Where are you?

ISIS doesn't really respond to protests in the US.

So? Don't they deserve some sort of protection? It's not just us. Nearly every country in the Western Hemisphere has legalized gay marriage.

TK, I gotta ask you - what's the point of this thread? To make people who support gay marriage feel bad?

How is gay marriage in the US related to the persecution of LGBT people in other countries?

What is it that you think we should do about it, TK?

The same thing you did here, Doc. Fight for them (not physically). If gay rights are so paramount, then they are worth fighting for everywhere. Don't they at least deserve that?
We fight in this country for OUR RIGHTS. We don't have enough Americans alive to force our ideals on ever other nation that disagrees with us. To suggest that we cower or cater our positions based on the thoughts or actions of non Americans is ludicrous.

Will the OP stop bitching about how oppressed American Christians are since he isn't doing anything against ISIS and their horrid treatment of Christians? Doubt it.

Also isn't it sad how you and ISIL have the same opinion on Same Sex Marriage, and it make me wonder when someone like you does a ISIL type of attack against the gay community?

Yep, I knew this was coming. Emboldened as you might think you are from the SCOTUS ruling, you will not compare me to ISIS. Understand?

I did and what can you do to stop me?

Nothing.

ISIL is against gay marriage and so are you, so be proud of knowing you have more in common with ISIL than those that support Gay and Lesbian rights...

As for forcing them to stop, well the people of the region need to fight the radicals in their nation and we need to keep the Social Conservatives in their place and not allow them to enforce ISIL style of living here in America...

ISIS doesn't really respond to protests in the US.

So? Don't they deserve some sort of protection? It's not just us. Nearly every country in the Western Hemisphere has legalized gay marriage.

TK, I gotta ask you - what's the point of this thread? To make people who support gay marriage feel bad?

How is gay marriage in the US related to the persecution of LGBT people in other countries?
It isn't. He just wants to endlessly complain.

To make people who support gay marriage feel bad?

Of course. Why else did I make it? If gay rights are that important to them, why stop in America? Why not spread the cause worldwide? Or are we so myopic that we don't see that the fight is far from over?

It isn't just about gay marriage doc. It's overall human rights, if I read Article 16 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights correctly, marriage is one of them. Therefore I feel that the world powers are obligated to act on the matter, if they are really about protecting human rights all over the world.

Also isn't it sad how you and ISIL have the same opinion on Same Sex Marriage, and it make me wonder when someone like you does a ISIL type of attack against the gay community?

Yep, I knew this was coming. Emboldened as you might think you are from the SCOTUS ruling, you will not compare me to ISIS. Understand?

I will. You and ISIS feel the same way about gay people and your fake reason is the same too.

Since Muslims kill people for being non believers are you suggesting that we must all convert TK?

That's not what I suggested. I'm suggesting that ISIS be punished for the way they treat gay people, and everyone else. I'm also asking that if gay rights are so important, why not fight for them all over the world? Or are we simply confining that cause to America only?

Gays in the US have the ear of the POTUS and the attention of the MSM yet in a colossal failure of priorities they waste it suing people over wedding cakes vs leveraging the clout to rally support for gays being brutally tortured and murdered elsewhere in the world. I know that criticism stings gay people but you are throwing away an opportunity to lead.

ISIL is against gay marriage and so are you,

Actually, I'm not. Legally I support it. So why are you comparing me to terrorists? Seen me throw any gay people off a highrise lately?

As for forcing them to stop, well the people of the region need to fight the radicals in their nation and we need to keep the Social Conservatives in their place and not allow them to enforce ISIL style of living here in America...

This has to be the most warped line of reasoning I've ever read. Oh, and thanks for revealing the real drive behind the "gay rights movement." The stated goal is to "keep the Social Conservatives in their place."

Since Muslims kill people for being non believers are you suggesting that we must all convert TK?

That's not what I suggested. I'm suggesting that ISIS be punished for the way they treat gay people, and everyone else. I'm also asking that if gay rights are so important, why not fight for them all over the world? Or are we simply confining that cause to America only?
They are fought for all over the world. What makes you think they are not?

Today, four gays died by the hands of the radical Islamist terror group, ISIS, they threw them from a high rise. For all of you celebrating the SCOTUS ruling legalizing gay marriage here, where are you? Where is your outrage against this atrocity? I have all along said that the fight for gay rights with some of you are nothing but a hollow cause. If anything, gays deserve the same rights worldwide. All gays won for them was a right to marry, here in America. But over there, nobody is fighting for their right to simply exist. But, alas, where are you? Where are all of the self professed gay rights warriors now?

Four gay men were executed by members of the Islamic State following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide Friday.

As was reported by a Syrian Twitter user on a tweet posted on the #LoveWins hashtag and picked up by Gateway Pundit, the men were thrown off the roof of a highrise building in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor as a crowd gathered to watch below.

Several Islamists also reportedly sent out anti-gay messages on the social networking site using the hashtag #LoveWins. That hashtag was used by many worldwide to celebrate the ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges.

ISIS Responds to SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling by Showing 4 Gays What the Islamic State Thinks of It

Shouldn't you be asking that question to the RWnuts on this forum who OPPOSE gay rights?

WTF is wrong with you?

Is the rest of the world our business?

And what are our options? A trade embargo with ISIS? Cut off ties with ISIS? Prohibit tourism in ISIS lands?

To make people who support gay marriage feel bad?

Of course. Why else did I make it? If gay rights are that important to them, why stop in America? Why not spread the cause worldwide? Or are we so myopic that we don't see that the fight is far from over?

It isn't just about gay marriage doc. It's overall human rights, if I read Article 16 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights correctly, marriage is one of them. Therefore I feel that the world powers are obligated to act on the matter, if they are really about protecting human rights all over the world.

For the sake of this conversation, I'm going to assume that you oppose child slavery. I imagine that you probably feel very strongly about it, as any normal person would.

What have you done to stop child slavery? Why aren't you "fighting" to eliminate it? It's occurring all over the world, in hundreds of different countries. As the title of your thread says, "Where are you?"

Now - did that make you feel "bad"?

There are hundreds of organizations whose purpose is to fight for LGBT rights worldwide. The fact that LGBT rights have had success here does not mean that nothing else is going on in the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back