Something you will not find on MSNBS or see AL Sharpton address.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Black mob beats white girls with bricks

Temple University student attacked by gang of teens before they beat another with brick* - NY Daily News

Temple University student attacked by gang of teens before they beat another with brick

The 20-year-old woman said she was attacked by the group before they beat a 19-year-old student in the face with a brick near the campus on Friday. Five juveniles were reportedly taken into custody Tuesday in connection to the attacks.

Five juveniles have been taken into custody in connection to a trio of seemingly random attacks involving young girls and bricks.

The five girls, ages 14, 15 and 17, were arrested early Tuesday afternoon after a Temple University student said she was attacked across the street from a Philadelphia police station on Friday — just minutes before the mob beat another 19-year-old student in the face with a brick.

The 20-year-old woman, a junior at the school, told WCAU-TV that she was texting a friend on Willington St. shortly before 6 p.m., when a stranger suddenly swung at her face.

“As I lifted my head up, there was a girl coming at me, swinging at me, and I was able to lean back,” the victim, who did not give her name, told the local NBC affiliate.

“She barely hit my chin, and then she swung again and hit my mouth area and my neck and I was able to shover her away and sprint away.”

oments after the first attack, the group of seven to 10 girls — some police believe to be as young as 8 years old — assaulted the other teenager, who was enjoying an evening walk with her boyfriend.

“It was terrible. It was terrifying,” the 20-year-old boyfriend, who is also a student at the university, told the news station on Friday.

He said he tried to tell the angry group to walk away when they started to taunt his girlfriend, but the gang of girls attacked — tugging the teen girl’s hair before striking her in the face with a brick.

“I tried to get away as fast as I could,” the teen told the news station. “My teeth were halfway out of my mouth. I wasn’t thinking about anything besides getting to safety.”

Last edited by a moderator:
One day some on will have an AK47 handy. That day is just around the corner. 'Long hot summer'
The race whore Sharpton won't be around forever.

The usual piece of shit libs on this site will avoid this thread like the cowards they are. Pretty easy prediction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And there are those on the left who claim that there is no reason for a person to carry a gun to protect themselves.

And they want to limit the number of rounds that gun can have.

And there are those on the left who claim that there is no reason for a person to carry a gun to protect themselves.

The democrats (of course protected by their praetorian media) need to have the race issue only one way. Therefore, these types of stories do not get hyped. The same reason MSNBS perpetually put WHITE in front of hispanic when they found out Zimmerman was half hispanic. Ever notice that? Ironic, how Obama is as white as Zimmerman, but you never see that in any caption the way we saw that under Zimmerman, do we? Liberals are such hacks.

They have used the race divide to gain power, and perpetuate agendas, along with making a business out of it. Therefore, this is the way it will always be.

I mean look at how liberals post on here, and you see how easy and simple their minds are. It is so easy to manipulate them on a mass scale. The funny thing is watching them post and carry on as though they are so smart when they are so pathetic.

There is seldom a reason for an armed citizen walking the streets in a modern industrialized nation.
2 I can think of are security/LEOs..and a person carrying a large quantities of valuable items (cash/gold/gems/documents).

And that would be it.

Those that feel they need firearms for the home, should be allowed to own handguns and rifles.

Fact is, the amount of gun owners is declining in this country. However, the people that do own guns are buying ALOT of them.

And they are using them..generally to injure or kill innocent people.

There is seldom a reason for an armed citizen walking the streets in a modern industrialized nation.
2 I can think of are security/LEOs..and a person carrying a large quantities of valuable items (cash/gold/gems/documents).

And that would be it.

Those that feel they need firearms for the home, should be allowed to own handguns and rifles.

Fact is, the amount of gun owners is declining in this country. However, the people that do own guns are buying ALOT of them.

So you wouldn't want any one in your family to be able to protect themselves from a mob like this? You'd rather them be beaten with bricks and rocks?

