Where is Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson on this ..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Philadelphia Police Searching for Woman Wanted in Vicious SEPTA Bus Beatdown | Video | TheBlaze.com

Philadelphia police are searching for a woman who was caught on camera viciously assaulting a man on a city bus late last month.

Surveillance footage released Wednesday shows a woman wearing a pink shirt and sunglasses boarding a SEPTA bus, sitting down for a brief moment, then getting up and raining blows on a male WHITE passenger seated in the back. She repeatedly slaps and punches the man in the face and head; he puts his arms up to shield himself but otherwise does not fight back.

Several passengers are seen watching the assault but do not intervene.

Gee, you're real POS, aren't you? Why aren't YOU in front of the cameras. You've apparently jumped to a conclusion. Isn't that what you're accusing them of?

Wow. That's a weird video. Hard to believe the pair did not know each other.

bodocea has a point. Jackson and Sharpton usually do not appear until the assumed culprit, or culprits, are apprehended or known and then let go. And that is clearly not the case here.

However, I don't recall any case of a black culprit being let go and Jackson and Sharpton showing up to protest their release.

Like, say, OJ Simpson.

bodocea has a point. Jackson and Sharpton usually do not appear until the assumed culprit, or culprits, are apprehended or known and then let go. And that is clearly not the case here.

However, I don't recall any case of a black culprit being let go and Jackson and Sharpton showing up to protest their release.

Like, say, OJ Simpson.

No, they don't appear unless its white on black. Black on white...no way.

Like, say, OJ Simpson.

Perhaps you should re-read my post. There is more to it than that. They don't show up willy nilly at white on black crimes. Only those in which the perceived white culprit is being let go by authorities.

This SEPTA beatdown is not a case of a culprit being let go by the authorities, so it is a bad example to use for some kind of hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Like, say, OJ Simpson.

Perhaps you should re-read my post. There is more to it than that. They don't show up willy nilly at white on black crimes. Only those in which the perceived white culprit is being let go by authorities.

This SEPTA beatdown is not a case of a culprit being let go by the authorities, so it is a bad example to use for some kind of hypocrisy.

They are the biggest racists of our time.

They'd be there if he would have pulled out a gun and killed her. Otherwise, forget it.

That's what he should have done.

His life was not in danger.

[But I'm wondering why didn't he stand up and pound her ass back?

He has some intelligence.

And what's with all those lily liverd cowards doing just standing there watching this shit. She'd be in jail tonight if they had acted. Asswipes.

Forum List

Back