Where did anti-semitism originate from?

Comrade said:
You want a straight up answer? My own take?

Hatred of Judaism is a necessary precept in order to adopt the concept of monotheism apart from Jewish foundations. Judaism entered the market of ideas and managed to become the first religion to remain rooted up to today as the longest running "one God" belief. Both Christianity and Islam had a hard act to follow. Instead, they took the Old Testament, and added a new prophet who was especially in touch with the will of the one God and then established their own dogma and text.

Control and power of human civilization centered upon the religious authority of the clergy.

The Jewish writings and doctrine, were questioned and ridiculed or oppressed for centuries, and that was probably very easy to do given the life of those who were ruled by other religious mandates.

Any education or historical awareness was restricted to the most elite religious scholars and they all had a hand in maintaining the strict intolerence for other faiths, purely through self interest.

Mohammad was particularly nasty about dealing with Jews and yet he would also consider some among that race a fine piece of ass, going so far as to marry those who would convert "willingly" and otherwise sexually enslaving those who would not.

All of his wives and concubines stack up and are detailed here:
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/abulkazem/holy_family.htm
Mohammad's version of Armageddom, a Jewish concept from 1,500 years before the Koran, involves a new twist, a game of hide and seek between Jews and Muslims, where all the bushes and trees get into the game and raise the alarm over any Jews hiding within them. In so many words, the call is that all faithfull Muslims should come and kill this Jew.

Once the dirty work is done the reckoning is wrought the Jewish prophecy of the reckoning proceeds except Muslims now stand in for redeption or what not.

It's very bizzare but true, definately the real deal. Muslims are taught that they will kill Jews on the last day and while they're waiting why not make it easier in the long run.

Is that unfair?

Excellent, coherent, succinct and the truth.

:clap:

Kathianne said:
Aj, to be ever so obvious, how about because we are going to get our ass whipped every time we take Israel's side? :scratch:

In the alternative, take the other side and also get your ass kicked. Its simply a choice (free will) and no matter which side you take you'll take a double whammy.

In the long run, is it better to survive or just disappear into history with what appears to be the road of least resistance?

Israel remains and the major easy alternative civilizations are no more.

Hard choice?

originally posted by Comrade
That all assumes I give a damn for the Arab Islamic totalitarian regimes and those governments who INEVITABLY arise from their people

Inevitably??

Arabs are not capable of developing democratic societies?.

Who could ever imagine that India would become one of the most stable democracies in the world??

A society fundamentally built on inherited social hierarchy (castes)?? How can such a society ever adopt such a strange concept as one man one vote, equating bramahnes and pariahs?

At the beginning of the last century any sociologist would laugh at this idea.

I agree with you most arabs are currently living under authoritarian governments. But there’s nothing inevitable about lack of democracy in the arab world, just like there’s nothing inevitable about the israeli apartheid contrary to what apjws would like us to believe. Both Israel and the arab countries can become democracies.

Let’s leave racist stereotypes aside.

There’s one thing that went unnoticed here.

We have a grandson of palestinian refugees among us.

R2200t already shared with us the violence his grandparents suffered in palestine in 1948 when they were disposessed of their property only because they were arabs!!!!

But his testimony doesn’t prevent posters to keep on insisting that israel is a liberal democracy... like robots programmed to think in a certain way, unable to reconsider their position when confronted with the facts!!!

In a previous post I wrote a satire about defeating ajpws, but the real MASSACRE here is r2200t sharing his family’s story with us all.

WAKE UP PEOPLE...OUR FRIEND R22OOT IS A SON OF THE PALESTINIAN DIASPORA!!!

He is a living proof that israel is an exclusionary state calling itself a liberal democracy!!!

If you deny this, you are basically saying r2200t doesn’t really exist and must be some computer generated character.

All the pro-israeli propaganda you swallowed over the years was reduced to ashes by his testimony!!!!!

R2200t’s testimony is the most important thing that was said here, MUCH, MUCH MORE THAN ANY ARGUMENT I CAN PRESENT.

Comrade, all the propaganda you read about Israel was completely pulverized by his story. Look, you don’t have to be ashamed for admitting Israel is not a liberal democracy as you previously thought. We only stop learning when we die. I’m 35 now, when I was 20 I also thought Israel was a democracy due to the massive pro israeli propaganda we are all exposed to. But liberal democracies don’t seize property based on the owner’s ethnicity. IF ISRAEL WAS A LIBERAL DEMOCRACY R2200T’S GRANDPARENTS WOULD STILL BE LIVING THERE. You are a secular (ie, reasonable) supporter of Israel. Be brave and recognise in front of all the members of the US MESSAGE BOARD that you mistakengly considered Israel as a democracy. You have nothing to be ashamed of. We are all learning here.

His story showed beyond any doubt the ethnic supremacism and the dictatorial nature of Israel.

