Where did anti-semitism originate from?

I feel you have a BEEF about certain aspect of America, which I value deeply

Sure I do.

I didn’t understand what you meant by that, but I can tell you what my problem with America is.

America the Tribe BETRAYED the principles it was founded on in Palestine.

I spend so much time criticizing the racist state of Israel that it’s easy to forget that I fully support the right of the jewish people to live in Palestine. But if the jewish homeland is materialised through the oppresion and discrimination of non-jews, then all the claims about Antisemitism throughout the centuries ring hollow, because you just replaced one racial discrimination with another. So let’s separate clearly this two points of view:

You can support the right of the jews to live in Palestine without supporting their “right” to expell the native population and impose a racial dictatorship on other people. A people who didn’t send them to the gas chambers by the way.

Let’s reject the racist Zionism of the state of Israel and support an enlightened version of Zionism, a Zionism that resembles America, not Nazi Germany or South Africa under apartheid.

The victims of the most brutal ethnic supremacist state in the history of mankind should be the last people in the world to impose an ethnic supremacist state on others.

Jews don’t need to oppress others to have a place to call safe.

Let’s stop supporting the values of America in Iraq and the values of Nazi Germany in Israel.

Let’s show those values some respect!!!

I know it hurts to hear this truth, but “Americanism” and israeli Zionism are irreconcilable ideologies. America the Idea was founded on the premise that society should not discriminate people for characteristics they had no control, like race.

At the end of the day, William and ajwps are not so different at all. They are the two faces of the same racist coin.

Israeli Zionism is a mirror image of Nazism:

Germany for aryans.

Israel for jews.

If you hold the truth that all men are created equal to be self-evident, you have a moral duty to stand up for your belief in Palestine and say no to the racist, obscene ideology of supremacist Zionism.

America the Tribe only championed the cause of israeli Zionism because of the historical presence of large and influential jewish and evangelical communities in the US.

And to tell you the truth, this is all this question is about... A conflict between America the Tribe and America the Idea. Both Americas are battling for your heart and mind right now. America the Tribe tells you to say yes to Israel while America the Idea tells you to say no. So you remain in the middle of these two opposite voices, confused, scared, divided, without knowing which America to obey. It’s not for me to decide the outcome of this inner war that is being waged inside each one of you. I can only hope America the Idea wins.

I really like the visual of how there is very much a difference between America the Tribe and America the Idea. In today's world, the news media (powered by big money and politics) tells the majority of US viewers what to think about, what not to think about, how to feel, what's right, what's wrong, etc..... The average t.v. viewer is like a sponge soaking up whatever is presented. With most of Americans unable (or too lazy or ignorant) to think for themselves, they will continue to believe in America the Tribe. It is America the Tribe ideology that fuels the economy, creates massive wealth for a small percent of the nation's most powerful leaders, and (like most of the American public already do) silences the voices of the majority regarding important foreign and domestic policy issues. As too many Americans have internalized, government leaders are naturally more intelligent, better bread, and far better able to make important decisions and implement necessary policies that affect the country than are ordinary, common people.

America the Idea only exists in nostalgic movies and in speeches at political rallies.

aboyd2cox said:
I really like the visual of how there is very much a difference between America the Tribe and America the Idea. In today's world, the news media (powered by big money and politics) tells the majority of US viewers what to think about, what not to think about, how to feel, what's right, what's wrong, etc..... The average t.v. viewer is like a sponge soaking up whatever is presented. With most of Americans unable (or too lazy or ignorant) to think for themselves, they will continue to believe in America the Tribe. It is America the Tribe ideology that fuels the economy, creates massive wealth for a small percent of the nation's most powerful leaders, and (like most of the American public already do) silences the voices of the majority regarding important foreign and domestic policy issues. As too many Americans have internalized, government leaders are naturally more intelligent, better bread, and far better able to make important decisions and implement necessary policies that affect the country than are ordinary, common people. America the Idea only exists in nostalgic movies and in speeches at political rallies.

So you think American's are just empty headed morons that believe everything the TV, newspapers and movies teach them to believe.

I think you are confusing Americans with the world of Islam where the only text taught or allowed to be read is the Qur'an.

