Where are the unsafe bridges?

Does anyone in America understand you have no money? That you are broke? And whether it be bridges that this twit wants to fix or it be a health care system, he spent you into oblivion to pay back all his donors and you are trillions and quizzillions of dollars in debt and screw bridges. You're fucked.

Holy toledo people. I've lived both sides of this border and I've never witnessed anything like this in my lifetime.

Spend more money? What fucking money? You don't have any. What part of you are spent into the ground don't you understand>

Please any conservative just grab a liberal now and smack them. Sheesh. What part of "you are completely broke" don't libs get?

We're not broke, imbecile. We're still the richest country in the world by a huge margin. We just happen to have a group of rich fucks who would prefer to keep the wealth on their own balance sheets over paying for the infrastructure that helped make them rich.

Unfortunately, they also have undue influence over the government, and a propaganda machine that causes clueless ne'er-do-wells (ahem... YOU...) to take their side on the issue.

It's very sad actually.

This man who cares so much about bridges spent how many trillions fixing them on the last round?

Why aren't they all fixed with shovel ready buckolas?

Come on libs. Your man is becoming a bigger joke daily.

Can anyone give me a link to the location of the unsafe bridges Obama is talking about.

Transportation for America.

Great link. Around 60 'Structurally deficient' within 10 miles of my house.

Yes way to link to a PAC.

Where are the Federal / NTSB inspected and indentified bridges and which ones are the American public at danger from driving over right now ?

The President of the United States has addressed a joint session of Congress and said this is a crisis.

Which ones of the identified bridges has he fixed with previously allocated funds and based on what priorty rating system ?

Does anyone in America understand you have no money? That you are broke? And whether it be bridges that this twit wants to fix or it be a health care system, he spent you into oblivion to pay back all his donors and you are trillions and quizzillions of dollars in debt and screw bridges. You're fucked.

Holy toledo people. I've lived both sides of this border and I've never witnessed anything like this in my lifetime.

Spend more money? What fucking money? You don't have any. What part of you are spent into the ground don't you understand>

Please any conservative just grab a liberal now and smack them. Sheesh. What part of "you are completely broke" don't libs get?

We're not broke, imbecile. We're still the richest country in the world by a huge margin. We just happen to have a group of rich fucks who would prefer to keep the wealth on their own balance sheets over paying for the infrastructure that helped make them rich.

Unfortunately, they also have undue influence over the government, and a propaganda machine that causes clueless ne'er-do-wells (ahem... YOU...) to take their side on the issue.

It's very sad actually.

Another extraordinarily stupid post by the Gerbil........ maybe you should come out of Richard Gere's colon more often, get a breath of fresh air and wash the dried shit off of your fur.....simpleton rodent.

Can anyone give me a link to the location of the unsafe bridges Obama is talking about. I heard someone say Obama isn't telling but I thought I saw someone else say it is known.

But I'm not sure what thread that is in.

Appreciate the help. Thanks.

Here's the map for bridges around Portland Maine.

Go to this site and you can map out the bridges (and their reported state of repair) in your area too.

Here in Waldo County we had this bridge condemned a couple years ago.

1214_10_7---Penobscot-river-bridge--Maine--USA_web.jpg

The man who built it in the late 1930s condemned it himself because Maine DOT has NEGLECTED IT FOR DECADES.

IT COST THE US TAXPAYERS ABOUT A QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD US THIS NEW ONE, TOO!

729558859_cjNDG-L-4.jpg

Thanks, suckers!

Where are the Federal / NTSB inspected and indentified bridges and which ones are the American public at danger from driving over right now ?

The President of the United States has addressed a joint session of Congress and said this is a crisis.

Which ones of the identified bridges has he fixed with previously allocated funds and based on what priorty rating system ?

Are you suggesting that the bridges listed structurally deficient are not, in fact, designated as structurally deficient?:eusa_eh:

It's very sad actually.

Another extraordinarily stupid post by the Gerbil........ maybe you should come out of Richard Gere's colon more often, get a breath of fresh air and wash the dried shit off of your fur.....simpleton rodent.

Thank you for deducting reputation from this loser.

Go away sitardo. Nobody cares what you think.

It's very sad actually.

You can vote?

Holy toledo bucky. What part of trillions in debt and your President had to raise the debt ceiling don't you get?

