Where Did Obama Get This Big Wad Of Cash From???

you Obama haters make me sick. Seriously you focus on how much money the man has? Most if not all presidential candidates have money FFS leave the man alone. Is this what you guys do all day research news clips about what Obama has done wrong? What the hell is your life about?

Us Obama haters are simply giving you Obama Fluffers a taste of your own medicine.

I for one wouldn't even bother if not for the constant SHIT the Obama folks dish out on our people and even on us.

So blow me. :cool:

Blow you? Sorry I'm not gay. On another note how do you know I even like Obama? Simply because I say leave the man alone I am automatically an Obama supporter? Its unfortunate you didn't start a thread about common sense.

you Obama haters make me sick. Seriously you focus on how much money the man has? Most if not all presidential candidates have money FFS leave the man alone. Is this what you guys do all day research news clips about what Obama has done wrong? What the hell is your life about?

Oh, right! I forget how often the freakin' Dems bring up Romney's money. Fuck off!

Who says I'm a democrat? Reading comprehension FAIL......

Us Obama haters are simply giving you Obama Fluffers a taste of your own medicine.

I for one wouldn't even bother if not for the constant SHIT the Obama folks dish out on our people and even on us.

Blow you? Sorry I'm not gay. On another note how do you know I even like Obama? Simply because I say leave the man alone I am automatically an Obama supporter? Its unfortunate you didn't start a thread about common sense.

Anyone who says leave Obama alone after all of the garbage he's been pulling on our side has to be an Obamazombie.

To be so means you have to ignore rationality, common-sense, and decency.

Saying we're the party of Dirty Air and Dirty Water
Saying we want to poison people
Saying our candidate is a felon and a murderer
Calling us ball-sucking faggots (teabaggers)
Constantly saying one thing and doing the exact opposite
Telling us that he killed Bin Laden
Telling us that he was going to change Muslim extremists attitude about the U.S.
Using an obscure killing in FL to pull back blacks into his camp
Organizing Occupy Wall Street, agreeing with everything they say yet claiming you have nothing to do with it
Claiming us not wanting to pay for a 30 year old college student's rubbers means we are conducting a war on women
Claiming that a video is the cause of attacks in 30 countries on 9/11

So taking this into consideration I think you should just STFU. It's a wonder there aren't more shootings around the United States because we on the right are fed the fuck up with the lot of you people.

Last edited:

Generally, Obama's handlers pay the tab for him and his crew.
Pointing out this obvious fact does not make anyone a 'hater'.

maybe he had just won a game of Monopoly and someone took a picture of him acting like he was putting it in the Wallet....a little photocopying.....and like other pictures it ends up on the Internet....

Well, when the dingbats have to post shit like this, you know they realize that they are losing bigtime.

President Obama 247 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama 3.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Nine polls, eight have the President ahead, one has it tied.

Virginia President Obama 4.5 13 electorial votes 7 polls, all for Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 4.1 18 electorial votes 6 polls, all for Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Just these two alone would put the President at 278, eight more than is needed to win.

North Carolina Governor Romney 1.8 15 electorial votes 5 polls, two for Romney

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 1.0 4 electorial votes, 3 polls, 1 for Romney

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 2.5 6 electorial votes, 4 polls, all for Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 2.3, 6 electorial votes 3 polls, 2 for Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 1.9 29 electorial votes 7 polls, 5 for Obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

The big cahuna, just this one gives the President the election. And he leads there by as much as Romney leads in North Carolina.

Colorado President Obama 2.3 9 electorial votes 7 polls, Obama leads in 6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

So, where did the President get that wad? Same place that he will get them until 2017. He has a high paying job, President of the United States of America.

Anyone who says leave Obama alone after all of the garbage he's been pulling on our side has to be an Obamazombie.

Telling us that he was going to change Muslim extremists attitude about the U.S.
Organizing Occupy Wall Street, agreeing with everything they say yet claiming you have nothing to do with it
Claiming us not wanting to pay for a 30 year old college student's rubbers means we are conducting a war on women

So taking this into consideration I think you should just STFU. It's a wonder there aren't more shootings around the United States because we on the right are fed the fuck up with the lot of you people.

Life must suck for you since you took time out of your day to create a thread about how much money the man pulls out.

While your on a website blogging about how much he has, the man is working, still rich, while your on the internet talking about it. Sad life to live.

Life must suck for you since you took time out of your day to create a thread about how much money the man pulls out.

While your on a website blogging about how much he has, the man is working, still rich, while your on the internet talking about it. Sad life to live.

Life is great for me. I have no complaints. I just worry about my country.

I think as I get older my life will be full of love and happiness. Obama's will continue to be based on deception and fantasy. I do not see him coming to a good end personally due to his well earned bad Karma.

Oh, right! I forget how often the freakin' Dems bring up Romney's money. Fuck off!

Who says I'm a democrat? Reading comprehension FAIL......

Did I call you a Dem? No. So who's failed reading comprehension? Oh, yeah, you might consider a more appropriate handle, too. Derpy comes to mind...

It's supposed to represent the state of the US Federal government so it's a $20 wrapped around a few $1's and newspaper clippings making it look better than it actually is

obviously you are blind to all the threads bashing Romney for his wealth.

Have you called them haters or do you have racial prejudices?

I knew you looked familiar

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

IF that was ROMNEY the main stream media would be hammering up and down. And you know it!! Hell half the liberals on here would be having a hissy fit why he is not paying more taxes because look at that much money he can carry he can afford it.. HYPOCRITE

Life is great for me. I have no complaints. I just worry about my country.

I think as I get older my life will be full of love and happiness. Obama's will continue to be based on deception and fantasy. I do not see him coming to a good end personally due to his well earned bad Karma.

Yes life is good for you...until you make a thread about Obama and him having a wad of cash. It must be nice having strangers make threads about a wad of cash you pull out of your pocket.

Forum List

Back