It is certain that America will appreciate your statement making all free men and women robots and automatons of the media. Not one thinker among the Americans but you.

José said:
Sure I do.

I didn’t understand what you meant by that, but I can tell you what my problem with America is. America the Tribe BETRAYED the very principles it was founded on in Palestine.

What can one say to such principled thinking? You, the most brilliant Arab of all, accuses America of betrayal. America the one free country is not free to choose its own allies without being a betrayer of the poor Arabs in Israel. Unbelievable....

I spend so much time criticizing the racist state of Israel that it’s easy to forget that I fully support the right of the jewish people to live in Palestine. But if the jewish homeland is materialised through the oppresion and discrimination of non-jews, then all the claims about Antisemitism throughout the centuries ring hollow, because you just replaced one racial discrimination with another. So let’s separate clearly this two points of view:

So you support the right of the Jewish people to live in the 3 eon long State of Israel. Why don't you tell that to Arafat and the dictators of the surrounding Arab states? Why don't you just do that and see if your not hung upside down by your brothers, burned with cigarettes, beaten and then shot in your head. Why don't you give it a try?

You can support the right of the jews to live in Palestine without supporting their “right” to expell the native population and impose a racial dictatorship on other people. A people who didn’t send them to the gas chambers by the way.

Really? Lets take at look at your truth.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_mandate_grand_mufti.php

According to documentation from the Nuremberg and Eichmann trials, the Nazi Germany SS helped finance al-Husseini's efforts in the 1936-39 revolt in Palestine. Adolf Eichmann actually visited Palestine and met with al-Husseini at that time and subsequently maintained regular contact with him later in Berlin.....

While in Baghdad, Syria al-Husseini aided the pro-Nazi revolt of 1941. He then spent the rest of World War II as Hitler's special guest in Berlin, advocating the extermination of Jews in radio broadcasts back to the Middle East and recruiting Balkan Muslims for infamous SS "mountain divisions" that tried to wipe out Jewish communities throughout the region.

At the Nuremberg Trials, Eichmann's deputy Dieter Wisliceny (subsequently executed as a war criminal) testified:

The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan. ... He was one of Eichmann's best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chamber of Auschwitz.

Let’s reject the racist Zionism of the state of Israel and support an enlightened version of Zionism, a Zionism that resembles America, not Nazi Germany or South Africa under apartheid. The victims of the most brutal ethnic supremacist state in the history of mankind should be the last people in the world to impose an ethnic supremacist state on others.

It seems that you are fabricating a bit again....

Jews don’t need to oppress others to have a place to call safe.

SAYS WHO?

Let’s stop supporting the values of America in Iraq and the values of Nazi Germany in Israel. Let’s show those values some respect!!!

YEH let's show em.... You might just see those same Muslims learning respect for the truth....

José said:
I know it hurts to hear this truth, but “Americanism” and israeli Zionism are irreconcilable ideologies. America the Idea was founded on the premise that society should not discriminate people for characteristics they had no control, like race. At the end of the day, William and ajwps are not so different at all. They are the two faces of the same racist coin. Israeli Zionism is a mirror image of Nazism:

Germany for aryans.

Israel for jews.

Israel only for the Arabs.

If you hold the truth that all men are created equal to be self-evident, you have a moral duty to stand up for your belief in Palestine and say no to the racist, obscene ideology of supremacist Zionism.

All men are truly created equal unless some of mankind wishes the destruction of all the rest of mankind. Then they are not equal except as the dirt from which they were derived.

America the Tribe only championed the cause of israeli Zionism because of the historical presence of large and influential jewish and evangelical communities in the US.

Now its the fault of the Christian evangelists and influential Jews. Quite a conspiracy don't you think? Have any evidence other than your GOOD word for proof?

And to tell you the truth, this is all this question is about... A conflict between America the Tribe and America the Idea. Both Americas are battling for your heart and mind right now. America the Tribe tells you to say yes to Israel while America the Idea tells you to say no. So you remain in the middle of these two opposite voices, confused, scared, divided, without knowing which America to obey. It’s not for me to decide the outcome of this inner war that is being waged inside each one of you. I can only hope America the Idea wins.

