Where is Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson on this ..

No. It is not. That is excessive deadly force. His life was not in danger.

The only physical response warranted would have been to punch her face, at the most.

Try it in Texas.

Oooooh...! Texas! Where they shoot angry black women at the drop of a ten gallon hat.

Real tough guys.

It has nothing to do with tough guy attitude that you speak of. It has to do with respect of your fellow man. If someone is physically assaulting you and you feel that your life is endangered, you have the right to defend yourself and that includes deadly force.

Yeah, it takes a brave man to shoot a woman slapping him.

:cuckoo:

And it takes a retard to jump up in a bus and start physically assaulting someone. Complete disrespect for your fellow man.

No doubt the woman is in the wrong. I do not dispute that at all.

But all you hyped up tough guys around here who thinks she deserved to be shot are idiots.
I think they're joking, but that guy should have gone bull connor democrat on her

Philadelphia Police Searching for Woman Wanted in Vicious SEPTA Bus Beatdown | Video | TheBlaze.com

Philadelphia police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera viciously assaulting a man on a city bus late last month.

Surveillance footage released Wednesday shows a woman wearing a pink shirt and sunglasses boarding a SEPTA bus, sitting down for a brief moment, then getting up and raining blows on a male WHITE passenger seated in the back. She repeatedly slaps and punches the man in the face and head; he puts his arms up to shield himself but otherwise does not fight back.

Several passengers are seen watching the assault but do not intervene.
The real question should be ;"Where's David Duke and Don Black?".

They'd be there if he would have pulled out a gun and killed her. Otherwise, forget it.

That's what he should have done. But I'm wondering why didn't he stand up and pound her ass back?

He's a well trained white man.
If he had stood up and pound her ass, he'd be another George Zimmerman and in prison for DARING to touch her.

LOL, thanks for the laugh! That was actually pretty funny!

Forum List

Back