People... for heaven’s sake.... what part of “MY GRANDPARENTS FOUND THEIR JEWELRY STORE OCCUPIED BY JEWISH IMMIGRANTS AND LOST ALL THEY HAD” you can’t understand???

WHAT KIND OF STATE OF DENIAL IS THAT????

Here’s one of the most PATHETIC EXCUSES for the israeli apartheid:

“Israel is a somewhat IMPERFECT DEMOCRACY, because the exiled arab citizens of Gaza and the West Bank are not allowed to vote.”

IMPERFECT DEMOCRACY???

What the fuck kinda bullshit is that???

Either a country is democratic or it’s not!!!!

Would you call america a democratic country if the black population were excluded of the electoral process????

If israel is a “jewish democracy”, south africa was a “boer democracy”!!!

This is the mother of all oxymorons!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!

It’s impossible not to realise the hypocrisy of people who demand absolute racial equality in the US and, at the same time, support racist and imperialist states throughout the world, like Israel and China.

These people seem to alternate between two parallel universes: one, ruling racial relations in the US, the other, ruling racial relations abroad.

In America, they think, it’s OK to barbecue a politician because he praised a retired member of the US congress who 50 years ago was a member of a racist organization.

But for humans beings living outside the US, anything goes... racism, ethnic cleansings... They are surely sub-humans who really don’t deserve the same rights Americans enjoy.

And this criticism includes also the american left... People who are so infatuated with the idea of China being a deterrent force to the US that they are perfectly willing to discard the suffering of the tibetan people as well as the dictatorship imposed on the chinese people itself.

After all, China is not a western capitalist country so they don’t have any interest in supporting Tibet. When these people critisice Israel, they are in fact criticizing capitalism and using Israel as a pretext. They couldn’t care less about the arab population of Palestine, all they want to do is go around throwing stones on the first capitalist country and US ally they see and while at it, attack America by proxy. The plight of the arab population is just a convenient excuse for them. I still haven’t made up my mind about who is the most sick and depraved: these leftists or the israeli apartheid itself : )

I would like to know why most people find it so damn hard to clearly state that China, Cuba, Saudi Arabia, Israel, North Korea, Iran etc etc are all dictatorships and authoritarian political entities.

Why do most people have to ask first whether the country is an US ally or foe and only then make up their minds based on their on ideological bias???

This is not serious political analysis. This is patriotism or anti-americanism disguised as an informed opinion.

If you are looking for democratic US allies to praise I can help you. Here’s a short list:

Britain

Canada

Australia

Spain

Japan

I don’t criticize any of the major US allies because they are all REAL democracies...the only major US ally I criticise is Israel, and I do it, not because it is an american ally, but because it’s a racial dictatorship calling itself a liberal democracy.

Leftists call me a right-winger when I criticise Cuba, China and Zimbabwe in front of them.

Right-wingers call me a leftist when I deny Israel the status of democracy.

You can’t win.

I’m neither a leftist nor a rightist, I’m a AMERICANIST. I try to apply the basic principles of western civilization, the basic principles on which America was founded in a FAIR way, with no concessions to any american ally but also without any bias against them.

If you call a country that keeps millions of individuals who belong to the native population imprisoned in large guettoes a democracy, it’s pretty obvious you don't have the slightest idea what a liberal democracy REALLY means.

These people shouldn’t really badmouth Noam Chomsky, because they sound as biased as him. If you call Israel a democracy you can’t criticize leftists who keep glamourising and romanticizing dictatorships like Cuba and China.

You can’t criticise these leftists, BECAUSE YOU ARE THEIR MIRROR IMAGE.

Every Saturday morning, your average american family goes to the supermarket “American Values”:

“Is the shop list ready, Ma??”

“Yep...let me see...we’re gonna buy 2 Lbs of democracy to criticize China, 6 Lbs of freedom of expression to criticize Cuba and 4 Lbs of freedom of religion to criticize Saudi Arabia...”

“What about racial equality, Ma?? Aren’t we going to buy some?”

“Nope... If we buy racial equality we’ll have to criticize Israel and this is not going to happen...”

“But, Ma, racial equality is an essential part of America the Idea, after all, the founders wrote “we the people” not “we the whites”, “we the blacks”, “we the indians”, “we the jews”...

“Shut up and go do your homework. Let the adults do the shop list.”

Although this is a satire, it conveys an important message: the values of modern western societies are not supermaket products that we can pick and choose at will... The same set of principles that lead me to codemn the totalitarian state of North Korea and the theocratic monarchy of Saudi Arabia must also lead me to condenm the racial dictatorship of Israel.

Sometimes I wonder what is worse: a muslim fundamentalist who sincerely believe in teocracy as a form of government with no exceptions or someone who only remembers the western values when they are useful to justify US foreign policy. Look... I’m prepared to hear you say: I’m for my country and its allies right or wrong!!! I will lower my head for a while but I think I can handle it...Anyway, it’s better to be honest and admit you don’t give a damn about representative democracy, secular state, racial equality than using the values of America the Idea only to justify the tribal interests of America the tribe.

