Where is Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson on this ..

They'd be there if he would have pulled out a gun and killed her. Otherwise, forget it.

That's what he should have done.

His life was not in danger.

[But I'm wondering why didn't he stand up and pound her ass back?

He has some intelligence.

Doesn't matter. If someone is whacking someone else, as in this video, and you pull a gun and shoot the perp, it's self defense....as it should be.

If someone is whacking someone else, as in this video, and you pull a gun and shoot the perp, it's self defense

No. It is not. That is excessive deadly force. His life was not in danger.

The only physical response warranted would have been to punch her face, at the most.

If someone is whacking someone else, as in this video, and you pull a gun and shoot the perp, it's self defense

The only physical response warranted would have been to punch her face, at the most.

wrong. life on earth would be better without savages like her.

Wow. You sure run scared, don't you. It must be hard walking around as such a nervous nelly all the time.

Try it in Texas.

Oooooh...! Texas! Where they shoot angry black women at the drop of a ten gallon hat.

Real tough guys.

Wow. That's a weird video. Hard to believe the pair did not know each other.

bodocea has a point. Jackson and Sharpton usually do not appear until the assumed culprit, or culprits, are apprehended or known and then let go. And that is clearly not the case here.

However, I don't recall any case of a black culprit being let go and Jackson and Sharpton showing up to protest their release.

Like, say, OJ Simpson.

Al and Jesse usually don't appear unless there's a buck to be made on it. Anybody who thinks those two are working for the betterment of civil rights for minorities is a botard.

tbbs.gif

They're in it for the money.

Wow. You sure run scared, don't you. It must be hard walking around as such a nervous nelly all the time.

What makes you think I'm nervous. And, why do you defend savages? You bongo?

Americans still linking blacks to apes | ScienceBlog.com
For example, the paper’s sixth study showed that in hundreds of news stories from 1979 to 1999 in the Philadelphia Inquirer, African Americans convicted of capital crimes were about four times more likely than whites convicted of capital crimes to be described with ape-relevant language, such as “barbaric,” “beast,” “brute,” “savage” and “wild.” “Those who are implicitly portrayed as more ape-like in these articles are more likely to be executed by the state than those who are not,” the researchers write.

Interesting

For example, the paper’s sixth study showed that in hundreds of news stories from 1979 to 1999 in the Philadelphia Inquirer, African Americans convicted of capital crimes were about four times more likely than whites convicted of capital crimes to be described with ape-relevant language, such as “barbaric,” “beast,” “brute,” “savage” and “wild.” “Those who are implicitly portrayed as more ape-like in these articles are more likely to be executed by the state than those who are not,” the researchers write.

Interesting

It's interesting to me that you don't think her actions were those of a savage. Innit?

Interesting

It's interesting to me that you don't think her actions were those of a savage. Innit?

African Americans convicted of capital crimes were about four times more likely than whites convicted of capital crimes to be described with ape-relevant language, such as “barbaric,” “beast,” “brute,” “savage” and “wild.” “Those who are implicitly portrayed as more ape-like in these articles are more likely to be executed by the state than those who are not,”

:cool:

African Americans convicted of capital crimes were about four times more likely than whites convicted of capital crimes to be described with ape-relevant language, such as “barbaric,” “beast,” “brute,” “savage” and “wild.” “Those who are implicitly portrayed as more ape-like in these articles are more likely to be executed by the state than those who are not,”

:cool:

You're pathetic and I hope she gets what's coming to her some day.

Forum List

Back