Don't worry Jose. It was won in 1776 and Islam was not a part of that America the Free Men and Women.... Get it?????

Are there really Palestinian Arabs? Lets take a look at reality..

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_name_origin.php

The name Palestine refers to a region of the eastern Mediterranean coast from the sea to the Jordan valley and from the southern Negev desert to the Galilee lake region in the north. The word itself derives from "Plesheth", a name that appears frequently in the Bible and has come into English as "Philistine". Plesheth, (root palash) was a general term meaning rolling or migratory. This referred to the Philistine's invasion and conquest of the coast from the sea. The Philistines were not Arabs nor even Semites, they were most closely related to the Greeks originating from Asia Minor and Greek localities. They did not speak Arabic. They had no connection, ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or Arabs.

The Philistines reached the southern coast of Israel in several waves. One group arrived in the pre-patriarchal period and settled south of Beersheba in Gerar where they came into conflict with Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. Another group, coming from Crete after being repulsed from an attempted invasion of Egypt by Rameses III in 1194 BCE, seized the southern coastal area, where they founded five settlements (Gaza, Ascalon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gat). In the Persian and Greek periods, foreign settlers - chiefly from the Mediterranean islands - overran the Philistine districts.

From the fifth century BC, following the historian Herodotus, Greeks called the eastern coast of the Mediterranean "the Philistine Syria" using the Greek language form of the name. In AD 135, after putting down the Bar Kochba revolt, the second major Jewish revolt against Rome, the Emperor Hadrian wanted to blot out the name of the Roman "Provincia Judaea" and so renamed it "Provincia Syria Palaestina", the Latin version of the Greek name and the first use of the name as an administrative unit. The name "Provincia Syria Palaestina" was later shortened to Palaestina, from which the modern, anglicized "Palestine" is derived.

This remained the situation until the end of the fourth century, when in the wake of a general imperial reorganization Palestine became three Palestines: First, Second, and Third. This configuration is believed to have persisted into the seventh century, the time of the Persian and Muslim conquests.

The Christian Crusaders employed the word Palestine to refer to the general region of the "three Palestines." After the fall of the crusader kingdom, Palestine was no longer an official designation. The name, however, continued to be used informally for the lands on both sides of the Jordan River. The Ottoman Turks, who were non-Arabs but religious Muslims, ruled the area for 400 years (1517-1917). Under Ottoman rule, the Palestine region was attached administratively to the province of Damascus and ruled from Istanbul. The name Palestine was revived after the fall of the Ottoman Empire in World War I and applied to the territory in this region that was placed under the British Mandate for Palestine.

The name "Falastin" that Arabs today use for "Palestine" is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Roman "Palaestina". Quoting Golda Meir:

The British chose to call the land they mandated Palestine, and the Arabs picked it up as their nation's supposed ancient name, though they couldn't even pronounce it correctly and turned it into Falastin a fictional entity.

I think the intent was to provide a homeland for Jews AND Arabs. I wouldn't get too caught up in what the Arabs want to call it.

dilloduck said:
I think the intent was to provide a homeland for Jews AND Arabs. I wouldn't get too caught up in what the Arabs want to call it.

I think the intent was to provide a homeland for the Jewish people which is Israel and a homeland for the Arabs called Palestine somewhere near Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

This is a peaceful solution to this thorny dillema.

ajwps said:
I think the intent was to provide a homeland for the Jewish people which is Israel and a homeland for the Arabs called Palestine somewhere near Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

This is a peaceful solution to this thorny dillema.

Mecca was not in Britains' sphere of influence to give to anyone.

dilloduck said:
Mecca was not in Britains' sphere of influence to give to anyone.

Not talking about Britain's sphere of influence. There is an offer on the table to purchase city of Mecca from Saudi Arabia. Once Saudi oligarchy government agrees on price for the property, Israel states that they are willing to transfer the Arabs out of Israel to their new holiest site which will be called Palestinina Mecca.

originally posted by ajwps
According to documentation from the Nuremberg and Eichmann trials, the Nazi Germany SS helped finance al-Husseini's efforts in the 1936-39 revolt in Palestine. Adolf Eichmann actually visited Palestine and met with al-Husseini at that time and subsequently maintained regular contact with him later in Berlin.....