Since civic states like the US were not founded on any ethnicity but mainly on a system of values, many people say that the definition of American includes not only the individuals who were born in America the tribe, but also those who passionately support the ideals of America. Even though I’ve spent most of my life in South America, never traveled to the US and my english is less than perfect, if these individuals are right, I’m obliged to conclude that I am more american than you, since I don’t support any apartheid state that goes against everything America the Idea stands for, YOU DO.

Israel presents a excruciating dilemma in the life of every american citizen.

Thomas Jefferson tells Comrade, Kathianne, ajwps, Freeandfun and (to a lesser degree) dilloduck, to say no to Israel, while Collin Powell tells them to say yes...

America the Idea versus America the Tribe

America the Cause versus american foreign policy and the american jewish lobby

What to do when you have to codemn the policies of your own country to remain faithful to its ideals in which you believe??

Its a very anguishing situation to find yourself in, because it involves split loyalty...

I feel sorry for you all...

José said:
Inevitably??

Arabs are not capable of developing democratic societies?.

None, zilch, zippo, not a single damn one.

(Turks are not Arabs, essentially influenced by European values)

Who could ever imagine that India would become one of the most stable democracies in the world??

Well were the OLDEST democracy in the world. 288 years and NOBODY compares close to that.

India is going on 60 years as a single democracy, big wow! Lol!

They are better than average but every few months a train is lit on fire and 100's burn alive and then some other act is carried out, and remember that grenade in the Senate and the other part where the government staff was attacked on the steps to the capitol.

And then four wars with Pakistan, another with China. All the Tengal Tiger terrorists in Ceylon and so on.

A society fundamentally built on inherited social hierarchy (castes)?? How can such a society ever adopt such a strange concept as one man one vote, equating bramahnes and pariahs?

The Brits, seriously, they drilled in all kinds of Western ideals and Democracy would have never even been an issue without the good old wankers. And after leaving nice and peacefull with not so much as a "G'day", the late 40's saw the first democracy in the area and it was all because of the British.

At the beginning of the last century any sociologist would laugh at this idea.

Not the British! They owned the whole thing shortly after that and the Brits stamped out most of the barbaric and ignorant caste system, and broght in the free market, industrialization, Democractic and Liberal principles. They just took advanatage of it. The Japs picked up all but Democracy from the West and really took after the region. All thanks to the Brits, especially. Not a chance in hell they would have been where they are today without that.

I agree with you most arabs are currently living under authoritarian governments. But there’s nothing inevitable about lack of democracy in the arab world, just like there’s nothing inevitable about the israeli apartheid contrary to what apjws would like us to believe. Both Israel and the arab countries can become democracies.

I agree, some day true democracy will take hold around the world universally, shortly followed by a true world government of majestic scale. Until then, Arab culture is barely more advanced than Africa, and far behind others. They have to be propped up and protected for that sort of thing, and right about the time it starts elsewhere the oil will run out anyway, and the millions will all fall into ruin and I won't cry too much, will you?

Let’s leave racist stereotypes aside.

Which is what? Arabs? This little ACRI org who bithches and moans is fine by me if they want to work for one race in one nation. But once they started into the oppression of Palestine it's clear what this agency seeks. They want the Pals back in Isreal and the 3 million of most teens "returning" will all vote in another Arab Islamic regime. Read the PLO charter, it's clear that Sharia is the rule of law. All civil rights and equal opportunity they whine about become moot after that, and they'd love it. They don't want equal rights, they want a Muslim state. In written in the charter.

José said:
Every Saturday morning, your average american family goes to the supermarket “American Values”:

“Is the shop list ready, Ma??”

“Yep...let me see...we’re gonna buy 2 Lbs of democracy to criticize China, 6 Lbs of freedom of expression to criticize Cuba and 4 Lbs of freedom of religion to criticize Saudi Arabia...”

“What about racial equality, Ma?? Aren’t we going to buy some?”

“Nope... If we buy racial equality we’ll have to criticize Israel and this is not going to happen...”

“But, Ma, racial equality is an essential part of America the Idea, after all, the founders wrote “we the people” not “we the whites”, “we the blacks”, “we the indians”, “we the jews”...

“Shut up and go do your homework. Let the adults do the shop list.”

Although this is a satire, it conveys an important message: the values of modern western societies are not supermaket products that we can pick and choose at will... The same set of principles that lead me to codemn the totalitarian state of North Korea and the theocratic monarchy of Saudi Arabia must also lead me to condenm the racial dictatorship of Israel.

Sometimes I wonder what is worse: a muslim fundamentalist who sincerely believe in teocracy as a form of government with no exceptions or someone who only remembers the western values when they are useful to justify US foreign policy. Look... I’m prepared to hear you say: I’m for my country and its allies right or wrong!!! I will lower my head for a while but I think I can handle it...Anyway, it’s better to be honest and admit you don’t give a damn about representative democracy, secular state, racial equality than using the values of America the Idea only to justify the tribal interests of America the tribe.

