Romani (= Civil) Rights in the Land of the Free

The matter that most annoys me is the big
let down dear Uncle Adolf caused .
If he had been successful we would not have any tossers left to write such stupid posts .
They would all be in a special heaven , hopefully along with fat people and those who cannot sing but insist on believing otherwise.

Another "American" who isn't American
What is a American and why she is not a American? I know Romani Americans who are Colonials, that means their ancestors were already present in the colonies before the declaration of indepence. How they are not americans? Others arrived in the 19th or early 20th century, they have all grandparents born in the USA. I dont know who you are but you very well might be a jew.

You're not American but you feel entitled here to demand special rights for thieves as long as they're "your" thieves
It is not a special right that a judge doesnt discriminates you based on your ethnicity, it is what everyone gets or should get equality before the law.

I'm an AMERICAN. At least we don't have a problem with petty Jewish thieves
You call every roma a petty thieve, even the ones you dont know who they are or if they are. I dislike jews because they are often agent provocateurs like you, you are a agent provocateur, and i think you are a jew. Jews make trouble wherever they go.

I'm an AMERICAN. At least we don't have a problem with petty Jewish thieves
The problem with jews is they pass themselfes off as americans and white to discriminate me, at the same time have special privileges for being a "minority" or because of "anti-semitism" jews wouldnt mind calling me a anti-semite but also a thieve and such.

You call every roma a petty thieve, even the ones you dont know who they are or if they are. I dislike jews because they are often agent provocateurs like you, you are a agent provocateur, and i think you are a jew. Jews make trouble wherever they go.
That's idiotic.

I think you're a retard. They make trouble wherever they go. I'm British by ancestry moron. I'm AMERICAN as far back as I've been able to go (1700s)

You're not American but you come here daily whining about your tiny group in this country who hav a reputation that ain't good.

If you don't like that people consider your "race" thieves and scammers and con men, then DONT BE ONE.

Last edited:
What is a American and why she is not a American? I know Romani Americans who are Colonials, that means their ancestors were already present in the colonies before the declaration of indepence. How they are not americans? Others arrived in the 19th or early 20th century, they have all grandparents born in the USA. I dont know who you are but you very well might be a jew.
I frequent a store with a sign on the entrance that says: No Backpacks, No Strollers. No Students Unaccompanied by a Parent

This is the right of the business. This is WHO steals from this store, and this is how they do it. If certain people cause problems for the business, the business has the right to refuse them. If you don't like how YOUR people are stereotyped, what are you doing to CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR?

I frequent a store with a sign on the entrance that says: No Backpacks, No Strollers. No Students Unaccompanied by a Parent

This is the right of the business. This is WHO steals from this store, and this is how they do it. If certain people cause problems for the business, the business has the right to refuse them. If you don't like how YOUR people are stereotyped, what are you doing to CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR?
That is something very different, they refuse people based on their ethnicity/race not their behaviour of whether they are accompanied by a parent or not. That is what doesnt go through your thick head, that means i wouldnt be allowed to go there either, and im not a thieve at all. No roma just because of his race would be allowed to go there. Whether he is the president of the united states or a hobo. That is what you dont get. It is rather like saying no "chinese allowed".

I think you're a retard. They make trouble wherever they go. I'm British by ancestry moron. I'm AMERICAN as far back as I've been able to go (1700s)

You're not American but you come here daily whining about your tiny group in this country who hav a reputation that ain't good.

If you don't like that people consider your "race" thieves and scammers and con men, then DONT BE ONE.
They are not a tiny group, there are over 20 million of them much more then swedes, jews, hungarians, greeks, etc.

That is something very different, they refuse people based on their ethnicity/race not their behaviour of whether they are accompanied by a parent or not. That is what doesnt go through your thick head, that means i wouldnt be allowed to go there either, and im not a thieve at all. No roma just because of his race would be allowed to go there. Whether he is the president of the united states or a hobo. That is what you dont get. It is rather like saying no "chinese allowed".
I really don't care how a private business handles a shoplifting problem.

The difference between you and me is I take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. You don't.

And I doubt you're well thought of when you walk into a business in whatever shithole country you're living in.

If you don't want to be stereotyped as a thief, DONT STEAL.

Why is this hard for you to accept?

I really don't care how a private business handles a shoplifting problem.

The difference between you and me is I take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. You don't.

And I doubt you're well thought of when you walk into a business in whatever shithole country you're living in.

If you don't want to be stereotyped as a thief, DONT STEAL.

Why is this hard for you to accept?
Why do you say i steal? Listen man i dont steal but you say i do, that is the problem here this is what i cannot accept and no one can, because it is against common sense, and common decancy.

They are not a tiny group, there are over 20 million of them much more then swedes, jews, hungarians, greeks, etc.
Not in America. But again. You have this bad reputation in EVERY COUNTRY, and like blacks, you blame everyone else for how your perceived and refuse to do any self-reflection

Why do you say i steal? Listen man i dont steal but you say i do, that is the problem here this is what i cannot accept and no one can, because it is against common sense, and common decancy.
I'm dealing with an idiot who doesn't understand basic English

Not in America. But again. You have this bad reputation in EVERY COUNTRY, and like blacks, you blame everyone else for how your perceived and refuse to do any self-reflection
Because i believe in individualism and liberty and personal responsiblity, im not responsible if a roma stole, i want to be allowed to go there because i never stole and it is a basic need to buy something from a store, it is also freedom, i mean if cannot go there im restricted in my freedom. im sure there are white or black shoplifters but no one would say no blacks allowed. or no whites.

Forum List

Back