Where did anti-semitism originate from?

r2200t said:
Integration is fine and acceptable, But steeling someone's home and business is not. Expelling 750,000 people is not integration, it's called replacement or exchange. This is not acceptable and moraly wrong unless you think Jews are more important than Christians and Muslims.

Also the UN resolution was not obeyed, the resolution called for 2 states an Israeli one an a Palestinian one (stupid idea..) and Jerusalem is supposed to be an international city. Guess who occupies Jerusalem?? Now they call it East and West Jerusalem...

cheers

from EVERYTHING I have read, the Jews moved into an area (Israel) that was pretty barren before they got there. The Arabs didn't want the land until the Jews wanted it and frankly, it will most likely always be that way.

I think the Arabs got a bit miffed in the 40s when SO MANY Jews returned from all parts of the world and simply took the land. Why does it matter what it looked like before the Jews "fixed" it. The final straw was when the UN made it official . Isreal was fortunate to win the war in 48 in 2 ways. They not only survived but gained territory and now use this Arab attack to justify keeping all the land. The UN giving them Israel was a good thing. Giving the Arabs a place to call thier own was a bad thing and the Arab attack in 48 proved to be one of the best things that ever happened to Israel.

It will become more apparent as people begin to experiance the negative impact but heck--they need the money right?

r2200t said:
I never understood why they couldn't just go back to their original homes..
(not being sarcastic, i really don't know, please fill me in)
Well, basically it was a persecution thing, as well as the fact that they'd been relocated so much between Russia and Germany over the years that they really had no real home. I guess then, the formation of Israel was both out of their security, as well as a kind of reparation for years of harsh treatment.

-Douglas

r2200t said:
Palestine was a well populated and developed british colony, your sources, ALL your sources are unfortunately Zionists..

I don't know where you get your information, but there has never been a Nation of Palestine. 'Palestinians' are a fairly recent invention, and are actually Egyptians, Jordanians & a few from Lebanon from those countries failed bid to eradicate Israel with the result that those countries lost territory.

r2200t said:
I never understood why they couldn't just go back to their original homes..
(not being sarcastic, i really don't know, please fill me in)

Uh, that IS their ancestral homeland! Jews have been there for thousands of years. The Bible gives a good accounting of who actually was there prior to the Jews. (hint : it wasn't the muslims)

r2200t said:
The UN resoluion also called for a Palestinian State, and called for Jerusalem to be an International City,...also, the UN didn't want Israel to be an Apartheid racist state.

I'm not disputing Israel's right to exist. we must move on :)

cheers

you want to move on because it is easier to ignore the facts than face them.

Why is it Israel's fault that the Palestinians FAILED to form their own state? Israel is not an apartheid state.

You are a racist pig.

freeandfun1 said:
you want to move on because it is easier to ignore the facts than face them.

Why is it Israel's fault that the Palestinians FAILED to form their own state? Israel is not an apartheid state.

You are a racist pig.

I have a hard time with " you snooze, you lose " argument here. How could the local non-jews prevent the entire Arab world from attacking Israel and as a result, lose the land they were offered by the UN?

If Israel is not an apartheid state, it most certainly is a racist one. r22 seems to have evidence of that.

dilloduck said:
I have a hard time with " you snooze, you lose " argument here. How could the local non-jews prevent the entire Arab world from attacking Israel and as a result, lose the land they were offered by the UN?

They attacked in unison with "Palestinian" fighters. When you start a war and lose, you tend to lose some things - like land. If they had not attacked Israel for doing what the UN asked, there would be no dispute today. Israel had a right to keep land captured during the war as a buffer. Especially since no nation occupied those lands. What, were they supposed to let the countries that just attacked them occupy that land? If so, why?

If Israel is not an apartheid state, it most certainly is a racist one. r22 seems to have evidence of that.

How do you figure it is racist? Arabs live and vote in Israel. And other nationalities can apply for immigration just like anywhere. Furthermore, as a nation, they have a right (actually, their government has a responsibility) to pass laws that protect them. If that means passing laws that some feel are racist, then so be it. If Mexicans started killing Americans in large numbers today, I am sure you would be the first to call for a law curbing the immigration (both legal and illegal) of Mexicans into the USA.

r2200t said:
Non-Palestinians from some countries around the World are Welcome to visit, not welcome to stay (unless you are Jewish, in which case the government will GIVE you home in occupied Palestinian territory (settlement). I have relatives with second class Israeli citizenships living in Akre/Akka (Israel), and i was allowed to visit them as a Canadian, had i been simply Palestinian, it would have been impossible to visit (for fear that i would try to stay there illegaly or fear of terrorist attacks... Again, I'm not allowed to live there, nor is my dad, even if my dad was born there, and even if Jews are running his fathers Store down the street, and living in his 2-story house. Our ancestors lived there for thousands of years, descendant of the 12 Disciples of Christ, who's descentants were Jewish, the same people who claim Israel is theirs.

In other words, If a Chineese farmer converted to Judaism, he has the right to live in Israel/Palestinian territories. But Palestianians can't.

