Where crimes occur are being labeled racist

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina

A law that criminalizes behavior is not racist because most of the crime it covers occurs in minority neighborhoods. No one that cites the prevalence of enforcement ever mention that the REASON enforcement is where it is is because the people in that area are acting criminally. It is not other's fault nor the city or state's fault that crime occurs predominately in neighborhoods of color or poor areas, and claiming it would be the act of racism not the fact that arrests occurred there.

The laws in question are bad because they criminalize calling the cops or having a mental illness. Not because they happen in poor or mixed neighborhoods.

A law that criminalizes behavior is not racist because most of the crime it covers occurs in minority neighborhoods. No one that cites the prevalence of enforcement ever mention that the REASON enforcement is where it is is because the people in that area are acting criminally. It is not other's fault nor the city or state's fault that crime occurs predominately in neighborhoods of color or poor areas, and claiming it would be the act of racism not the fact that arrests occurred there.
Because common sense would dictate that law enforcement respond to the opposite side of town from where a riot is occurring. Sarcasm.

That's it of course. Without racism the political could be practically eliminated! All of the secondary issues that are threatening another Civil War can somehow be traced back to the main issue.

For example: Abortion? Gun control? Racism has produced so much hate that finding comfortable compromise is virtually impossible.

Secession? Quite impossible, which seems to make finding an answer impossible.

Because common sense would dictate that law enforcement respond to the opposite side of town from where a riot is occurring. Sarcasm.
The problems have been created and they exist. Increasing police violence is attempting to put the cart before the horse.

All searches for answers are going to lead you back to racism. White America has no way of saying 'sorry' that could even ease the tension at this critical time.

Increasing police violence is attempting to put the cart before the horse.
Like was exercised during the trucker protests in Canada, eh duck? Was that racism? STFU and keep your nose in your own country. You have enough problems of your own without spouting your nonsense in our domestic issues.

Like was exercised during the trucker protests in Canada, eh duck? Was that racism? STFU and keep your nose in your own country. You have enough problems of your own without spouting your nonsense in our domestic issues.
The trucker protests in Canada was protesting without an identifiable cause my friend.
What could it have been?

Not wanting to be vaccinated?
No, they were given a choice but were forced to choose yes because America wouldn't allow them in without it!

SO WHAT???

I can't allow you to lead me off topic too often. Please act accordingly.

Where crimes occur isn't called racist nearly as much as victims are. Vermin democrats would see victims imprisoned for life.

Let’s think this through.

In a smallish city, due to historical anomalies, some neighborhoods are predominantly black resident areas.

Some neighborhoods are predominantly white resident areas.

Soon analysts discover that there happens to be a higher level of criminal behavior in the black neighborhoods. All residents of the city deserve police protection. So, the city planners and local legislature decide to concentrate a notably larger portion of the police department’s force into those more crime-prone areas.

Are they being racist? Or are the people n those afflicted neighborhoods entitled to more police protection?

Where crimes occur isn't called racist nearly as much as victims are. Vermin democrats would see victims imprisoned for life.
There's no reason to debate someone who has made up his mind that half of Americans are vermin.

He/she would have already conceded the point.

The trucker protests in Canada was protesting without an identifiable cause
Oh and that somehow gives the police reason for a violent response? Running old women over with horses is an acceptable response in your view, eh duck? Or is that only in Canada? Seems your opinion changes at the border. STFU

Let’s think this through.

In a smallish city, due to historical anomalies, some neighborhoods are predominantly black resident areas.

Some neighborhoods are predominantly white resident areas.

Soon analysts discover that there happens to be a higher level of criminal behavior in the black neighborhoods. All residents of the city deserve police protection. So, the city planners and local legislature decide to concentrate a notably larger portion of the police department’s force into those more crime-prone areas.

Are they being racist?
No, it's a logical reaction to the racism that has caused the need. That's what people like you just refuse to accept. When the south lost their slaves, they started to react on the wrong foot. Go to the American south and believe your lying eyes.
Or are the people n those afflicted neighborhoods entitled to more police protection?
Of necessity, yes they are. In another country they wouldn't need it.

Learn something Christian!

Last edited:
Oh and that somehow gives the police reason for a violent response?
The police violence seemed to be appropriate to the problem. Where did it become excessive?
Running old women over with horses is an acceptable response in your view, eh duck?
Not horses, one horse and it was concluded to be accidental. Jan.6th? Now we're talking violence! But lets stay on Canada until we get your answers.
Or is that only in Canada? Seems your opinion changes at the border. STFU
Give us a comparable incident in America and I suspect I would excuse it too my friend. I won't even try for your sake to excuse protestors smashing police over the head with flagpoles.

I have a rather lenient attitude. With the evidence I have, I excuse the black police officer who had to take out Babbitt. Do You?

No, it's a logical reaction the the racism that has caused the need. That's what people like you just refuse to accept. When the south lost their slaves, they started to react on the wrong foot. Go to the American south and believe your lying eyes.

I don’t write posts to bother with your yammering bullshit, you dumb fuck from Canuckistan.
Of necessity, yes they are. In another country they wouldn't need it.

Learn something Christian!
You’re too stupid to bother with.

I don’t write posts to bother with your yammering bullshit, you dumb fuck from Canuckistan.

You’re too stupid to bother with.
First the hardcore christians eliminate themselves from any debating. They inhabit a make believe world and that's always going to bounce back on them.

First the hardcore christians eliminate themselves from any debating. They inhabit a make believe world and that's always going to bounce back on them.
Once again, your ignorance shines like a beacon.

Listen you commie Canuck fuck; don’t assume my religious beliefs. You don’t know. You’re guessing. Badly.

Secondly, you don’t debate. You bloviate. You assume lots of “facts” which are actually mere opinions and beliefs with no foundation in reality.

A moron like you should avoid ever attempting to discuss concepts like reality or make believe. You look even more retarded when you try. (And that’s not easy.)

Last edited:
The police violence seemed to be appropriate to the problem. Where did it become excessive?
You are essentially saying police violence is OK as long as it's in small doses.
Earlier you were complaining that there's no reason to debate someone who has made up his mind that half of Americans are vermin. But now you turn around and vilify tens of millions of people. Do you not see your inconsistency?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back