Did you miss that shit?

God help America because with twits like you I'm watching her go down the drain. I guess that's what you want.

I've never seen the like.

Are you suggesting that the bridges listed structurally deficient are not, in fact, designated as structurally deficient?:eusa_eh:

no

It's very sad actually.

You can vote?

Holy toledo bucky. What part of trillions in debt and your President had to raise the debt ceiling don't you get?

Did you miss that shit?

God help America because with twits like you I'm watching her go down the drain. I guess that's what you want.

The red-faced 'opinion' portion of my post aside - What did I say that you feel is untrue? :eusa_eh:

Can anyone give me a link to the location of the unsafe bridges Obama is talking about. I heard someone say Obama isn't telling but I thought I saw someone else say it is known.

But I'm not sure what thread that is in.

Appreciate the help. Thanks.

Here's the map for bridges around Portland Maine.

Go to this site and you can map out the bridges (and their reported state of repair) in your area too.

Here in Waldo County we had this bridge condemned a couple years ago.

1214_10_7---Penobscot-river-bridge--Maine--USA_web.jpg

The man who built it in the late 1930s condemned it himself because Maine DOT has NEGLECTED IT FOR DECADES.

IT COST THE US TAXPAYERS ABOUT A QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD US THIS NEW ONE, TOO!

729558859_cjNDG-L-4.jpg

Thanks, suckers!

Why not be green? Stay at home. Grow a garden. Don't go shopping and you won't need bridges.

Holy toledo, if you were green you wouldn't need bridges.

So should Americans immediately avoid every bridge on your list ?

Which ones did Obama fix with the first shovel ready infrastructure money ?

No, structurally deficient doesn't mean 'collapse imminent.' But they'll be a lot more cost effective to repair now before they decay further.

And 'structurally deficient' bridges to collapse periodically.

So it appears that driving on our U.S. bridges is more of a threat than being attacked by a terrorist. How much money have we spent on our war on a tactic? How much have we spent on Micheal Chertoff's naked airport machines?

No, structurally deficient doesn't mean 'collapse imminent.' But they'll be a lot more cost effective to repair now before they decay further.

Whew well thats good. Cause if you see the pictures in this thread. Wow.

So tell us where do you get your definition of structurally deficient and is their a rating system ?

It's very sad actually.

You can vote?

Did you miss that shit?

The red-faced 'opinion' portion of my post aside - What did I say that you feel is untrue? :eusa_eh:

Ok.

Can you say "opa"? You are so far in debt I can't spit it out fast enough.

I know, let's have schezuan. Maybe that's a better comparison. You are fucked and it's because of individuals like you that America is going down in flames.

Last edited:

Whew well thats good. Cause if you see the pictures in this thread. Wow.

So tell us where do you get your definition of structurally deficient and is their a rating system ?

I'm not an engineer, but I'm a pretty capable mechanic. My educated guess is that it's akin to a misfire. The car's not a danger, you can drive it, but get it to the shop soon; An SES light, for example.

As opposed to a red brake light or flashing SES - something's terribly wrong, park it and call a tow truck.

But a car with an SES light occasionally bursts into flames, and a structurally deficient bridge occasionally collapses.

Unfortunately, the last stimulus did not require that the money be used strictly for infrastructural which allowed hypocritical piece of shit governors to slam the stimulus in public, cash the checks in private and then plug the holes in their budgets (after writing big checks from it with their names on them for a photo op)

So tell us conservatives, what is your solution to our crumbling infrastructure. There's a lot of people that are poo-pooing the President's bipartisan and workable solution without offering any alternatives or solutions.

I get that the Republicans in Congress care more about politics than policy. They care more about making sure President Obama fails than in helping to ensure the success of the country...but what's the rest of ya'lls excuse?

You can vote?

Did you miss that shit?

Ok.

Can you say "opa"? You are so far in debt I can't spit it out fast enough.

I know, let's have schezuan. Maybe that's a better comparison. You are fucked and it's because of individuals like you that America is going down in flames.

What the hell are you blathering about now?

Return to Clinton tax rates and you solve 70% of the problem.

We don't have a financial problem. We have a political problem. And a big part of that political problem is that dopes like you will believe anything Republicans tell you, no matter how moronic and obviously false it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back