Since civic states like the US were not founded on any ethnicity but mainly on a system of values, many people say that the definition of American includes not only the individuals who were born in America the tribe, but also those who passionately support the ideals of America. Even though I’ve spent most of my life in South America, never traveled to the US and my english is less than perfect, if these individuals are right, I’m obliged to conclude that I am more american than you, since I don’t support any apartheid state that goes against everything America the Idea stands for, YOU DO.

I feel you have a beef about certain aspect of America, which I value deeply. I also see your beliefs of Jews and their role in America reflect the neo-Nazi party line and you need to understand why this is not just extreme but misinformed. Were you raised in Argentina?

http://www.stormfront.org/

The Alien Grip on Our
News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken

Who Rules America?

By the Research Staff of National Vanguard Magazine
PO Box 330, Hillsboro, West Virginia 24946 USA. FAX# 304-653-4690

There is no greater power in the world today than that wielded by the manipulators of public opinion in America. No king or pope of old, no conquering general or high priest ever disposed of a power even remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America's mass media of news and entertainment.

Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home in America, and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually every citizen, young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.

The mass media form for us our image of the world and then tell us what to think about that image. Essentially everything we know -- or think we know -- about events outside our own neighborhood or circle of acquaintances comes to us via our daily newspaper, our weekly news magazine, our radio, or our television.

It is not just the heavy-handed suppression of certain news stories from our newspapers or the blatant propagandizing of history-distorting TV "docudramas" that characterizes the opinion-manipulating techniques of the media masters. They exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in their management of the news and the entertainment that they present to us.

For example, the way in which the news is covered: which items are emphasized and which are played down; the reporter's choice of words, tone of voice, and facial expressions; the wording of headlines; the choice of illustrations -- all of these things subliminally and yet profoundly affect the way in which we interpret what we see or hear.

On top of this, of course, the columnists and editors remove any remaining doubt from our minds as to just what we are to think about it all. Employing carefully developed psychological techniques, they guide our thought and opinion so that we can be in tune with the "in" crowd, the "beautiful people," the "smart money." They let us know exactly what our attitudes should be toward various types of people and behavior by placing those people or that behavior in the context of a TV drama or situation comedy and having the other TV characters react in the Politically Correct way.

And obviously this is all about JEWS.

Comrade said:
I feel you have a beef about certain aspect of America, which I value deeply. I also see your beliefs of Jews and their role in America reflect the neo-Nazi party line and you need to understand why this is not just extreme but misinformed. Were you raised in Argentina?

http://www.stormfront.org/

And obviously this is all about JEWS.

Is it? If so then perhaps we should investigate thier intent. If not, then perhaps we should find out who controls the media and challenge them. This forum is replete with media bashing however only rarely do people mention the names or the causes of these media mogols. Bashing with no alternative plan of action is what the libs to to conservatism by using President Bush as the main target.
I think the main point is if the article is true, should the media be subject to libel laws and held to standards that require truth in reporting?

dilloduck said:
Is it? If so then perhaps we should investigate thier intent. If not, then perhaps we should find out who controls the media and challenge them. This forum is replete with media bashing however only rarely do people mention the names or the causes of these media mogols. Bashing with no alternative plan of action is what the libs to to conservatism by using President Bush as the main target.
I think the main point is if the article is true, should the media be subject to libel laws and held to standards that require truth in reporting?

It won't stand against the consitution if it was tried.

The article points out that there are some jews who were are are now in positions of leadership in some media. This proves nothing of significance to me. There doesn't seem to be "too many" Jews and while ABC and the NYT's are predominate both are hardly the source of neocon manipulation.

Peter Chernin is no longer with Fox and this is already a Murdock enterprise and he's not a Jew.

Stormfront assumes you already distrust the motives of Jews in media, and any Jews who started or is a V.P. is assumed to have tainted the media.

The sources named aren't doing much to whip up war fever against Arabs or other kinds of things the Jews are supposed to be behind. Most Jews in America, especially those in the report, are Liberal Jews who work in Liberal media. Any kind of Jewish trickery to support Israel war on Arabs is just not happening.

Leaving me to wonder what the big deal is with Jews and media and how anyone can be so paraniod. It's not healthy, for Jose or for you.

Comrade said:
It won't stand against the consitution if it was tried.

The article points out that there are some jews who were are are now in positions of leadership in some media. This proves nothing of significance to me. There doesn't seem to be "too many" Jews and while ABC and the NYT's are predominate both are hardly the source of neocon manipulation.

Peter Chernin is no longer with Fox and this is already a Murdock enterprise and he's not a Jew.

Stormfront assumes you already distrust the motives of Jews in media, and any Jews who started or is a V.P. is assumed to have tainted the media.

