Where is a democrat with christian values suppose to go?

I heard a little of the lgbt town hall that CNN aired last night. They pointed out a women there they said has a 9 year old transgender girl and that wasn't right to me. That is way to young for a person to even know anything about that. I don't know if their is some kind of special situation but that to me should be in the realm of child abuse.

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live. I belive largely people should be able to live their lives the way they want. I was for gay's have civil unions and not marriage, marriage is biblical. Even the rainbow is biblical and how did the lgbt community take it?

The democrats running for president are going way too far to the left especially with the hole lgbt movment and some other things. To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?

Well AT, I respect that. You sound like a real, honest democrat like my parents were and I was as a kid. You are right on every point, when you are nine years old, you may vaguely get that you're a boy or a girl, but there is no sexuality, no grasp of gender identity to the point that you could go to your patents and say: "Hey Mommy, I think I'm a transgender."

I heard a little of the lgbt town hall that CNN aired last night. They pointed out a women there they said has a 9 year old transgender girl and that wasn't right to me. That is way to young for a person to even know anything about that. I don't know if their is some kind of special situation but that to me should be in the realm of child abuse.

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live. I belive largely people should be able to live their lives the way they want. I was for gay's have civil unions and not marriage, marriage is biblical. Even the rainbow is biblical and how did the lgbt community take it?

The democrats running for president are going way too far to the left especially with the hole lgbt movment and some other things. To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?

An American is supposed to go for Trump and put American interest first.
That's a self-contradictory statement. One cannot be for Trump and for America at the same time.

relatively speaking-----a vote for Trump was a vote against Hellcat and THEREFORE -------FOR AMERICA

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.
So tell me many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

the pope does love the sinner-------uhm......are you a FIRST STONE caster?
Oh hell yes..Because that is what being a "real" Christian is all about..
Being a fake Christian is like being a fake Indian, claiming you are an Indian for person gain.

That's a self-contradictory statement. One cannot be for Trump and for America at the same time.

All Americans are voting for Trump.

All the invaders are voting for not-Trump.

Let me guess which category you belong in.

normans complaining about INVADERS?

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.
So tell me the many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

Is that what voting is? Is that what you think we're voting on during an election? I thought we were voting on who would be the best possible president.

Since when is the public vote, a vote on who is the best Christian?

And if that isn't what the vote is about, then what relevance does your question have?
It is a determining factor in voting for a candidate even though a religious test is not used according to the Constitution yet the people of the USA are not the Constitution and therefore judge a candidate according to their religion. Which is what this thread tis aboot...

So tell me many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

the pope does love the sinner-------uhm......are you a FIRST STONE caster?
Oh hell yes..Because that is what being a "real" Christian is all about..
Being a fake Christian is like being a fake Indian, claiming you are an Indian for person gain.
I know cause on Sunday Trump is nowhere near a church but he is a golf course...So how does golfing and never going to church make a person a good Christian?

All Americans can't vote.

I feel your pain.

I'm a conservative who leans libertarian. I was a Republican all my life. But Trump has made it impossible to be both at the same time, so I resigned as a Republican.

I have no party to go to. That is actually quite freeing. No longer am I a partisan straight party ticket voter.

I have stopped voting at the federal level. If you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

You can always write in a name l like I do from time to time.

When one of my daughters was in first grade, she asked for friend to have a sleepover. We said fine, it was cute.

The little girl was dropped off by her grandfather. She didn't live with her parents for unknown reasons.

She was filthy. He clothes were filthy and her body was streaked with dirt. So my wife an I made the very risky decision to give her a bath and wash her clothes. I asked my wife to do the bath since it was a little girl.

Well, it turns out "she" was a transgender. She had picked out her own girl name, too.

At that young an age, girls and boys have the same little kid bodies. You let a little boy's hair grow out, and they can easily pass as a girl.

For whatever reason, this kid wanted to be a girl. It could have been a phase. There certainly seemed to be something going on with the home life. Maybe she passed through it, maybe she didn't.

