Something you will not find on MSNBS or see AL Sharpton address.

Yeah but I can. I have history on my side. Thats why you have to have a permit to carry a gun. They dont want everyone shooting each other. Are you really that stupid?

No you can't.

I know you think you can but you can't.

I have to have a permit because that's what the law requires.

over 6 million Americans have concealed carry permits. Are they all out shooting each other?

Yes you really are that stupid.

You are like talking to the kid with the big head that has trouble keeping up. The reason there is a law requiring a permit is because they dont want everyone walking around with guns shooting each other stupid. If everything was fine we wouldnt have to watch old movies of the wild west, we would be living it. They dont want that because its too dangerous dumbass.

Vermont has no permit requirement. Where are all the "wild west" showdowns in Vermont?

Other states are also considering abolishing permit requirements.

Sure it does.

On one side is justice on the other side is injustice.

He was on the wrong side.

There was no miscarriage of justice in any of those cases. Two girls fabricated stories and the accused were found to be innocent. Justice prevailed.

Trayvon attacked a man and paid the ultimate price. A jury found Zimmerman innocent of any wrong doing. Justice prevailed.

So again I asked. Where are the miscarriages of justice in any of these cases?

His role? His role was sticking up for two lying women and siding with a teenage thug.

Mangum is in prison, Brawley is finally paying the man she falsely accused of rape $627 per month and Trayvon is pushing up daisies.

I know you are kind of slow but go back and read my question and dwell on it for a bit. Why would Sharpton speak out on this if he only does so if there is a miscarriage of justice? It doesnt matter if he is wrong or right in your tiny opinion. The point is that he doesn't speak out on things unless he perceives a miscarriage of justice. You really have problems with comprehension don't you?

Sharpton doesn't care about justice. He cares about skin color. A person who says anything different is intellectually dishonest.

Not "intellectually" dishonest at all.

There was a time where you'd be correct..by the way.

But Sharpton changed alot.

Bullshit!

It's not bullshit at all.

Fact is..that gunfight at the OK corral was one of the first attempts at gun control.

Doesn't make your bullshit lie any less full of bullshit.

Except it's not a bullshit lie.

The US for the most part, was populated with the dregs of the world. And the worst of the worst went west.

The old west is ripe with tales of cannibalism, rape, mutilation, murder and all sorts of mayhem.

Everything from criminals to religious zealots to escaped slaves made their way west.

And for a reason.

It was lawless.

Sure it does.

On one side is justice on the other side is injustice.

He was on the wrong side.

There was no miscarriage of justice in any of those cases. Two girls fabricated stories and the accused were found to be innocent. Justice prevailed.

Trayvon attacked a man and paid the ultimate price. A jury found Zimmerman innocent of any wrong doing. Justice prevailed.

So again I asked. Where are the miscarriages of justice in any of these cases?

His role? His role was sticking up for two lying women and siding with a teenage thug.

Mangum is in prison, Brawley is finally paying the man she falsely accused of rape $627 per month and Trayvon is pushing up daisies.

I know you are kind of slow but go back and read my question and dwell on it for a bit. Why would Sharpton speak out on this if he only does so if there is a miscarriage of justice? It doesnt matter if he is wrong or right in your tiny opinion. The point is that he doesn't speak out on things unless he perceives a miscarriage of justice. You really have problems with comprehension don't you?

Sharpton doesn't care about justice. He cares about skin color. A person who says anything different is intellectually dishonest.

Its sort of hard to carry on a conversation with a chronic liar that accuses people of being intellectually dishonest. That one literally took my breath away. :lol:

It's not bullshit at all.

Fact is..that gunfight at the OK corral was one of the first attempts at gun control.

Doesn't make your bullshit lie any less full of bullshit.

Except it's not a bullshit lie.

The US for the most part, was populated with the dregs of the world. And the worst of the worst went west.

The old west is ripe with tales of cannibalism, rape, mutilation, murder and all sorts of mayhem.

Everything from criminals to religious zealots to escaped slaves made their way west.

And for a reason.

It was lawless.

The country today is ripe with tales of cannibalism, rape, mutilation, murder and all sorts of mayhem.

Is the country lawless?

No you can't.

I know you think you can but you can't.

I have to have a permit because that's what the law requires.

over 6 million Americans have concealed carry permits. Are they all out shooting each other?

Yes you really are that stupid.

You are like talking to the kid with the big head that has trouble keeping up. The reason there is a law requiring a permit is because they dont want everyone walking around with guns shooting each other stupid. If everything was fine we wouldnt have to watch old movies of the wild west, we would be living it. They dont want that because its too dangerous dumbass.

Vermont has no permit requirement. Where are all the "wild west" showdowns in Vermont?

Let me know when everyone in Vermont carries a gun. You are probably lying about that as well but your lies are too tiring for me to even look it up.

Let me know when everyone in Vermont carries a gun. You are probably lying about that as well but your lies are too tiring for me to even look it up.

Not everyone in the "wild west" carried a gun. So what's your point?

My point is and Vermont is a great example, in places where no permit is required and where ordinary citizens can walk around armed there isn't any "wild west" theatrics going on. People aren't walking around shooting each other the way you think they would.

Vermont has a genuine right to carry law (i.e., requires no permits) and yet boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the nation.

Its sort of hard to carry on a conversation with a chronic liar that accuses people of being intellectually dishonest. That one literally took my breath away. :lol:

Dishonest? You mean like how you are using the word "perceives" now? You didn't say that in the beginning of the debate. You are a dishonest person and you have zero credibility.

Show one time where Sharpton helped a person that wasn't black.

The only time Al Sharpton shows interest is when it's white on black crime...
That fits his agenda of self promotion.

Forum List

Back