Where Did Obama Get This Big Wad Of Cash From???

you Obama haters make me sick. Seriously you focus on how much money the man has? Most if not all presidential candidates have money FFS leave the man alone. Is this what you guys do all day research news clips about what Obama has done wrong? What the hell is your life about?

I knew you looked familiar

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

Funny picture...Another funny thing is you guys care about what the man pulls out of his pocket. The Artic polar caps are at about 49% and decreasing at a terrible rate, yet you guys want to discuss about the wad of cash Obama has....Like I said pathetic.

you Obama haters make me sick. Seriously you focus on how much money the man has? Most if not all presidential candidates have money FFS leave the man alone. Is this what you guys do all day research news clips about what Obama has done wrong? What the hell is your life about?

IF that was ROMNEY the main stream media would be hammering up and down. And you know it!! Hell half the liberals on here would be having a hissy fit why he is not paying more taxes because look at that much money he can carry he can afford it.. HYPOCRITE

Dude all presidential candidates are rich what do you guys expect, for Obama to pull out an EBT card? Obama is a millionare, Romney is a millionare, what do you guys expect?

Life must suck for you since you took time out of your day to create a thread about how much money the man pulls out.

While your on a website blogging about how much he has, the man is working, still rich, while your on the internet talking about it. Sad life to live.

Life is great for me. I have no complaints. I just worry about my country.

I think as I get older my life will be full of love and happiness. Obama's will continue to be based on deception and fantasy. I do not see him coming to a good end personally due to his well earned bad Karma.

Yes life is good for you...until you make a thread about Obama and him having a wad of cash. It must be nice having strangers make threads about a wad of cash you pull out of your pocket.

Dude......are you and Obama Gay lovers????

:eusa_eh:

I knew you looked familiar

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

Funny picture...Another funny thing is you guys care about what the man pulls out of his pocket. The Artic polar caps are at about 49% and decreasing at a terrible rate, yet you guys want to discuss about the wad of cash Obama has....Like I said pathetic.

There is no subject in which these 'Conservatives' are connected with reality. There are several of them posting right now on how all the polls are lying and Romney is going to win in a landslide. Science to them is what Limpbaugh spews on the radio.

Life is great for me. I have no complaints. I just worry about my country.

I think as I get older my life will be full of love and happiness. Obama's will continue to be based on deception and fantasy. I do not see him coming to a good end personally due to his well earned bad Karma.

Yes life is good for you...until you make a thread about Obama and him having a wad of cash. It must be nice having strangers make threads about a wad of cash you pull out of your pocket.

Dude......are you and Obama Gay lovers????

:eusa_eh:

Call me names all you want but your the one who made a thread about the cash he has in his pocket. LOL here Obama is rich with a wad of cash and here you are, nitpicking.

Obama Whips Out Huge Wad Of Cash

It took me awhile to wade through all of the BS to get the image info on this but it seems Obama likes carrying a huge wad of cash with him.

I wonder who paid for all of that cash. You'd think he was dealing drugs.

article-2207301-1526D9D2000005DC-449_634x483.jpg

Notice how rich these Democrats get once they make it into office.

article-2207301-1526C6B1000005DC-749_634x404.jpg

I wonder if Romney has a habit of flashing cash like Obama? Usually people that flash that kind of wad never really earned it. They're trying to impress someone, or they got it dealing drugs, they're a pimp, at a strip-bar, or they have a rich Daddy.

I which one Obama falls into?

Is that where the deficit's hiding? Obama whips out massive wad of cash to pay for sausages at deli | Mail Online

Obama is the mack-daddy. He got it from pimping ho's.

Once again Obama shows just how beautiful he thinks he is.

He goes on the View yesterday and let's Michelle do most of the talking and actually says he's "Eye-Candy".

Obama-not-that-into-you.jpg

God, this guy really loves himself. No wonder he doesn't care about anything else.

Obama thinks he's Brad Pitt, but he's really Barney Frank.