Muftis were only religous authorities who also gave legal advice (sharia). Palestine was then a british mandate. Palestine had no goverment of its own.

The mass murder of the jews was entirely planned, ordered and executed by the german state so his opinion was totally irrelevant. Husseini was not the head of state of Palestine so it’s quite a stretch to blame the palestinians.

After these reasonable statements, I MUST SAY THAT GUY WAS A TOTAL IDIOT.

I really like the visual of how there is very much a difference between America the Tribe and America the Idea. In today's world, the news media (powered by big money and politics) tells the majority of US viewers what to think about, what not to think about, how to feel, what's right, what's wrong, etc..... The average t.v. viewer is like a sponge soaking up whatever is presented. With most of Americans unable (or too lazy or ignorant) to think for themselves, they will continue to believe in America the Tribe. It is America the Tribe ideology that fuels the economy, creates massive wealth for a small percent of the nation's most powerful leaders, and (like most of the American public already do) silences the voices of the majority regarding important foreign and domestic policy issues. As too many Americans have internalized, government leaders are naturally more intelligent, better bread, and far better able to make important decisions and implement necessary policies that affect the country than are ordinary, common people.

America the Idea only exists in nostalgic movies and in speeches at political rallies.

LOL

First of all, I would like to thank you for adopting my terminology : )

You see, america is no ordinary tribe, it’s one of the few countries in the world that has a philosophy behind it, a set of humanistic principles. That’s why I always make a distinction between these principles and the policies adopted by the US government.

You made some good points there, aboyd2cox.. I must admit.

America the Tribe is not, by any means, all that America the Idea intended it to be (although I agree with ajwps that we should leave stereotypes and blanket accusations aside).

I just think you are pushing your argument a bit too far.

Blacks, hispanics and asians in America the Tribe get preferential treatment (not an opinion, just comparing).

Arabs in Palestine are confined in ghettos surrounded by electrified fence after being expelled or not allowed to return to their places of origin.

And you find people who DO believe they are nationals of another country.

They mistake ethnic cleansing for the right any government has to deny citizenship to aliens!!

Can you imagine such idiots???

You can't compare Israel with the West Bank and Gaza because these have never been countries, the palestinians never accepted them as such, to begin with... only as refugee camps for the displaced arabs.

Comparing Israel with Gaza or the West Bank is like comparing South Africa with south african bantustans like Transkei or Ciskei.

ONLY A TOTAL MORON CAN ASK A REFUGEE CAMP TO BE DEMOCRATIC!!

Just read my previous posts about the peaceful dismantlement of Israel and you will see there's no valid reason to keep this apartheid state.

So you can’t even compare both countries(America and Israel).

You sound like someone who has always lived in the US and take America the Tribe too much for granted.

Well, I'm afraid I'll have to pay more attention to my personal life for a while. But I’ll follow the discussions.

It's been very interesting studying you all and learning about your opinions.

bye

dilloduck said:
This thread was started by 777 who asked the question "Where did anti-semtism come from". You answered it. Now this thread is wandering aimlessly by discussing the Palestinian issue, Israeli govt., racism, etc. and has become incoherent and full of personal attacks. I suggest people start new threads that are defined well enough to discuss.

What does it matter where this thread wonders? If the thread mentor feels strongly that new threads should be started, then let it be so.

Suggestion noted.

José said:
Muftis were only religous authorities who also gave legal advice (sharia). Palestine was then a british mandate. Palestine had no goverment of its own.

The mass murder of the jews was entirely planned, ordered and executed by the german state so his opinion was totally irrelevant. Husseini was not the head of state of Palestine so it’s quite a stretch to blame the palestinians.

After these reasonable statements, I MUST SAY THAT GUY WAS A TOTAL IDIOT.

Jose it is good to see that you will be monitoring the board but also very good that you will not be adding fabrications to the daily discussion.

I guess all the written documents and pictures of the Mufti talking and imploring the German maniac to kill Jews are just fabrications? YOU WISH...

