Where are you?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Today, four gays died by the hands of the radical Islamist terror group, ISIS, they threw them from a high rise. For all of you celebrating the SCOTUS ruling legalizing gay marriage here, where are you? Where is your outrage against this atrocity? I have all along said that the fight for gay rights with some of you are nothing but a hollow cause. If anything, gays deserve the same rights worldwide. All gays won for them was a right to marry, here in America. But over there, nobody is fighting for their right to simply exist. But, alas, where are you? Where are all of the self professed gay rights warriors now?

Four gay men were executed by members of the Islamic State following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide Friday.

As was reported by a Syrian Twitter user on a tweet posted on the #LoveWins hashtag and picked up by Gateway Pundit, the men were thrown off the roof of a highrise building in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor as a crowd gathered to watch below.

Several Islamists also reportedly sent out anti-gay messages on the social networking site using the hashtag #LoveWins. That hashtag was used by many worldwide to celebrate the ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges.

ISIS Responds to SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling by Showing 4 Gays What the Islamic State Thinks of It

Gays have consistingly decried the atrocious act committed by ISIS. We can decry their acts and at the same time worry about rights here. Perhaps you can't do two things at once but I sure as hell can.

Today, four gays died by the hands of the radical Islamist terror group, ISIS, they threw them from a high rise. For all of you celebrating the SCOTUS ruling legalizing gay marriage here, where are you? Where is your outrage against this atrocity? I have all along said that the fight for gay rights with some of you are nothing but a hollow cause. If anything, gays deserve the same rights worldwide. All gays won for them was a right to marry, here in America. But over there, nobody is fighting for their right to simply exist. But, alas, where are you? Where are all of the self professed gay rights warriors now?

Four gay men were executed by members of the Islamic State following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide Friday.

As was reported by a Syrian Twitter user on a tweet posted on the #LoveWins hashtag and picked up by Gateway Pundit, the men were thrown off the roof of a highrise building in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor as a crowd gathered to watch below.

Several Islamists also reportedly sent out anti-gay messages on the social networking site using the hashtag #LoveWins. That hashtag was used by many worldwide to celebrate the ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges.

ISIS Responds to SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling by Showing 4 Gays What the Islamic State Thinks of It
am i the only one who wants to go back to 1981 and start all over again?

am i the only one who wants to go back to 1981 and start all over again?

If it means that you'll find your funny somewhere back in time, I'll go with you. It's torture watching you try in 2015, Whiskers.

What is it that you think we should do about it, TK?

The same thing you did here, Doc. Fight for them (not physically). If gay rights are so paramount, then they are worth fighting for everywhere. Don't they at least deserve that?

How do you expect we can "fight for them" not physically?

ISIS doesn't really respond to protests in the US.

What is it that you think we should do about it, TK?

The same thing you did here, Doc. Fight for them (not physically). If gay rights are so paramount, then they are worth fighting for everywhere. Don't they at least deserve that?

ISIS doesn't really respond to protests in the US.

Sure they do! They care. They really care.

Gays worldwide do deserve equal rights, which we are still fighting the American Taliban like you for right here.

Why do you care so much?

If ISIL had four gay men or women and were about to kill them and they told you were next unless you threw those four people off the roof would you:

A. Throw them off...

B. Fight to save them and offer to be tossed first...

C. Sit behind a computing device writing about how ISIL is against Same Sex Marriage, and ask why the left disagree with them...

Also isn't it sad how you and ISIL have the same opinion on Same Sex Marriage, and it make me wonder when someone like you does a ISIL type of attack against the gay community?

Last edited:
Why do you care so much?

Why? Because, it stands to reason that Gays all over the world deserve the same treatment they get here. Life, liberty, happiness. But where are you?

If ISIL had four gay men or women and were about to kill them and they told you were next unless you three those four people off the roof would you:

What?

Also isn't it sad how you and ISIL have the same opinion on Same Sex Marriage, and it make me wonder when someone like you does a ISIL type of attack against the gay community?

Yep, I knew this was coming. Emboldened as you might think you are from the SCOTUS ruling, you will not compare me to ISIS. Understand?

Fine then, crush ISIS. Demand that America do more to protect them, they deserve more than airstrikes. They deserve their freedom.

Why stop at ISIS?

If you're suggesting that we police the world for civil rights violations, shouldn't we "crush" Saudi Arabia too? How about Russia? Ukraine? Belarus? Countless post-soviet states in Eastern Europe? Almost the entire continent of Africa?

Why do you care so much?

Why? Because, it stands to reason that Gays all over the world deserve the same treatment they get here. Life, liberty, happiness.

If ISIL had four gay men or women and were about to kill them and they told you were next unless you three those four people off the roof would you:

What?

Yeah, and you are against same sex marriage, so let stop with the silly nonsense...

The question was if you would throw and the three was suppose to be threw and not three...

The only difference between you and ISIL so far is that you have yet to go out and kill people that go against your hateful way of thinking, but give it time I am willing to bet that will change...

Forum List

Back