The sources named aren't doing much to whip up war fever against Arabs or other kinds of things the Jews are supposed to be behind. Most Jews in America, especially those in the report, are Liberal Jews who work in Liberal media. Any kind of Jewish trickery to support Israel war on Arabs is just not happening.

Leaving me to wonder what the big deal is with Jews and media and how anyone can be so paraniod. It's not healthy, for Jose or for you.

Yes---It IS interesting that the constitution is unequipped to deal with the fact that capitalism can hinder freedom of speech. It is similar to equating political donations to the freedom of speech. ANY group who has the ability to control the media ECONOMICALLY is a threat to the truth is it not?

dilloduck said:
Yes---It IS interesting that the constitution is unequipped to deal with the fact that capitalism can hinder freedom of speech. It is similar to equating political donations to the freedom of speech. ANY group who has the ability to control the media ECONOMICALLY is a threat to the truth is it not?

Yes it is funny that there is 'always the Jews' to blame for all evil. It seems that you agree with Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad of Malaysia who asserts that Jews rule the world by proxy.

That "group" that controls ALL the media has to be ALL Jews. Therefore the Jews are a threat to truth, justice and the American way.

Attribution: Superman

dilloduck said:

You have this backwards.

The choices you make to tune into certain channels and papers you suscribe to or the magazines you buy, determine which group has the means to deliver media based upon your own spending and what you choose to view.

Fox news doesn't broadcase nationwide because someone at top seized control, it did so because it attracted it's own base of viewers who chose to watch it, instead of CNN or PBS or a host of other media choices.

That's capitalism at it's finest, ensuring that not only free speech remains free (ie. no government funding), but that the cost of delivering this to the recipient was accepted and paid for directly by cash or indirectly through advertisements.

Anyone can practice free speech. When you strart your own press and fund it yourself, no one is stopping you. If you are paid for this cost by others who wish to receive your press, you can continue on, but if you can't get someone to pay for it, your shit out of luck.

The government, remember, is the one who is not supposed to curtail free speech. And it's also not their job to fund anyone's ideas over the free market among others.

This is crucial to understand.

ajwps said:
Yes it is funny that there is 'always the Jews' to blame for all evil. It seems that you agree with Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad of Malaysia who asserts that Jews rule the world by proxy.

That "group" that controls ALL the media has to be ALL Jews. Therefore the Jews are a threat to truth, justice and the American way.

Attribution: Superman

Your oversensitivity is getting out of hand. My comments make NO mention of Jews and I agree with no assertion. What is wrong with questioning the power and the methods of a press with tremendous influence on public thought? I have freedom of speech also. Would you take that away from me? would you tell me when it is appropriate for me to use it? This isn't Israel, AJ.

r2200t said:
If they had elections today, the PLO would not be re-elected (not a chance!)
Also remember, the vast majority of Muslim Palestinians are secular Sonnies, not radical shia.

No, they are not secular as a majority. Nor are secular as a minority, unless they are closet secularists The penalty for doing so is Death.

This is why Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in harmony before the Diaspora.

Harmony as in living in dhimmitude, paying dhimmis. Raped and murdered and enslaved dhimmis.

Do you understand what this mean, living as a dhimmi?

All Sonnie ruled governments in the Arab world are secular. On the other hand, the Shia (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Oman, Kuwait...) are the fundamentalists that rob women their rights, close down churches, Amputate prisoners, and expel any other "infidels".

No, Sunni Islam is ruled from the Saud Kingdom and it is not secular. Sharia law is not secular. Nobody in all of the middle east is particularly secular. Stop imagining things.

The Shia are Shi'ites, ruled from Iran, a theocracy. Iran is not secular, too.

Israeil is the only secular state in all of the Middle East, true.

What Israel achieved in the Palestinian territories is amazing, They turned hopeless secular Muslims into fundamentalists freedom fighters/terrorists (Hamas, Islamic Jihad...) Such groups never existed before the Israeli atrocities, and don't exist anywhere else in the "Sonnie" world.

Cause-effect diconnect. Jews have never been accepted into Palestine, nor should they expect safety among them.

The first time around there was state called Israel and was full of Jews.

Remember long ago?

More Ramblings about Sonnies...Sonnies (aka Baathists) are Secular as i already mentioned, no i'm not siding with saddam who got played..., Any powerful (powerful enough to wipe out the Malta Army) country, that is run by Sonnies is seen as a threat to Israel

Israel is secural, say it with me.

Iraq was ran by a dictatorshiup but obviously favored Sunni Islam, and devloped a working relationship with Al-Qaeda, also Sunnis. Wahabbi Sunnis.

Egypt is secular dictatorship in name but allied with and promotes Islamic theocracy.

Syria is a secular dictatorship in name but allied with and promotes Islamic theocracy.

Pakistan is also secular dictatorship in name but allied with the Islamic church.

Saudi Arabia is by no means secular but still a dictatorship and naturally in control of the Islamic church.