To Conclude, Israel is a land of the free if and only if you are Jewish. It is an Apartheid State, No better that South Africa in the past. It is a Racist State.

cheers

You know, their immigration policy does not seem all that different from most countries in the world from what you have just explained. My secretary from Korea cannot come to the USA (the US won't give her a visa) because she is single and they are afraid she will come here and just stay. Is that racist?

A lot of the "settlers" are American Christians. So that shoots down the "you gotta be a Jew" claim.

Did you know that in the Philippines, thousands of Chinese that have lived there for four or more generations have to carry Taiwan passports (even if they have never been to Taiwan) because the Philippines will not give Chinese citizenship unless they pay for it? Did you know that Hongcouver has so many Asians because the Canadian government let them "buy" their citizenships? What about a poor American that wants to move there or a poor Chinese, is Canada going to give them automatic citizenship?

Israel is not the only country that has tight immigration laws.

freeandfun1 said:
They attacked in unison with "Palestinian" fighters. When you start a war and lose, you tend to lose some things - like land. If they had not attacked Israel for doing what the UN asked, there would be no dispute today. Israel had a right to keep land captured during the war as a buffer. Especially since no nation occupied those lands. What, were they supposed to let the countries that just attacked them occupy that land? If so, why?

How do you figure it is racist? Arabs live and vote in Israel. And other nationalities can apply for immigration just like anywhere. Furthermore, as a nation, they have a right (actually, their government has a responsibility) to pass laws that protect them. If that means passing laws that some feel are racist, then so be it. If Mexicans started killing Americans in large numbers today, I am sure you would be the first to call for a law curbing the immigration (both legal and illegal) of Mexicans into the USA.

Perhaps the area that no one occupied was available for a Palestinian state. How much land does Israel need for a buffer zone? Does anyone really believe this buffer zone protects them from anything? Israel is NOT a poor defenseless country by any stretch of the imagination. Get passed the fact that they have a small land area. The buffer zone is a land grab that Israel is desperately trying to justify by using terms that will appeal to Americans. Other nations see right thru this.
They also have a right to NOT pass laws that would protect non jews which is what they do!

dilloduck said:
Perhaps the area that no one occupied was available for a Palestinian state. How much land does Israel need for a buffer zone? Does anyone really believe this buffer zone protects them from anything? Israel is NOT a poor defenseless country by any stretch of the imagination. Get passed the fact that they have a small land area. The buffer zone is a land grab that Israel is desperately trying to justify by using terms that will appeal to Americans. Other nations see right thru this.
They also have a right to NOT pass laws that would protect non jews which is what they do!

hey, i agree that Israel should give up the occupied territories, but that is not the discussion. the discussion is how it got this way in the first place.

I think the way they are handling this situation is an example the jewish culture which has exacerbated anti-semitism. " This is MINE and belongs only to ME and other members of MY religion "

Uh, r2200t :

r2200t said:
"It is best to stay silent and let people think you're a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Lisa Simpson

While Lisa Simpson is a veritable fountain of wisdom, here's the r00t of that famous quote... just FYI :

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

r2200t said:
LOLOL, imbecile, imbécile, éspèce de sans destin. mange la merde, comprends-tu?? j'n'habite pas au EU. Tu n'peux rien faire.

sorry dude, nice try but i live in Canada. We don't have no patriot act or other discriminative laws... I should turn YOU in for your racist comments against Arabs and Against Muslims (although that won't lead anywhere..). And believe me they won't extradite a Québec born, Catholic French/English Canadian to the US for further investigation, it would create a national riot... lololol :poop:

Ainsi vous êtes un Canadien français? Je devine que vous ne savez pas que le service secret canadien et le département de justice des USA travaillent ensemble pour chercher des meurtres de terroriste.

For your infomration there are no racists comments about a religion of hate. I don't think that Canada wants terrorists any more than the US. When it comes to taking lives, Canada is apposed but to perserving Canadian lives, killing mass murderers in Canada will be just a memory.

r2200t said:
Yeah you are right, there was no one living there...except for a few million arabs!!! 750,000 of which were forced out of their homes and businesses by the same so called Holocaust "victims" who still seek sympathy for their cause.

I said before there was an Israel, what tribe of Arabs lived in Canaan?

You think Israel became a country in 1948. Sorry but that answer is incorrect.

but i guess arabs they don't coun't because they are not Jewish. you must be Jewish to count as a human, all others must be irrelevant.

Arabs did count as long as they lived peacefully in Israel. But now Arabs have made themselves irrelevant and foreigners in a land where they are fast becoming a group of aliens.

Time is coming close when the Arabs living in Israel (GAZA and WEST BANK) included will be looking for other digs.

While the title of this thread is regarding the origins of anti-semitism, your hatred for Arabs can't be winning the Jews any brownie points in this regard. While the United States is attempting to relieve tensions in the Arab world by stating that we are at war with TERRORISTS (not Arabs), you throw gas on the flames. Thanks but no thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back