Where does the tea party come from? Activist Republicans, study shows.

You must not be familiar with Georgia. I live in Kennesaw, GA. In order to live in the city limits of Kennesaw, ten minutes outside Atlanta, you are required to own a fire arm:

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

Kennesaw, Georgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shockingly there hasn't been a home invasion in Kennesaw since the 80's, while the county it is in, Cobb County, has one every other day.

So the gummit should not require you to buy insurance but is ok to require you to buy guns?

Ok to have a requirement for you to buy beer and pizza?

No home invasion since the 80's? When was the have a gun reguirement passed?
Ahhhh....so you see how HYPOCRITICAL these people are right?

They don't care anything about the Constitution, as they always claim they do.

Whatever they want and like, they have no problems with. Remember when they were ready to scrap the Constitution to get Ahhnuld to run for President?

These RWers are despicable.

That diot makes no sense but you agreeing with him does.

The government does not require anyone to buy a gun.

sure anything is possible, but odds are the teaparty would have faded had they won the white house.The teaparty is a tool, an reinvention of ones image.

Ah so had we nt bailed out the big banks you think the tea party would still come about? hehe thats amusing.

swept? you havent swept anything. people dont care for the tea party.

The Tea Party is like Quixtar (used to be plain old Amway).

You can change the name, but once people know the truth, you're going to have to try to catch them running.
Kinda like the term "liberals", huh? Now they're "progressives".

Liberals. Always was...always will be.

As I see it when the Libs get threaten by anything that is not a liberal base they cry racism!! I am so tired of it. The tea party is not racist. They have a black division of it.Herman Cain and Alan West are both Tea party members.Last time I check they were both black. There are many more black tea party members

Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube

A black division? Segregated divisions now?

So the gummit should not require you to buy insurance but is ok to require you to buy guns?

Whatever they want and like, they have no problems with. Remember when they were ready to scrap the Constitution to get Ahhnuld to run for President?

At least one local govt does.

At least one local govt does.

link?

You must not be familiar with Georgia. I live in Kennesaw, GA. In order to live in the city limits of Kennesaw, ten minutes outside Atlanta, you are required to own a fire arm:

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

Kennesaw, Georgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shockingly there hasn't been a home invasion in Kennesaw since the 80's, while the county it is in, Cobb County, has one every other day.

You do know the difference between the Federal government and local government, right?

Right?

for Lonestar illogic:

The city added a clause adding conscientious objectors to the list of those exempt, as well as those that are physically and mentally disabled, paupers and those convicted of a felony.

One city does not constitute the "government".

It is "the" local government. But have fun picking your nits.
There are also exemptions from Obamacare.
I know that cons are never wrong, it is a trait.

As I see it when the Libs get threaten by anything that is not a liberal base they cry racism!! I am so tired of it. The tea party is not racist. They have a black division of it.Herman Cain and Alan West are both Tea party members.Last time I check they were both black. There are many more black tea party members

So you posted some random blacks that are rabidly RW Republicans spewing talking points...big whoop. Been there done that with Clarence Thomas and Alan West. Try again.

If the governement doesn't REQUIRE anyone (In Kennessaw) to buy a gun, then what are they doing with their law that REQUIRES home-owners to own a gun then?

You have to be the most foolish poster on this board.

If the governement doesn't REQUIRE anyone (In Kennessaw) to buy a gun, then what are they doing with their law that REQUIRES home-owners to own a gun then?

One aspect of fools, they are never wrong. In their own eyes anyway...

One city out of app 50,000 passed a law asking homeowners to posses at least one gun in their home. A law that is NOT enforcable by any stretch of the imagination. Did you not read that many people are excluded?

If you really want to make your case, then show that more than one city has done this and then show what punishments have been handed down due to non-compliance.

The city added a clause adding conscientious objectors to the list of those exempt, as well as those that are physically and mentally disabled, paupers and those convicted of a felony.

HAHAHAHA....this JACKASS doesn't believe that the local government is "government."

What a total BUFFOON!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

49izadw.gif

Last edited:

I believe the quote was "local government". Since Kennesaw is a city, I would guess they have a government. As a matter of fact, I know they do. :)

So you posted some random blacks that are rabidly RW Republicans spewing talking points...big whoop. Been there done that with Clarence Thomas and Alan West. Try again.

Google "Fox News racist" and see a veritable plethora of information. They use people who are black as their 'experts' provided said 'experts' agree with them.

It's really ugly, the way that network operates.

With all the neocons on this board. Sorry - RWNJs. How can you possibly pick JUST ONE for the title of most foolish!?

One city out of app 50,000 passed a law asking homeowners to posses at least one gun in their home. A law that is NOT enforcable by any stretch of the imagination. Did you not read that many people are excluded?

If you really want to make your case, then show that more than one city has done this and then show what punishments have been handed down due to non-compliance.

Did you happen to read the article, the one that says the crime rate has decreased drastically since passing this law?? You want one, I give it to you and now you want another?? Jeez, a little greedy aren't you???:lol:

Google "Fox News racist" and see a veritable plethora of information. They use people who are black as their 'experts' provided said 'experts' agree with them.

It's really ugly, the way that network operates.

Try googling MSNBC racist, CBS racist and you get a plethora of information. The race card has been overplayed. It's time to use a joker instead. :cuckoo:

You do know the difference between the Federal government and local government, right?

Right?
The consittution says the local govts cannot make any law which violates the constitution.

I agree. Local governments cannot pass laws that force the Federal government to violate the Constitution.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back