You are quite correct that Grand Mufti Husseni was ONLY a religious authority who gave religious advice to the Arabs who lived in Israel. The Muslim Arabs of Israel heeded his advice as if it were an edict coming from Muhammad the Prophet.

The Mufti Husseni gave the RELIGIOUS order to the Muhammadian believers to leave their homes and businesses. He told them to take none of their belongings because they would soon return after the Jews and Israel were destroyed by the Arab armies arrayed against the Jewish people.

Hitler and his henchman were dedicated to the destruction of the Jewish people so anyone who pushed Hitler to kill more Jews was a friend and pal of this monster. Husseni enjoyed watching the Nazis murder the Jews of Europe. Who are you who were not even a sperm at the time of Hitler to know that it was just the Germans responsible for the murder of tens of millions of Jews and gentiles during WW2? You weren't aware of the Arabs were killing the Israelis trying to empty the swamps and plant trees on the sand dunes of the land of the Jewish people.

Now Husseni, Grand Mufti of Jerusalem is working by cleaning the floor of the Jews with his tongue while enjoying the virgins of Muhammad.

ajwps said:
What does it matter where this thread wonders? If the thread mentor feels strongly that new threads should be started, then let it be so.

Suggestion noted.

Just trying to be helpful, AJ.

Separate threads (anti-semitsm, Israels govt, history of Palestine, etc) MAY make it easier to disucuss a subject and posters can possibly remember who said what.

r2200t said:
Like I clearly stated they used to be secular. They did live peacefuly until Jews began their terrorist bombings against Palestinian Citizens and British Diplomats....during the British mandate.

I think there are years of historical precedence for violence between Jews and Muslims, Muslims and Christians, Christians and Jews, etc...

No peacefull coexistence ever existed before. You expect us to believe this all seemed to explode into violence after a certain place and day of attack against the British authority by Jews, and that Muslim-Jewish utopia was the standard before then?

No, please educate me.
The only rapes i heard about were done unto Palestinian Women by Zionists Holocaust "victims" in 1948.

Mohammed and his Islamic army of conquest murdered, enslaved, and raped Jews from the birth of Islam... until most were eradicated from the Middle East. Mohammed personally raped several Jewish girls after murdering her entire family and villiagers in front of her. He encouraged his soldiers to rape them as war booty. Then after he died some of the literate among them tried to write a holy book based on his deeds and visions. Fucking great.

My mistake, Saudi Arabia does have a Sonnie Majority. Nevertheless the Shia Fundamentalists minority is hoping for a majority Shia rule in Iraq...

Shi'ites, or as you prefer, Shias, are a majority in Iraq not a minority, right? I say go for it, Iraqis.

yes but only according to Jewish owned/Managed Media.

Secular Israeli government is established and carried out in accordance with the written rule of law. Immigration issue or not, it the one state in all of the Middle East I support. Iraq as well, perhaps, soon enough. And Jews have little to do with that happening.

Jewish law:

The Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel (1949): The State of Israel will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisioned by the prophets of Israel; []it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture;[/b] it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Wrong, they lived peacefully together, in fact many Palestinian Jews sided with their Palestinian Muslim and Christian neighbours in 1948 against the "non-semitic Jewish immigrants "victims" of the Holocaust.

No they didn't.

Israel is a racist dictorship, ruled by Thugs and Terrorists. Say it with me.

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/Dictatorship

Dictatorship:

Definition: [n] a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)

The dictator of Israel who always ignores the courts and the knesset and even the vote.... you asked me what happened to my willingness to discuss reasonably with you and this is part of it. You and yours just keep repeating this term and I'm pretty disgusted how you all ignore me when I ask you to explain how it fits. It sounds like you are dicking me around with the dictator lingo.

What happened to the old Comrade who discussed things in good faith? You know Saddam prosecuted any Fundamentalist Muslim.

Can you even name five? How about two?

Are these the words of a secular leader to a secular people?

http://www.storm-ina-teacup.com/SADDAMQUOTES.html

http://www.military-quotes.com/Iraq.htm

"Allah is on our side. That is why we will beat the aggressor."
Saddam Hussein
December 12, 1990

"Fight them with your faith in God, fight them in defense of every free honorable woman and every innocent child, and in defense of the values of manhood and the military honor...Fight them because with their defeat you will be at the last entrance of the conquest of all conquests. The war will end with...dignity, glory, and triumph for your people, army, and nation."
Saddam Hussein
Radio Broadcast
January 19, 1991

"Long live jihad and long live Palestine."

