Where Did Obama Get This Big Wad Of Cash From???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama Whips Out Huge Wad Of Cash

It took me awhile to wade through all of the BS to get the image info on this but it seems Obama likes carrying a huge wad of cash with him.

I wonder who paid for all of that cash. You'd think he was dealing drugs.

article-2207301-1526D9D2000005DC-449_634x483.jpg

Notice how rich these Democrats get once they make it into office.

article-2207301-1526C6B1000005DC-749_634x404.jpg

I wonder if Romney has a habit of flashing cash like Obama? Usually people that flash that kind of wad never really earned it. They're trying to impress someone, or they got it dealing drugs, they're a pimp, at a strip-bar, or they have a rich Daddy.

I which one Obama falls into?

Is that where the deficit's hiding? Obama whips out massive wad of cash to pay for sausages at deli | Mail Online

Last edited:
you Obama haters make me sick. Seriously you focus on how much money the man has? Most if not all presidential candidates have money FFS leave the man alone. Is this what you guys do all day research news clips about what Obama has done wrong? What the hell is your life about?

you Obama haters make me sick. Seriously you focus on how much money the man has? Most if not all presidential candidates have money FFS leave the man alone. Is this what you guys do all day research news clips about what Obama has done wrong? What the hell is your life about?

Us Obama haters are simply giving you Obama Fluffers a taste of your own medicine.

I for one wouldn't even bother if not for the constant SHIT the Obama folks dish out on our people and even on us.

So blow me. :cool:

Oh, right! I forget how often the freakin' Dems bring up Romney's money. Fuck off!

Forum List

Back