And so on...

(due to it's Sonnie population, they feel a need to help each other) this is why saddam supported the Palestinians, this is why Iraq, Jordan, And Syria, both secular Sonnie run, are being called Terrorists (or supporters of terrorists).

Not called terrorist, but sponsors of terrorism.

Jordan felt a need to kill a few thousand Palestinians and evict from their border and after 50 years no Arab state feels a need to help Palestinians by actually allowing them to immigrate.

In fact, both those "Arab" countries are secular, both protected Christians,

Both three states?

Arab states delcared as Islamic states? Do the few Christians left alive have to pay the dhimmi tax or should I be impressed they are left alive?

both gave women freedoms not allowed in other Muslim Shia countries. For example, Women in Iraq under saddam, had higher university turnouts than men.

Any you say we ruined all that for them? Without Saddam the women can't go to school. Or without Saddam the women can't go to school, be abducted, raped, and then thrown to their deaths from balcony by his sons and the rest of the gangbangers?

by contrast, Saudi Arabia (US ally!?!?!) Women are all clothed, head to toe, and drive in cars with tinted windows all around... Sadly now, Iraq is going to become a Fundamentalist Shia (majority) run country, Christian Iraqis (~1 Million) are going to lose their places of worship (this is why the Pope was against the war, He'll lose another country, IMO), Women will be forced to wear the hijab, and forced to stay home and obey their husbands, sinking beautiful Iraq to a 3rd world country, regardless of the economy.. (my prediction)

And by contract woman in Iraq and Afganististan are more or less free to go out and go to school and stop wearing hijabs.

Israel caused Muslim Arabs to detest Jews and Christians, look at Egypt.

Muslim Arabs always hated Jews since the time of Mohamadd. The Jews "caused" nothing.

I look at Egypt and see our 2 billion annually sure does keep them from killing jews as usual.

All the Christians are being beaten, churches shut down, burned, millions of Christians are leaving, to north America and Europe, Why? Because, Of Israel.

I think this is Fucking ridiculous. Is this Islamic tradition or first and only new form of it?

Look at Sudan, did Israel cause that?

Look at Kashmir, Isreal again?

Chechnya, another fault of Israel?

Get the hell of this trip and stop bullshiting me.

Israel and the support for Israel has caused far greater damage than the initial 750,000 Palestinians refugees in 1948... It has caused the suffering of millions, hundreds of miles away. Muslims in the arab world cannot comprehend how the US can protect Israel via UN vetos, and weapons, they cannot comprehend these things, they begin to think that the whole world is against them (Muslims) so they take their anger out on Christians and Palestinians...

"I'm the victim" crap. You are serious about this? Honestly you belive this or are you fucking with me?

More ramblings,
If Israel was a democracy, and if Arabs there had rights, Iraq and Syria's pathetic soviet age armies would not be a threat to Israel. And there "might" be more peace in the region, there is still the question of oil, every country that has oil seems to inevitable get occupied, it's Sudan’s turn.
cheers.

Let me say it one more time, ISRAEL IS A DEMOCRACY.

Notice how it's leaders come and go? And Arab leaders stick around for decades before some son comes in to take over for another few decades?

Did you ever notice that?

r2200t said:
Jews rule the world by proxy? ajwps, what is your honest opinion on that? I think you have to be indenial if you think Jews don't control most foreign US policy decision making.

Self-denial is not a virtue: it is only the effect of prudence on rascality.

ATTRIBUTION: George Bernard Shaw (1856–1950)

Who did you say was in self-denial? Do you really think .01% of the population of the world rules 99.99% of the rest of the world by proxy? Why I get a call every day from the International Court in the Hague. They ask me what do I want them to do with the world today?

Do you have one iota of evidence, proof or documentation that Jews control MOST foreign US policy decision making? You are totally beyond the pale.

He who controls the entire media is naturally a threat to the truth, you cannot deny this!! If Muslims or leftist Christians controlled the media, they too would have things biased towards their interests, it's only natural.

You haven't got the vaguest idea do you? You think a religion controls the entire media? How Jewish is the Aussie Rupert Murdock or AOL/Times Warner's Jewish Saudi Prince's stock control of the control on American news views?

"Therefore the Jews are a threat to truth, justice and the American way." -ajwps. I don’t know if "threat" is the word i am looking for,… Jews in the media, control the hearts and minds of the listeners. Does this sound fair and inoffensive? How about, “Jews involved in the media CAN use propaganda to further their interests.”

Hitler thought the same thing so he just began racial cleansing of every Jewish man, woman and child he could get his hands on. You Brazlians Islamists control the world's 'vital essense juices' which is the real threat to the repoductive potential of the world. I learned this fact by accident during a viewing of Stanely Kubrick's movie Dr. Strangelove, Or How I Learned to Love the Bomb.

Without one bit of evidence or proof you use the old time worn 'I ACCUSE THE JEWS' of all evil. You truly are a copraphagic.