We didn't tell our kids about the situation. We let the kid be a girl with our kids being none the wiser.

As for gay marriage, I'm fine with it being called marriage. Religion does not own the word, and so-called religious people used to use their Bible to ban interracial marriage. There really isn't any difference between their arguments and the arguments of anti-gay bigots today.

This whole issue isn't about religion. It is about government cash and prizes. The bigots want gays to be denied access to the same government cash and prizes awarded to their marriages by the laws of the land.

This is about equal protection of the laws. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking it's about religion.

All Americans can't vote.

Golfing Gator esque useless comment. No shit Sherlock...

I feel your pain.

I'm a conservative who leans libertarian. I was a Republican all my life. But Trump has made it impossible to be both at the same time, so I resigned as a Republican.

I have no party to go to. That is actually quite freeing. No longer am I a partisan straight party ticket voter.

I have stopped voting at the federal level. If you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

When one of my daughters was in first grade, she asked for friend to have a sleepover. We said fine, it was cute.

The little girl was dropped off by her grandfather. She didn't live with her parents for unknown reasons.

She was filthy. He clothes were filthy and her body was streaked with dirt. So my wife an I made the very risky decision to give her a bath and wash her clothes. I asked my wife to do the bath since it was a little girl.

Well, it turns out "she" was a transgender. She had picked out her own girl name, too.

At that young an age, girls and boys have the same little kid bodies. You let a little boy's hair grow out, and they can easily pass as a girl.

For whatever reason, this kid wanted to be a girl. It could have been a phase. There certainly seemed to be something going on with the home life. Maybe she passed through it, maybe she didn't.

We didn't tell our kids about the situation. We let the kid be a girl with our kids being none the wiser.

As for gay marriage, I'm fine with it being called marriage. Religion does not own the word, and so-called religious people used to use their Bible to ban interracial marriage. There really isn't any difference between their arguments and the arguments of anti-gay bigots today.

This whole issue isn't about religion. It is about government cash and prizes. The bigots want gays to be denied access to the same government cash and prizes awarded to their marriages by the laws of the land.

This is about equal protection of the laws. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking it's about religion.

the constitution party is always a safe option,,,

Bigots use the Bible as a shield and a sword for their hatred and bigotry.

One day when they stand before God, they will have to answer for that.

I feel your pain.

I've looked at them from time to time.

I feel your pain.

I just figure the constitution is what made us the greatest nation the world has ever seen,,, at least they talk about it, where as the two fascist partys ignore and abuse it

So tell me the many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...
He is the only one with guts that is at least supporting Christians. That is far how far their power has diminished. And there are Dems who are not Progs. Progs is really a misnomer for once we get our full complement of authoritarian dictators, they will be jettisoned as a power base.

I feel your pain.

I just figure the constitution is what made us the greatest nation the world has ever seen,,, at least they talk about it, where as the two fascist partys ignore and abuse it
I have an almost irrational reverence for the Constitution. That's why I harp on "equal protection of the laws" when it comes to gays, and their marriages.

I feel your pain.

I have an almost irrational reverence for the Constitution. That's why I harp on "equal protection of the laws" when it comes to gays, and their marriages.

the goveernment has no business being involved in marriage,,,

marriage is a personal thing between two people,,,

Where is a Democrat with Christian values supposed to go?

Go to church, and keep your politics separate. That's one of the things which makes America great.

"Render unto Caesar" and all that. :)

That's not to say you shouldn't vote your religious conscience, but I think we have grievously ignored Alexis de Tocqueville's warnings, and the warnings of our Founders, about keeping church and state separate.

If you are religious, and there is a pro-abortion candidate on one side of the ballot, and an unrepentant serial adulterer on the other side of the ballot, tear up the ballot and go to church.

When I was 9 years old I imagined I was Zorro. Good thing my parents had enough common sense to not buy me a mask and a sword and horse and turn me loose on the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back