"Victory will be ours soon,
Iraqis will strike the necks as God has commanded you."

"Strike them and strike evil so that evil will be defeated."

- Saddam Hussein, in a speech on Iraqi television. (24.march)

And you know that Saddam did meet with Al-Qaida, and refused to work with them.

Not according to the 9/11 commission report.

And you know that there was not a single Wahabi Muslim in Iraq prior to the invasion.

Abu Abbas.

http://cobalt.carebridge.org/~tides/TIRR/D-TIRR132.htm

The is one single Wahhabi Muslim harbored by Saddam, a terrorist killer of Americans, at that. How many do you want?

Saddam never worked with AQ, he never sold weapons to terrorists and he never threatened to attack the US.

Better yet he gave cash to terrorists and actually attacked the US in many examples. Money to suicide bombers, attacks violating our peace treaty in the southern no fly zone, and the plot to kill the President are just what we know about.

Is any of that a lie?

So stop regourgitating the Jewish Media Propaganda, we hear enough of already. please provide a quote that saddam did anything with AQ, also, privide a quote that shows any existance of Wahabism in Iraq.

See above. Also here is the 9/11 Vice Chair, a Democrat on the operational link:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1177217/posts

The findings, revealed in the commission's last hearing on June 17, were preliminary, and the apparent rush by some in the press to deny any Iraq-al Qaeda relationship left commission vice-chairman Lee Hamilton baffled. "I must say I have trouble understanding the flack over this," Hamilton told reporters. "The Vice President is saying, I think, that there were connections between al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein's government. We don't disagree with that. So it seems to me the sharp differences that the press has drawn, the media has drawn, are not that apparent to me."

Who are YOU fooled by? The NYT will interpret the report as something other than what it's author says above. Did you know a Jew is "running" the NYT's? Are you the one buying the "Jew propaganda"?

Egypt is a fundamentalist state. slightly better than Israel.

Musharaf is Whipped, he can only act secular for a few days at a time, for fear of being over thrown.

Saudi arabia is the closest thing to the taliban..

please do go on, there is still Lebanon, and UAE, i'd like to hear your opinion..

This was already discussed, read the facts..., It's a long complicated story, and Jordan did what was right.

No you, Israel ruined them 50 years ago.

Ruined them? I don't understand how such a little country with less than 1% of the land and population of all Islamic states can ruin them.

Most women in Iraq (Sonnies)have a choice to wear the Hijab or not to wear it. They went to school and they can swim at the beaches. A sharp contrast when compared to Afghanistan. Education levels speak for themselves.

And now they can do all that and vote too!

BS, they lived together, in fact it was the Muslims who harbored Jews when they were being massacred by the Christians in Europe.. did you forget that? Go read some history books about your past.

How far back to your history books go? Do they begin with WWII or to the rise of Islam?

Here's a fair review of anti-Jew behavior up to WWII, whereopon many of these sided with the Nazi regime. I know much about history, more than you credit me with.

http://www.internationalwallofpraye...m-The-Deadly-Cycle-of-the-last-100-years.html

3. Arab Anti-Semitism and the Arab Response to Zionism: 1920-2003

There was little Arab opposition to Zionism between the official launching of the movement by Theodore Herzl in Basel in
1897 and the end of World War I, probably because most Arabs still felt powerless to free themselves from Turkish, British
or French colonial regimes during this period. The first of many Arab riots against the Yishuv, as Palestine's Jewish community
was called before the establishment of the State of Israel, took place in April 1920. It's main instigator was Haj Amin
Al-Husseini. The British sentenced him to 10 years in prison, but reprieved him in 1921. From then until 1948 many hundreds
of Palestinian Jews were killed and thousands wounded by Arab attacks.