Are u unaware of how powerful media control is?

I wouldn't know as I only watch Rupert Murdock's FOX news and listen to Rush Lymbaugh, the JEW right wing commentor.

r2200t said:
I didn't say Jews control the world. re read my post. a few times (and this is no the first time i ask you to do this, stop putting words in my mouth.)

Oh I would never put words into your mouth. Your oral cavity is too full of bile. Let me quote what you actually said.

r2200t said:
Jews rule the world by proxy? ajwps

Hard to prove, yet pretty obvious... The fact that The US used dozens of Vetos protecting Israel is a good indication, also Jews are heads of most Government organizations: CIA, FBI.. And every time Democrats are elected, Jews take over the Secretary of state postition among other important decision making positions......

So if the Arab countries consistently tried to UN pass resolutions against Israel, would that not indicate the Arabs are in control of the United (Muslim) Nations. Is that a good indication?

Yes Jews are head of most of the US Government Agencies.

George Bush - Jew
Condalece Rice - Jew
Dick Cheney - Jew
Collin Powell - Jew
Dennis Hassert - Jew
John McLaughlin - CIA - Jew
Robert Mueller - FBI - Jew
Donald Rumsfield - Jew
John Ashcroft - Jew

Boy are you right.....

Stop playing stupid. Also please re read my post again. i never said WORLD MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY JEWS! PLEASE QUOTE ME!

Okay.

r2000t[He who controls the entire media is naturally a threat to the truth said:
This is hyperbole is so typical of your truths.

Hitler the solution to every zionists' Debating problem. Again QUOTE ME!!! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT! AGAIN I USED THE WORD "MOST", NOT "ALL"! There are exceptions. Don't try to argue with me about Jewish controlled media, i already quoted facts about Ownership and Ceo's. They Control 76% of all US Media. And don't play stupid/ignorant with me, don't mis-quote me again.

Interesting that Hitler is used by the Arab world and Arafat to describe the Jewish Country. It's okay as long as those who were murdered by Hitler don't use it as an excuse to live on earth. What facts have you quoted about 76% Jewish controlled media, ownership and CEOs? Hey I wound'nt misquote you for the world.

You used the quote from the Staff of the National Vanguard which failed to mention 76% Jewish owners, CEOs or media control.

This is all you mentioned about the Jewish media control.

How about, “Jews involved in the media CAN use propaganda to further their interests.” Are u unaware of how powerful media control is?

That is proof alright...

r2200t said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2200t
Jews rule the world by proxy? ajwps

ajwps, I was asking you a question.. re read it twice.
Quote by R22:
Hard to prove, yet pretty obvious... The fact that The US used dozens of Vetos protecting Israel is a good indication, also Jews are heads of most Government organizations: CIA, FBI.. And every time Democrats are elected, Jews take over the Secretary of state postition among other important decision making positions......

So now its those evil democrats (Jew lovers) that appoint those damn Jews who control all American Foreign Policy and vetos protecting an American ally. You think proof exists with 'good indications', 'hard to prove' and 'yet pretty obvious' gives EVIDENCE of a Jewish conspiracy by its 1.5% of the US population pullng the proverbial wool over all those ignorant and stupid good Christian Americans.

Here is an excellent answer to your stormfront.com Aryan racist site.

http://www.fair.org/extra/9609/jewsownthenews.html

When Marlon Brando declared on Larry King Live (4/5/96) that "Hollywood is owned by Jews," he only said what quite a few Americans believe. Since they don't know who owns the media, millions think that it's "the Jews."

It is an old canard. Having been codified in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (forged by Czarist cops in 1905), the lie was sold here by Henry Ford through the 1920s. ("The Twelfth Protocol," proclaimed his Dearborn Independent, "contains the entire plan of Control of the Press, reaching from the present time into the future when the Jewish World Government shall be established.")

In the 1930s, the lie was propagated much more broadly by a loose network of native fascists guided or inspired by Berlin. The best-known of those tools was Father Joseph Coughlin, whose Sunday broadcasts had an audience in the tens of millions, and whose weekly Social Justice had perhaps a third as many readers. Others fiercely seconded his thesis that the media were run by so-called "aliens"--a myth that, on the fringes, lasted through the war. "The motion picture industry," far-right demagogue Gerald L.K. Smith railed in 1945, "is being exploited by Russian Jewish Communists determined to inject their materialistic propaganda into the fresh young minds of our children."

Starting in the late 1930s, there was a notable attempt to set Americans straight. The radio cleric's charge that U.S. media were in the hands of "orientals" (one of his codewords) sparked a salutary counter-propaganda drive by academics, clergy and journalists. The Institute for Propaganda Analysis, based at Columbia University, publicly refuted the canard, as did Dorothy Thompson, whose syndicated column "On the Record" made clear to a massive public that the media were not "Jewish": not the press, not publishing, not even Hollywood, which was dominated not by those crude "moguls" but by New York's major banks, most run by WASPs.

