Where is Flacaltenn , the USMB Moderator??

Flacaltenn is dead. I KEEL him.

badges.jpg

flacaltenn and all of the Mod crew are doing fine.

That's too bad...I was hoping for better news.

Well, I do not wish anyone on USMB staff bad wishes but I would rather they had clarified to me that Flacaltenn is still a moderator here. I had the feeling he had left. I do not know why that came over me but it was almost like a dawning of - Oh! Flacaltenn is gone! What happened? Sometimes I just know something by the Spirit and I kind of discerned this was one of those times. I think if Flacaltenn would write and say, Hey, Jeri! I'm still a Moderator here! I'd feel better about it. I still do not have a peace in my spirit about him not writing a word here because Flacaltenn used to write or show his presence here almost every single day! Again - I think he is the best Moderator the board has and he gave a great presence to this board. That is my opinion of Flacaltenn. A magnificent Moderator!

And for Dot.......
No, Dot! I am not kissing up to anyone! I do not even use the report button or bother the Moderators here! They have enough to handle without me giving them extra work!

Flacaltenn is dead. I KEEL him.

badges.jpg

That was not funny in the least. The FBI reads boards like these. You might want to think before you write things such as this. Unless you'd like a file the size of a telephone book on your name!

flacaltenn and all of the Mod crew are doing fine. He sends his warmest regards....

...While he recovers from his 4th nervous breakdown having to moderate all you weirdos. :)

But seriously folks, mods more than regular users need breaks just like we do. Only more of them. Should at least make a usmb.com t-shirt for mods. Free advertizing and a little reward for doing a thankless job that's made more than a few volunteers go freaking nuts. Half of homeless people muttering to themselves in the park were once online moderators don't ya know. :)

flacaltenn and all of the Mod crew are doing fine. He sends his warmest regards....

...While he recovers from his 4th nervous breakdown having to moderate all you weirdos. :)

But seriously folks, mods more than regular users need breaks just like we do. Only more of them. Should at least make a usmb.com t-shirt for mods. Free advertizing and a little reward for doing a thankless job that's made more than a few volunteers go freaking nuts. Half of homeless people muttering to themselves in the park were once online moderators don't ya know. :)

Flacaltenn is as solid as a rock. He doesn't do NBD's and he's been a Moderator since I started writing here and this is highly unusual for him. You can go on vacation and still drop in for a hi there. He's not in a park muttering to himself - of that you can be sure. The man is a professional in every sense of the word, Delta. I find your humour odd. As usual. Carry on.

Flacaltenn is as solid as a rock. He doesn't do NBD's and he's been a Moderator since I started writing here and this is highly unusual for him. You can go on vacation and still drop in for a hi there. He's not in a park muttering to himself - of that you can be sure. The man is a professional in every sense of the word, Delta. I find your humour odd. As usual. Carry on.

First one to admit my humour's very British and cerebral. :)

Is Dot a girl? I'm sorry! I thought Dot was a guy! Sometimes it is hard to tell! With it being a message board and all. Thank you, Harry!

no one knows.....most posters you can tell by how the post.....or they will say.....Dottie posts pretty feminine...some her say its a guy....so until then ill go with....

You know, Harry! I have a male screen name because it was a name I chose from the bible - it had significance to what I'd be writing about - but I have always made clear from beginning I am a woman - you would think folks could just be honest and say - I'm a man! Or I'm a woman! It doesn't seem like that should be too difficult. Not something I'd worry about hiding anyhow....

thanks for your response, Harry!
Why don't you ask him point-blank? For a thumper :eusa_pray: you're pretty cryptic. :eusa_eh:

Where did cryptic come in?

Well, I do not wish anyone on USMB staff bad wishes but I would rather they had clarified to me that Flacaltenn is still a moderator here. I had the feeling he had left. I do not know why that came over me but it was almost like a dawning of - Oh! Flacaltenn is gone! What happened? Sometimes I just know something by the Spirit and I kind of discerned this was one of those times. I think if Flacaltenn would write and say, Hey, Jeri! I'm still a Moderator here! I'd feel better about it. I still do not have a peace in my spirit about him not writing a word here because Flacaltenn used to write or show his presence here almost every single day! Again - I think he is the best Moderator the board has and he gave a great presence to this board. That is my opinion of Flacaltenn. A magnificent Moderator!

And for Dot.......
No, Dot! I am not kissing up to anyone! I do not even use the report button or bother the Moderators here! They have enough to handle without me giving them extra work!

flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!:laugh::laugh::laugh::eusa_dance:

And for Dot.......

flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!:laugh::laugh::laugh::eusa_dance:

damn...that's too bad...Was hoping to be done with him and his bias and moving threads he doesn't like or agree with..

....flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!:laugh::laugh::laugh::eusa_dance:

^^^^^ Obvious cover story from the talking-head, Left-wing, politi-pundits.

You probably have his brain in a fish-tank.

:(

....flacaltenn is STILL a Mod here. He's just taking a short break. Nothing ominous, just a normal break, you know like you all take from time to time!:laugh::laugh::laugh::eusa_dance:

Hey, you're the one who claimed to have killed him! I've got news for you bandito....he's a faster draw than you!

Hey, you're the one who claimed to have killed him! I've got news for you bandito....he's a faster draw than you!

I ment to say that we knocked boots.....

Forum List

Back