Where are you?

Today, four gays died by the hands of the radical Islamist terror group, ISIS, they threw them from a high rise. For all of you celebrating the SCOTUS ruling legalizing gay marriage here, where are you? Where is your outrage against this atrocity? I have all along said that the fight for gay rights with some of you are nothing but a hollow cause. If anything, gays deserve the same rights worldwide. All gays won for them was a right to marry, here in America. But over there, nobody is fighting for their right to simply exist. But, alas, where are you? Where are all of the self professed gay rights warriors now?

Four gay men were executed by members of the Islamic State following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide Friday.

As was reported by a Syrian Twitter user on a tweet posted on the #LoveWins hashtag and picked up by Gateway Pundit, the men were thrown off the roof of a highrise building in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor as a crowd gathered to watch below.

Several Islamists also reportedly sent out anti-gay messages on the social networking site using the hashtag #LoveWins. That hashtag was used by many worldwide to celebrate the ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges.

ISIS Responds to SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling by Showing 4 Gays What the Islamic State Thinks of It

You know what you should try? Try debating the actual issue instead of spending all your time pissing and moaning about who is or isn't consistent from one issue to the next.

Who is forcing you to do something and what exactly are they forcing you to do?

Have you not been reading the news for the past oh, eight years?
I ignore a lot of it because it's not worth the stress it could cause getting all worked up for nothing.
And for the record this law has had 0 impact on my life this far.

We don't have enough Americans alive to force our ideals on ever other nation that disagrees with us.

Then I ask, why in America is it worth forcing those ideas on people of faith?
Who is forcing you to do something and what exactly are they forcing you to do?

Nobody is forcing him to do anything. It offendes his delicate constitution that gays are now allowed to marry in all 50 states.

Today, four gays died by the hands of the radical Islamist terror group, ISIS, they threw them from a high rise. For all of you celebrating the SCOTUS ruling legalizing gay marriage here, where are you? Where is your outrage against this atrocity? I have all along said that the fight for gay rights with some of you are nothing but a hollow cause. If anything, gays deserve the same rights worldwide. All gays won for them was a right to marry, here in America. But over there, nobody is fighting for their right to simply exist. But, alas, where are you? Where are all of the self professed gay rights warriors now?

Four gay men were executed by members of the Islamic State following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide Friday.

As was reported by a Syrian Twitter user on a tweet posted on the #LoveWins hashtag and picked up by Gateway Pundit, the men were thrown off the roof of a highrise building in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor as a crowd gathered to watch below.

Several Islamists also reportedly sent out anti-gay messages on the social networking site using the hashtag #LoveWins. That hashtag was used by many worldwide to celebrate the ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges.

ISIS Responds to SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling by Showing 4 Gays What the Islamic State Thinks of It
am i the only one who wants to go back to 1981 and start all over again?

You mean this time without Reagan?

the 80's were the coolest times, never a worry in the world. who would of ever saw our own citizens of the USA vote for so much tryanny and insanity?

You know that there are hundreds of organizations whose purpose is to fight for LGBT rights worldwide, right?

Are they succeeding? From what I can tell, they aren't. Not in the Eastern Hemisphere.

First of all, I'll bring you back to what you mentioned already - gay marriage is now legal in a large portion of the western world. That's "success", isn't it?

Take a step back and think about what you're arguing here.

First of all, I'll bring you back to what you mentioned already - gay marriage is now legal in a large portion of the western world. That's "success", isn't it?

Halfway there. Glass half full.

As for the other countries, a lack of success is not evidence that nothing is going on. It took 200 years for LGBT rights to come to the forefront in the US.

It shouldn't have had to. Nor should it elsewhere.

To make people who support gay marriage feel bad?

Of course. Why else did I make it? If gay rights are that important to them, why stop in America? Why not spread the cause worldwide? Or are we so myopic that we don't see that the fight is far from over?

How is gay marriage in the US related to the persecution of LGBT people in other countries?

It isn't just about gay marriage doc. It's overall human rights, if I read Article 16 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights correctly, marriage is one of them. Therefore I feel that the world powers are obligated to act on the matter, if they are really about protecting human rights all over the world.

Are you advocating starting WW3 over human rights?

Do you understand that would do more harm than good?

Obviously not!

Halfway there. Glass half full.

As for the other countries, a lack of success is not evidence that nothing is going on. It took 200 years for LGBT rights to come to the forefront in the US.

It shouldn't have had to. Nor should it elsewhere.

But it did. Changing the world isn't as simple as just wishing for it. Being an activist can kill you.

There are LGBT activists getting arrested every week in Russia, that's how they're fighting. Don't for a second think that they're not getting financial support for the west.

It isn't just about gay marriage doc. It's overall human rights, if I read Article 16 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights correctly, marriage is one of them. Therefore I feel that the world powers are obligated to act on the matter, if they are really about protecting human rights all over the world.

Do you know how many countries around the world are currently violating the UDHR?

Should we fight them all?

TK wants Christians and Christians only to be able to act out on their religious beliefs,

even if it includes discriminating against other Americans and denying them THEIR civil rights.

He does not feel the same about Muslims.

Forum List

Back