Where is Obama?

There were many fucked up things going on while Bush played golf as POTUS. Some of them were of his making. But even back then, when he was in the process of fucking the country up, I din't bitch about him golfing. Find something else to waste your time on.

Plenty of folks on the left did bitch about Bush and golf and just what the hell kind of argument is that? it sounds like (I know you are but what am I) Grow up Sgt.

I know you are but what am I? No, it's "I didn't care about it then, and I don't care about it now". You are the one playing the "I know you are but what am I" card. I mean, you just admitted it in the above post. Basically, you said, "The liberals did it to Bush, so I'm doing it to Obama". Sounds like you need to grow up yourself, Rambo.

There were many fucked up things going on while Bush played golf as POTUS. Some of them were of his making. But even back then, when he was in the process of fucking the country up, I din't bitch about him golfing. Find something else to waste your time on.
Compared to your fascist punk obama, Bush was GREAT!obama and your democRAT
liberal scum have bankrupted this nation while destroying jobs!

Bush was great? You're a moron. Go drool somewhere.

Where is obama?Hes looking for his birth certificate!lol,Hes just hoping it does not show he was born in Kenya!!F ing purple lipped A hole he is.

Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot. Go crawl back into the primordial soup that gave birth to you.

I said this when Bush was President and on "vacation" or playing golf or doing anything recreational and I will say it today. The President is always on the job no matter what time of the day or night it is, no matter where he (and someday she) is, he is always on the job. The man cannot even go into the bathroom and expect not to be interrupted.

This is a non-issue as far as I am concerned.

Immie

wahoo.. give em hell !

wahoo.. give em hell !

Yeah, he really gave me hell with that incomprehensible, factually inaccurate ass-rant. I'm not surprised that you envy him.

The whole world is falling apart with riots, war, and natural disaster's and even a nuclear China syndrome taking place. Are Americans safe?????? is California and the west coast at risk???
I don't know about any of you but I would like to hear from our president. Where is Obama?
Answer: Playing golf, that's right the Kenyan Bastard is playing golf.
Thanks a bunch you stupid f-ing libs.

He sent two carrier groups into the path of radiation fallout and the state run media says's nothing. Just think......what if it was Bush that did that?.

This is not a very good talking point, you know.

wahoo.. give em hell !

Yeah, he really gave me hell with that incomprehensible, factually inaccurate ass-rant. I'm not surprised that you envy him.

i envy you... your wisdom and brilliance...

i think the point here is his Laissez Faire approach to the issues at hand. economy, budget, libya..etc. etc... etc...

Given his track record in re the health care bill, the Gulf Oil Spill and the financial melt down in 2008, I am willing to pay his greens fees and act as caddy for him any time he wants a day off.

Given his record of accomplishment, 0bama playing golf is good for America.

The whole world is falling apart with riots, war, and natural disaster's and even a nuclear China syndrome taking place. Are Americans safe?????? is California and the west coast at risk???
I don't know about any of you but I would like to hear from our president. Where is Obama?

He sent two carrier groups into the path of radiation fallout and the state run media says's nothing. Just think......what if it was Bush that did that?.

I'm in favor of Obama playing as much golf as he possibly can

Well.................I did see Obama on TV today, making some very important decisions.

No no no, not on the economy. Or the wars. Or Japan. Or Wisconsin. Or the budget.

No, he was picking his bracket for the NCAA college basketball tournament. AND...curiously, he was VERY informed. He knew the top scorer of the BYU Cougars, and he knew that BYU's top player is injured. He was aware of Kansas having two veteran players with tournament experience.

So...does Obama watch way too much college basketball for a US president? Or did he spend precious presidential time being briefed NOT on the Japanese nuclear disaster....but on the roster of the BYU and Kansas college basketball team?

Most pathetic leader this country has ever had.

I love a good obama bashing as much as the next guy.

But what would you like him to do?

Libya is not our problem.

Japan has nuke plants near our bases
How far would you like us to hump men and supplies everyday
The radiation exposure was far less than the media exposure

golf? dood, who gives a damn?

they said it about bush, big fat hairy deal. I was under the impression we were supposed to be better than them.

How about being a leader and working with congress to address our debt issue and the budget that would work for me.:eusa_eh:

But folks, please don't worry. Obama has wrapped up his golf game. Finished having R&B themed parties at the White House for a bit. He's finished picking his NCAA college basketball tournament bracket.

NOW....he's off with Michelle for a vacation on the beaches of Rio.

Not a joke. He's really going on vacation. NOW. Of all times to take a vacation.

Let's see......I'm a big sissy and I should go and soak my head. Great balls of fire I bet Obama is real happy to know you geniuses are out here defending him. The more I read the posts on this board the more I'm convinced that only the truly ignorant are still supporting the man.

Barack Obama is American..not Kenyan.

Hands on Presidents like Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon and Bush I usually do very badly.

Hands off presidents like Reagan and Bush II do quite well.

Clinton did far better in his last 6 years than in the first two. He was not a hands off president, but where his hands were for most of the last 3/4 of his presidency was not on our liberties, so things went well in that time.

All through the Reagan presidency, the image of Reagan was him taking naps, riding his horse, golfing.. and it was the most successful presidency in my life time.

So this is not an 0bama issue.

they said it about bush, big fat hairy deal. I was under the impression we were supposed to be better than them.

How about being a leader and working with congress to address our debt issue and the budget that would work for me.:eusa_eh:

There is not a politician in Washington of either party that really gives a crap about the debt issue. That is something for us peons to worry about.

Immie

NOW....he's off with Michelle for a vacation on the beaches of Rio.

Not a joke. He's really going on vacation. NOW. Of all times to take a vacation.

No, he's not. You're either a liar, a moron or both. I'm betting both. Next time, read a fucking article before opening your gape.

UPDATE 1-PREVIEW-Obama refocus on Latin America amid China push | Reuters

WASHINGTON, March 16 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama travels to Latin America this week seeking to reassert economic leadership in a region Washington once dominated but where it now faces growing competition from China.

On his first trip south of the border in nearly two years, Obama will visit countries where many are skeptical a president preoccupied with Middle East unrest, Japan's nuclear crisis and U.S. domestic problems can offer much to an increasingly independent-minded Latin America.

His March 19-23 tour takes him to South American powerhouse Brazil, free-market success story Chile and tiny El Salvador.

Obama's challenge will be to convince Latin Americans, who have long chafed at U.S. perceptions of their countries as Washington's "backyard," about his commitment to making the region a priority for trade and investment at a time when China is seizing the initiative there.

The trip also has important political implications at home. The White House is touting Latin America as a fertile market for increased exports that Obama sees as a path to creating U.S. jobs, considered crucial to his 2012 re-election chances.

He did.

Congress voted for an extension. However Pence said this is delaying the inevitable. Pence is right.

Conservatives and Republicans want to shut down government. Heck..let them.

Worked so well before.

Forum List

Back