Sir Herbert Samuel, a Jew and an ardent Zionist, was the first British High Commissioner for Palestine (1920-1925). Britain
had received a mandate from the League of Nations to administer the territories stipulating that a National Home for the Jews
should be established there. Yet Sir Herbert appointed Haj Amin Al-Husseini as Grand Mufti of Jerusalem shortly after his
release from jail in 1921. It was an attempt to appease Arab nationalism and preserve the balance of power between fiercely
rival Arab clans. It proved a disastrous mistake that cost Britain dearly.

Haj Amin Al-Husseini remained Grand Mufti until 1937. He was a violent anti-Zionist and, like most fanatically religious
Arabs, hated Jews intensely. He orchestrated the murderous anti-Jewish riots of 1929, as well as those in 1936, which
continued with some interuptions until 1939. These activities helped to make him an international figure and a rallying point
for anti-British Arabs and the Middle East and for fascists around the world. Eventually, he had a valid claim to being
instrumental in killing more Jews than any other Arab. From the Mufti's sanctuary on the Haram esh-Sharif (the Temple
Mount), he organized the first jihad against the Jews. He succeeded to make an independent Arab Palestine and opposition to Zionism a pan-Arab and pan-Islamic goal. He also organized the systematic killing of elements in Arab society that wished to cooperate with the Jews of the Yishuv for the benefit of both peoples.

In 1937, the violence instigated by the Grand Mufti became so unbearable to Britain that he had to escape from Palestine and
found refuge in Lebanon, where the French welcomed him. In 1941, with German encouragement, he helped to organize a
revolt of the Arabs in Iraq against the British. When it failed, he made his way to Berlin, where he remained until the end of
World War II as the guest of Adolf Hitler. While in Berlin, he broadcast Nazi propaganda to the entire Middle East. He
organized the Muslims in Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo for the German war effort and against the Jews. He constantly urged
the Nazis to exterminate the Jews of Europe at a faster pace. His hatred for the Jews surpassed Hitler's. At the 1946/47
Nuremberg War Trials, Adolf Hitler's deputy, Dieter Wisliceny, testified "The Mufti was one of the instigators of the
systematic extermination of European Jewry and has been a collaborator and advisor of Eichmann and Himmler and the
execution of this plan."

After World War II, the former Grand Mufti managed to escape from Europe and ensconced himself in Cairo. From there he
continued to encourage the Arab assault on the Palestinian Jews. In 1948, Egyptian, Syrian, Iraqi, Jordanian and Lebanese
forces invaded Palestine but were defeated. The work of Haj Amin Al-Husseini was continued by Gamal Abdul Nasser of
Egypt, who created the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964.

Back your opinion please. I'm sure 2 billion goes to bribe the Egyptian government to accept the racist zionist apartheid Terrorist state of Israel...
cheers

Did you notice that I consistently link and quote to make my statements, and that you don't? In this post no less than six seperate links exist to key claims, and this is something I do consistently on this board.

I can't get the same courtesy even when I ask for one link about the lack of Isreali Democracy, until I do so five times in a row.

You don't credit me with my links, and you disparage my effort to attempt to provide something aside from simple opinion by doing so.

And all while you don't once link anything you say, not a single one, and discard all of my carefull research as opinion.

What about this don't you understand about how arrogant and disrespectfull this is?

Links in this thread have proved to be worthless other than to provide a few dates. The "evidence" regarding this conflict is biased on both sides and providing a link is met simply with "that's a propaganda site" and thereby rejected.

dilloduck said:
Links in this thread have proved to be worthless other than to provide a few dates. The "evidence" regarding this conflict is biased on both sides and providing a link is met simply with "that's a propaganda site" and thereby rejected.

I quote Saddam from a link with dated sources. I quote a democrat on the 9/11 commission using the same degree of evidence. Both are statements using their own words, which is as credible as I can make it. It's not about me linking to a third party site with a seperate analysis. It's the highest degree of evidence anyone can provide. What more can I do?

:dunno:

Abu Abbas lived under Saddam's protection in Baghdad and sources I've seen all seem to agree, if it's not a disputed fact by any other source what more can I do?

In the hiearchy of evidence, there is opinion. Then there are linked, disputed claims. And beyond that there are undisputed claims. And finally there are sourced quotes.

Doesn't that matter anymore?

Forum List

Back