Where Is All Of Obama's Money Coming From?

Is it okay for Obama and Michelle to spend like Kings and Queens?

• Yes. They earned it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ronda_1692913c.jpg

Michelle Obama criticised over expense of Spain trip - Telegraph

We'll probably never know how much Michelle spent this week in Spain. The latest reports are $375k. It has been reported that she spends $1.2 million per year on hair, makeup, wardrobe, shoes, and odds and ends to keep her in the lifestyle fitting of a First Lady.

Nights in New York, trips to Martha's Vinyard, private jets for the dog, whining, dining, parties just about every other night. 4 vacations last month. Golf, private beaches, $500 sneakers, etc.,.....just how much are these people spending and how much of it is our money?

The White House released the filings for both the President and the First Lady on Wednesday. Combined, the family brought in an adjusted gross income of $2,656,902, mostly from the sale of the President's books. The Obamas paid $855,323 in federal income tax.

No Surprises In Obama's Tax Returns - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Obama Tax Returns For 2008: See The Complete Filings

So with an income of almost $3 million in 2008 and 2009 and almost a third of that going to taxes....where does the first family have the money for all of this spending? Are they using money they aren't reporting on their taxes. Subtract $855,323 and $1.2 million from $2,736,107 ..that leaves them with only $680,784. Michelle spent at least half of that on her trip to Spain. It costs over $100k for them to take one single trip to New York. Their trip to Maine cost at least that much. My guess is they're ether broke or using taxpayer cash to foot the bill.

Why does it seem that Democrats claim to come from poor beginnings but when they come to Washington they're rich as hell?

Everyone that defends all of this lavishness claim that the Obama's are paying for all of this with their own money. I don't believe this. It doesn't make any sense to spend over 13% of your total income on one trip and this isn't the only trip but just the latest. How can they afford to spend so much on such a limited income? The only reason you would spend this much is if you knew you had other cash stashed away somewhere or that most of what you spent was not your money.

The sale of Obama's books is supposedly the main source of their income. Do you actually believe that is the case? To be honest....if there was that many buying and reading his books Obama wouldn't be able to claim he's not a racist or a con-artist because it spells it out pretty plainly that he is....in his own words no less.

Last edited:
The sale of Obama's books is supposedly the main source of their income. Do you actually believe that is the case? To be honest....if there was that many buying and reading his books Obama wouldn't be able to claim he's not a racist or a con-artist because it spells it out pretty plainly that he is....in his own words no less.

He's a lawyer. What lawyer is not essentially a "con-artist?"

However, he did recieve $4 million in '07 from book sales.

CHICAGO — Campaigning for president has been very good for Sen. Barack Obama's pocketbook, with his household income jumping from $991,296 in 2006 to $4.2 million in 2007, tax records show.

The Illinois Democrat had a net profit from book sales of $3.9 million, according to a copy of a 2007 tax return released Wednesday by Obama and his wife, Michelle.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's true or not, but down at the barber shop the guys were saying that they heard Owe Bama sends his Presidential paychecks to a bank in Kenya so when he is done screwing up our country he can go back to the jungle and live like a God.

I don't know if it's true or not, but down at the barber shop the guys were saying that they heard Owe Bama sends his Presidential paychecks to a bank in Kenya so when he is done screwing up our country he can go back to the jungle and live like a God.

I think he can always charge $100k per speech once he retires.....like Bubba does.

Lord knows he loves to talk.

Last edited:

I think he can always charge $100k per speech once he retires.....like Bubba does.

You won't hear much out of Owe Bama once he gets back to Kenya because there isn't $100K in the entire country. He'll get paid in Tiger skins there for his speeches.

My guess is they're ether broke or using taxpayer cash to foot the bill.[/quote]

:eusa_hand:

[B][I]You guess[/I] Obama's using taxpayer cash to foot the bill???[/B]

:eek::eek::eek:

[I]Goddamn[/I], Mud, how'd you put that together???

Next thing we know, you'll be speculating that the earth is round, water is wet, and women are difficult to live with.

My guess is they're ether broke or using taxpayer cash to foot the bill.[/quote]

:eusa_hand:

[B][I]You guess[/I] Obama's using taxpayer cash to foot the bill???[/B]

:eek::eek::eek:

[I]Goddamn[/I], Mud, how'd you put that together???

Next thing we know, you'll be speculating that the earth is round, water is wet, and women are difficult to live with.[/QUOTE]

I still see the same friggen defense....they announce it's their money and the libs here believe them.....so....they don't really care. If you add it up....there is no way it could be their money. Maybe Obama needs to be audited because this is getting ridiculous.

Of course it's not their money.

AFAIK, whenever the president or first lady travel, Uncle Sam foots the bill for travel expenses and lodging. Shopping and such is on them.

But really, travel and lodging is always the most expensive part of any trip. Especially when you have to travel with a entourage.

AFAIK, whenever the president or first lady travel, Uncle Sam foots the bill for travel expenses and lodging. Shopping and such is on them.

But really, travel and lodging is always the most expensive part of any trip. Especially when you have to travel with a entourage.

At $150,000 per day going to lodgings....I think there needs to be a GD limit on what they're allowed.

At $150,000 per day going to lodgings....I think there needs to be a GD limit on what they're allowed.

I wouldn't disagree.

What do you suggest?

for $64/n Expedia suggests

Best Western Hotel Los Condes
Hotel in Madrid near Plaza Mayor
Star Rating Book online or call 1-800-551-2409

In historical district
Centrally located in Madrid, this hotel is near Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales, Plaza Mayor, and Plaza de Espana. Other nearby points of interest include Museo del Prado

What do you suggest?

In historical district
Centrally located in Madrid, this hotel is near Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales, Plaza Mayor, and Plaza de Espana. Other nearby points of interest include Museo del Prado

I would think a personal yearly taxpayer funded (since we're doing it anyway) travel budget would not be unreasonable. "Work" trips don't count.

What do you suggest?

In historical district

I would think a personal yearly taxpayer funded (since we're doing it anyway) travel budget would not be unreasonable. "Work" trips don't count.

You mean........a LIMITED BUDGET?

:lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_eh:

Impossible.:cuckoo:

Kenya isn't a jungle man.

JWBooth said:
We aren't to question how our elite masters live their lives, nor how they entertain themselves.
I agree....i think the elite has THIER OWN PRINTING PRESS and can make an UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF $$$$$$ at will!!!!!

Forum List

Back