Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
A Jury decided Trump did not rape E. Jean Carroll. Bet you did not know that.
Here is a video that shows the facts of this case. Evaluate it honestly. Do not presume guilt. The Jury did not presume guilt. So you should not.

Here is a video that shows the facts of this case. Evaluate it honestly. Do not presume guilt. The Jury did not presume guilt. So you should not.

Uh...it's already been decided. He's liable. All he can do is appeal the judgement. It might be reduced, but these are rarely overturned. :)
And just to reiterate, this wasn't a criminal trial...you do know that...right?

Uh...it's already been decided. He's liable. All he can do is appeal the judgement. It might be reduced, but these are rarely overturned. :)
That is correct. But don't you notice Democrats posting here act like it is a criminal trial?

The case you admit he can make is underway. I believe as does the author of the video that Trump will win. Based on the ex post facto laws among the law of latches.

Funny thing. This is the full page of the verdict form. Seems he did sexually assault her according to the jury. I wonder why this person on youtube telling us all what "the MSM doesn't say", made it a point to just include that sentence and not the other sentences of what the jury said he did do? Might it be that he's trying to spin the narrative for his own needs?

And it has NOTHING to do with civil or criminal trials. It has to do with what constitutes rape in NY. Mind you, I say NY, because what the jury said he did, would be considered rape in some other states. In NY you need to penetrate with your dick. He just used his fingers. That's why Kaplan dismissed Trump's counter claim to Carrol saying he raped her. Because... and this is a judge talking. He did rape her if not in the NY legal sense, then for sure in the colloquial way.

Unless of course you want to hang your hat on the idea that forcing your finger into a woman's vagina against her will is in any way OK?

Carrol has 2 contemporaneous witnesses, 2 other people willing to testify under oath Trump assaulted them too, 2 people who worked at Bergdorf's confirming her descriptions of both the stores procedures and attendance... Plus of course Trump's own words. Trump provided.... NO DEFENSE whatsoever.

Funny thing. This is the full page of the verdict form. Seems he did sexually assault her according to the jury. I wonder why this person on youtube telling us all what "the MSM doesn't say", made it a point to just include that sentence and not the other sentences of what the jury said he did do? Might it be that he's trying to spin the narrative for his own needs?

And it has NOTHING to do with civil or criminal trials. It has to do with what constitutes rape in NY. Mind you, I say NY, because what the jury said he did, would be considered rape in some other states. In NY you need to penetrate with your dick. He just used his fingers. That's why Kaplan dismissed Trump's counter claim to Carrol saying he raped her. Because... and this is a judge talking. He did rape her if not in the NY legal sense, then for sure in the colloquial way.

Unless of course you want to hang your hat on the idea that forcing your finger into a woman's vagina against her will is in any way OK?

Carrol has 2 contemporaneous witnesses, 2 other people willing to testify under oath Trump assaulted them too, 2 people who worked at Bergdorf's confirming her descriptions of both the stores procedures and attendance... Plus of course Trump's own words. Trump provided.... NO DEFENSE whatsoever.

"Sexual assault" in this day and age can be something as little as saying "Hey baby, you sure look fine in that dress..."

I wouldn't bet on that. He lost. 85 million ways.

That is all in the video. First the Jury did not allege Trump put his fingers anyplace.
They made a huge mistake. And due to that mistake, this will be tossed out by a higher court.

You are delusional. You remind me constantly.
I have a pretty strong legal background. I have experience in such cases. So watch who you insult. I would not believe you have my background to use.

To help you start. What was the outcome of the case where you were charged with defaming a party? In my case, I won.

I have a pretty strong legal background. I have experience in such cases. So watch who you insult. I would not believe you have my background to use.

To help you start. What was the outcome of the case where you were charged with defaming a party? In my case, I won.
Hah! I call BS.

And she called rape "sexy."

But the jury clearly stated he did NOT rape this woman yet he's liable to the tune of 83 million dollars. It's fucking nuts. They literally said Trump told the truth and Trump lied with the same statement. They said Carroll lied in her book. Trump did NOT rape her. But then said he defamed her. He can't be guilty of defamation if he told the truth. Truth is an absolute defense to defamation. Turns out this woman got her story of being raped in the dressing room of this store from an episode of Law and Order, which she admits to being a fan of the show.

This video is fascinating. The most biased crooked civil trial to ever take place. The statute of limitations was LONG gone for something that may or may not have happened 25 years ago. He was found innocent of rape, yet guilty of sexual assault, something he wasn't even accused of. This is fucking nuts.

You cannot use a decision from one case and use it to determine the defendant is guilty in a separate case and not even allow him to defend himself. This is gastapo bullshit right here.

You also can't sue the president for defamation. It's not legal. These were over statements he made while president. The entire thing should be thrown out many times over.

This bitch also has a history of accusing men of raping her, 7 people in total.

Last edited:

You should team up with BackAgain and help Trump. His crappy lawyers are supposed to have legal backgrounds also, so what makes you so special?

You should team up with BackAgain and help Trump. His crappy lawyers are supposed to have legal backgrounds also, so what makes you so special?
Trumps lawyers are doing very well. Frankly I learned the hard way about those sorts of lawsuits. I did not ask for it. I was worried in fact. I first hired a lawyer who represented a newspaper. For that reason he later had to turn me over to different lawyers. It was nip and tuck. I was examined by lawyers for the plaintiff. I had to tell them honestly who told me what I said to my board of Realtors. I told everybody the truth. I ended up driving all the way into San Francisco to see for my own eyes the apology my board of realtors wrote to me. I could not even have a copy of the apology to me. But in return all of my legal expenses were paid by the Boards own insurance firm.

Trumps lawyers are doing very well. Frankly I learned the hard way about those sorts of lawsuits. I did not ask for it. I was worried in fact. I first hired a lawyer who represented a newspaper. For that reason he later had to turn me over to different lawyers. It was nip and tuck. I was examined by lawyers for the plaintiff. I had to tell them honestly who told me what I said to my board of Realtors. I told everybody the truth. I ended up driving all the way into San Francisco to see for my own eyes the apology my board of realtors wrote to me. I could not even have a copy of the apology to me. But in return all of my legal expenses were paid by the Boards own insurance firm.
You are amazing!

Forum List

Back