Brad_Pitt__I96GD4.jpg
Barney-Frank.jpg

He goes on the View yesterday and let's Michelle do most of the talking and actually says he's "Eye-Candy".

God, this guy really loves himself. No wonder he doesn't care about anything else.

Brad_Pitt__I96GD4.jpg
Barney-Frank.jpg

Obama's pretty hot looking.

Brad_Pitt__I96GD4.jpg
Barney-Frank.jpg

Love is blind.:eusa_eh:

RushObama60Min.jpg

Last edited:

Brad_Pitt__I96GD4.jpg
Barney-Frank.jpg

RushObama60Min.jpg

Now Republicans are always douchey looking. Romney and Ryan for example. They look like morons. To all the morons out there, my apologies..

RushObama60Min.jpg

Now Republicans are always douchey looking. Romney and Ryan for example. They look like morons. To all the morons out there, my apologies..

What's really bad is Obama is wearing makeup. Imagine what he would look without it.

That blotchy and sagging skin, he looks like he needs a meal. He has no muscle definition. He has no ass atall.

Michelle-Obama-Martha%27s-Vineyard.jpg

I think you just love his suits. Without them he looks pretty bad.

These days he looks more like The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Brad_Pitt__I96GD4.jpg
Barney-Frank.jpg

RushObama60Min.jpg

Pretty fucking stupid, too, if someone votes for a candidate because they think he's "hot".

RushObama60Min.jpg

What's really bad is Obama is wearing makeup. Imagine what he would look without it.

That blotchy and sagging skin, he looks like he needs a meal. He has no muscle definition. He has no ass atall.

Michelle-Obama-Martha%27s-Vineyard.jpg

I think you just love his suits. Without them he looks pretty bad.

These days he looks more like The Picture of Dorian Gray.

No wonder the term "empty suit" is applicable on so many levels. Not to worry about his lack of ass, I think Mooshell more than makes up for that.

Pretty fucking stupid, too, if someone votes for a candidate because they think he's "hot".

You'd be surprised. A lot of people voted for McCain because Palin winked at them. Candidates get votes because they have nice speaking voices or because they wear a certain style of clothes, or because of one of their hobbies. Voters who never read a single news story, never watched a single tv program, never listened to a single ad involving the candidates will vote for the one whose name sounds best. They'll vote without knowing a candidate's stance on the issues because "he looks honest to me."

This thread is :eusa_boohoo:

A bunch of whining going on.

"Look Obama got his education from the Saudis WAAAAAAAH"
Oh Mud are you gay? Posting pictures of Obama and Brad Pitt...

Then you make a comment about the man's ass cheeks? Sounds fruity to me. Hey man, its 2012, no need to be in the closet.

My mistake gallant warrior was the one that made the gay comment.

Last edited:

Brad_Pitt__I96GD4.jpg
Barney-Frank.jpg

And some dames will fall for anything with a fat wad like that in his pocket.

You'd be surprised. A lot of people voted for McCain because Palin winked at them. Candidates get votes because they have nice speaking voices or because they wear a certain style of clothes, or because of one of their hobbies. Voters who never read a single news story, never watched a single tv program, never listened to a single ad involving the candidates will vote for the one whose name sounds best. They'll vote without knowing a candidate's stance on the issues because "he looks honest to me."

Not really. I'm painfully aware that way too many people vote for a candidate for every reason except the right reason. I still think a simple civics test should be administered prior to issuing a voter registration card. Something similar to what immigrants have to pass in order to become citizens would suffice. We could start with: "Is the United States a democracy or a representative republic." Miss that one and you FAIL.

Not really. I'm painfully aware that way too many people vote for a candidate for every reason except the right reason. I still think a simple civics test should be administered prior to issuing a voter registration card. Something similar to what immigrants have to pass in order to become citizens would suffice. We could start with: "Is the United States a democracy or a representative republic." Miss that one and you FAIL.

So using your logic if you make comments about a guy's ass cheeks your gay then?

Forum List

Back