Where is Obama?

Let's see......I'm a big sissy and I should go and soak my head. Great balls of fire I bet Obama is real happy to know you geniuses are out here defending him. The more I read the posts on this board the more I'm convinced that only the truly ignorant are still supporting the man.

Big sissy? The juries' still out.

Wrong..yeah..most definitely.

The whole world is falling apart with riots, war, and natural disaster's and even a nuclear China syndrome taking place. Are Americans safe?????? is California and the west coast at risk???
I don't know about any of you but I would like to hear from our president. Where is Obama?
Answer: Playing golf, that's right the Kenyan Bastard is playing golf.
Thanks a bunch you stupid f-ing libs.

He sent two carrier groups into the path of radiation fallout and the state run media says's nothing. Just think......what if it was Bush that did that?.

Quit whining, you big sissy!! How the hell is the prez supposed to know if we are safe?? Do you mean from an earthquake?? From a tsunami??? Those things cannot be predicted, remember??? You expect so much from him, but when Bush was prez you all expected, and got, nothing. Except war. As long as it's a Republican it's okay, right?? Go soak your head.

Sheesh ... What's happened to that Sweet Gal I used to know..:lol:

The whole world is falling apart with riots, war, and natural disaster's and even a nuclear China syndrome taking place. Are Americans safe?????? is California and the west coast at risk???
I don't know about any of you but I would like to hear from our president. Where is Obama?

He sent two carrier groups into the path of radiation fallout and the state run media says's nothing. Just think......what if it was Bush that did that?.

Since this seems to be ALL that you morons want to talk about lately, I'm wondering where the opinion piece first appeared and thereafter went viral to all CON sites to repeat ad nauseam. I'm guessing either Drudge or Fox. After all, they will try to drive the hate du jour and have developed it into an art form.

Since this seems to be ALL that you morons want to talk about lately, I'm wondering where the opinion piece first appeared and thereafter went viral to all CON sites to repeat ad nauseam. I'm guessing either Drudge or Fox. After all, they will try to drive the hate du jour and have developed it into an art form.

I suspect someone was exploring the archives of moveon.org from somewhere around 2003 and figured, heck, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Immie

Quit whining, you big sissy!! How the hell is the prez supposed to know if we are safe?? Do you mean from an earthquake?? From a tsunami??? Those things cannot be predicted, remember??? You expect so much from him, but when Bush was prez you all expected, and got, nothing. Except war. As long as it's a Republican it's okay, right?? Go soak your head.

That's what has happened to many of the Obamabots, Lumpy........As his failures mount, and the evidence becomes more clear that he's the worst leader in US history, they tend to get a lil' bitchy.:evil:

That hopey changey bullshit ain't happenin'!

:razz:

Last edited:

Barack Obama is American..not Kenyan.

I thought he was a citizen of the world

That's what has happened to many of the Obamabots, Lumpy........As his failures mount, and the evidence becomes more clear that he's the worst leader in US history, they tend to get a lil' bitchy.:evil:

Well .. he did dash their dreams of a Progressive Utopia.... and yes, dash is an understatement...:eusa_whistle:

And they're cranky for that he lied to them and what's WORSE? They have to now defend the lies.

;) :eusa_whistle:

And they're cranky for that he lied to them and what's WORSE? They have to now defend the lies.

Luckily... the Clintons gave them bukkoo practice...:lol:

I think Obama will go down in history as our best.. Woulda.. Coulda.. Shoulda President..

Golly..If he'd only had the time and experience...to step up to the plate...:razz:

Luckily... the Clintons gave them bukkoo practice...:lol:

I think Obama will go down in history as our best.. Woulda.. Coulda.. Shoulda President..

Golly..If he'd only had the time and experience...to step up to the plate...:razz:

And the best 'What If' POTUS...as in what IF the people that warned of these things had been listened to...

:)

Two Thumbs
I agree, Libya is not our problem but the golfer sent the secretary of state over to France to talk to the Rebels ( whomever they are) I’m FMC and I’ve been to Japan many times and what is happening there is heart breaking. I had an invitation to play golf on Sunday past and somehow I just wasn’t in the mood. Maybe the death and destruction has affected me more than it has our great leader.

Hang in there. A year and change to go.

Where is obama?Hes looking for his birth certificate!lol,Hes just hoping it does not show he was born in Kenya!!F ing purple lipped A hole he is.

I cannot believe there is anybody in this world that could be as ignorant as you are. What a complete embarrassment you must be to your family. You are a perfect example of somebody that will not accept a black president. Because you're ignorant and totally uninformed. Do you get it now, people???

Let's see......I'm a big sissy and I should go and soak my head. Great balls of fire I bet Obama is real happy to know you geniuses are out here defending him. The more I read the posts on this board the more I'm convinced that only the truly ignorant are still supporting the man.

He does not need defending. My comments are a result of reading the complete ignorance you tried to pass off as an opinion.

These people get on my last nerve, Lumpy. But for you, the sweetness is still here. :)

Your "opinion" does not make it so. I think Obama is a good president. I'm just sick of the lies and distortions coming from the right wing. Or the tea party. Whatever the hell you call yourselves today.

Well .. he did dash their dreams of a Progressive Utopia.... and yes, dash is an understatement...:eusa_whistle:

:frown:

President bashing is a 50/50 deal. Bush Obama, not much difference. The real deal is that Obama doesn't have a plan, good or bad just no plan so lets golf, vacation or talk about basketball. oil is up 300% gas is skyrocketing, the middle east is on fire and he hardly mentions it.

I wonder what he thought the job was when he ran for office. I would love to have a president that gets it.

No hope and no change. Except for Gasoline which has topped $4 in my town, nothing has changed. Rinata you really need to look around. Things are bad and getting worse every day. I don't like the racist post that was posted on this thread and I can't defend that but it should show you the amount of frustration that is boiling over out there. It's time for another change.

He's preparing his NCAA picks.

Forum List

Back