Gentiles in High Places Today, the myth may be as widespread as ever--and no one is refuting it. Every type of far-right propaganda luridly revives the spectre of the "Jewish media." In a pamphlet and Web-site entitled "Who Owns America?" the prolific neo-Nazi William Pierce, author of The Turner Diaries, tells us that the news and "entertainment media" are "Jew-controlled," which is why they push miscegenation, homosexuality and other race-polluting practices.

Meanwhile, the same spectre haunts the propaganda churned out by the Nation of Islam and other Afro-fascists--all of whom Pierce's readership would like to string up from the streetlamps. Every time Khalid Abdul Muhammad vents in public, he and his audience exult together in the fiction that the whole shebang is "Jew-controlled."

All such diatribe plays up your Eisners and your Sulzbergers--and plays down many other names: Jack Welch and Michael H. Jordan, CEOs, respectively, of G.E. (NBC) and Westinghouse (CBS); Rupert Murdoch (who owns 20th Century-Fox); John Malone, CEO of TCI, the nation's largest cable company; maverick globalist Ted Turner; and many more. Also tuned out are such goyische giants as Hearst Communications, Times Mirror, the Chicago Tribune's empire, Reader's Digest Inc.--and the Shintoist directorship of Sony (which owns Columbia Studios and Tri-Star Pictures).

The far-right media "critique" also ignores the role of major shareholders: buccaneers like Warren Buffett (Disney's largest investor); cyberlord Bill Gates (who owns a big piece of Dreamworks and MSNBC); Gordon Crawford, who manages the media holdings for the secretive Capital Group (which owns a chunk of every major player).

But more important, the far-right attack ignores the crucial point about today's media: Increasingly, their owners are publicly traded multinational corporations, chiefly answerable to banks, insurance companies and other institutional investors--and to advertisers, who are almost always the key source of revenue. Thus guided, corporate capitalism runs the show with no concern for any race or faith or for anything but profits.

Nixonian Jew-Baiting

While crackpot screeds have clearly riled up some explosive folk out on the margins, most of those who think "the Jews" control the media have probably been thus persuaded not by any neo-fascist agitation, but by the systematic rabble-rousing of some big-time pols and their supporters in the press.

The mass distrust of the alleged Hebraic cabal behind the media was first politically exploited at the highest levels by Richard Nixon, who sincerely hated that imaginary clique. He often raved to H.R. Haldeman about those "satanic Jews" atop the networks and the New York Times. Nixon's button-man in the campaign was his felonious understudy, Spiro Agnew, whose paranoid attack on the news media--"a tiny and closed fraternity of privileged men, elected by no one"--was tacitly anti-Semitic. His animus became much more explicit after Agnew's forcible retirement: "All you have to do is look around and see who owns the networks, who owns the Washington Post, the New York Times," he declared in 1976. "As you look around in the big news business, you see a heavy concentration of Jewish people."

Agnew's assault on Big Media was both conceived and crafted by the young Pat Buchanan. Since then, Buchanan has ebulliently parlayed his media celebrity into a full-time political jihad against the media (among other targets), and has done so with a tang of anti-Semitism so pronounced that even William Buckley finally had to clear his throat.

Arnold Good, Murphy Bad

However, many a rightist less flamboyant than Buchanan has deployed the Coughlinesque innuendo. In his contretemps with Murphy Brown, Dan Quayle suggestively attacked the "cultural elite" who "mock us in newsrooms, sitcom studios and faculty lounges across America." Christlike, he declared: "I wear their scorn as a badge of honor!" The identity of these folks was left deliberately vague: "I know exactly who the cultural elite, the media elite and the Hollywood elite are," Quayle noted darkly. (Presumably he did not mean his his own family, which controls a billion-dollar media empire that includes the Arizona Republic and the Indianapolis Star.)

More recently, Bob Dole, pretending to take on Hollywood entire, swung his wrath pointedly and only at Time-Warner (CEO: Gerald Levin). At the same time, Dole praised as family-friendly the film True Lies, starring noted Aryan and cinematic serial killer Arnold Schwarzenegger. It is surely no coincidence that True Lies was released by 20th Century Fox--the studio owned by Rupert Murdoch, dark financial angel of the New York Post, The Weekly Standard and other founts of G.O.P. propaganda.

Meanwhile, off the stump, the trope of the "the liberal media" has been copiously reconfirmed for years by countless rightist hacks and true believers. While "liberals" need not always stand for "Jews," the rhetorical strategy is the same in both cases: to distract attention from the real elite that actually controls the media by scapegoating the usual minority as conspiratorial outsiders.

Thus the time has come for another counter-propaganda drive--and not just to fight the rise of anti-Semitism, but to reaffirm democracy itself, which is again at risk.

Do you wear a white hood or a ski mask when you retire to your port-o-can?

Forum List

Back