Ain't you something special to be related to. Personally, I would want my wife to be able to pull a gun and shoot someone attacking her like this.

It's almost as if years ago some radical 'Stormfront' types got together and secretly hired Sharpton to do whatever he could to help promote racism on both sides.
They found the right man for the job.

And that would be it.

So you wouldn't want any one in your family to be able to protect themselves from a mob like this? You'd rather them be beaten with bricks and rocks?

Ain't you something special to be related to. Personally, I would want my wife to be able to pull a gun and shoot someone attacking her like this.

He lives in a gated community with armed guards. He knows nothing about the world. It is obvious he does not pay his own bills, and he certainly does not pay taxes.

It is impossible to argue with a child like that, who has absolutely no perspective on how the world truly works.

A lot like those college know it all hippies who live on and rely on their trust funds. They have no clue what it is to work for a living, build a savings account, raise children etc etc.

Just about every liberal you speak to are like that. Remember seeing them protest against "evil corporations" at OWS rallies?

An example of a know it all college hippy who has no clue about paying bills.

222650374_640.jpg

And that would be it.

You shouldn't be so scary. It will give you ulcers. If everyone carried a gun it would be like the wild west. There is a reason that period of time in our country has passed on. it wasnt cool like a clint eastwood movie.

And that would be it.

You shouldn't be so scary. It will give you ulcers. If everyone carried a gun it would be like the wild west. There is a reason that period of time in our country has passed on. it wasnt cool like a clint eastwood movie.

The wild west wasn't like the movies nor the way you think it was.

Contrary to popular perception, the Old West was much more peaceful than American cities are today.

I didn't know Al Sharpton spoke out on anything except miscarriages of justice? What is he supposed to say about this since the teenagers were arrested?

Like Tawana Brawley? The Duke Lacrosse players? Trayvon Martin?

Exactly. Anytime it looks like a miscarriage of justice is occurring Al will show up. Dont you know what miscarriage of justice means?

I didn't know Al Sharpton spoke out on anything except miscarriages of justice? What is he supposed to say about this since the teenagers were arrested?

Exactly. Anytime it looks like a miscarriage of justice is occurring Al will show up. Dont you know what miscarriage of justice means?

I know that each time Sharpton was on the wrong side of justice.

Contrary to popular perception, the Old West was much more peaceful than American cities are today.

Yeah OK. If everyone had a gun the people in the story would have been shot instead of hit with a brick. A person intending to do you harm is not going to give you the opportunity to pull out your gun and shoot them first. :lol:

Sorry but the only thing you know is that you have an opinion. Your opinion is practically worthless as everyone knows. Regardless you still are defending a stupid position. Why would Sharpton get involved if there was no miscarriage of justice? Hopefully you figured out what that meant by now.

Last edited:

Yeah OK. If everyone had a gun the people in the story would have been shot instead of hit with a brick. A person intending to do you harm is not going to give you the opportunity to pull out your gun and shoot them first. :lol:

No not necessarily but feel free to speculate.

I believe when a person that is armed is faced with an equally armed person, both would be hesitant to draw first.

Sorry but the only thing you know is that you have an opinion. Your opinion is practically worthless as everyone knows. Regardless you still are defending a stupid position. Why would Sharpton get involved if there was no miscarriage of justice? Hopefully you figured out what that meant by now.

Facts are a bitch. Google Sharpton's role in each case and see who's side he was on. He damn sure wasn't on the side of justice.

In the Brawley case Sharpton along with two others were successfully sued for defamation, and were ordered to pay $345,000 in damages.

You are one stupid fuck. Show me where the miscarriages of justice were in any of these events?

Brawley fabricated a story about six white men including police officers of raping her. The Grand Jury determined she lied.

No miscarriage of justice there!!

The Duke lacrosse players were falsely accused of rape by Crystal Mangum and Sharpton was on the wrong side of that issue as well as the Martin case.

Where are the miscarriages of justice??

Forum List

Back