"When You're Used to Privilege Equity Feels Like Oppression"

New study finds that whites feel, and have felt, that when things get equal, they're under oppression.

In other words, the more blacks better themselves, the more whites feels like their losing something.

And that that had a lot to do w/how Trump came to power.

Check out this discussion w/the individual who conducted the study...

Curious to know what you good folks think about this new finding.

/--------/ "In other words, the more blacks better themselves, the more whites feels like their losing something."
And yet we voted for and support the president who caused this to happen:

Black and Hispanic Unemployment Hits All-Time Record Lows
Black and Hispanic Unemployment Hits All-Time Record Lows. By ... LOWEST since 19695 Months of Wage & Income GROWTH Record LOW Black, Hispanic & Female unemployment ...

Actually you voted for and support the orange freak who caused this to happen:

iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

That's the actual, documentable reality of what you voted for. Be proud.

All these photos prove is that there bad people of BOTH races. In NO WAY doesn't it prove a majority of white people are racist or mean.

There are just as many (or more) videos of black on white violence....such as black kids cowardly sucker punching elderly white women for the FUN of it.
Get off your racist high horse already.

Blacks don't have a 242 year record of racist behavior.

America is so racist we may never have a real born in America black president; we're forced to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff

New study finds that whites feel, and have felt, that when things get equal, they're under oppression.

In other words, the more blacks better themselves, the more whites feels like their losing something.

The Bs does get high on the board around this time. First at all no person of color expect speical treatment except the ones who profit from the Race card crap. I never would take a job that they were hiring me just over the color of my skin, To me that is degreading my talents and knowledge, and education. Progressives are fools if they think people of color don't see what they are doing. I work with some great guys who helped me to learn the job and to be good at it. You want just color in the job force just hire a crack head and sit him in a corner and let him chill out. Progressives and limp wrist libs are losers and want us to join them.

/--------/ "In other words, the more blacks better themselves, the more whites feels like their losing something."

Black and Hispanic Unemployment Hits All-Time Record Lows. By ... LOWEST since 19695 Months of Wage & Income GROWTH Record LOW Black, Hispanic & Female unemployment ...

iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

All these photos prove is that there bad people of BOTH races. In NO WAY doesn't it prove a majority of white people are racist or mean.

There are just as many (or more) videos of black on white violence....such as black kids cowardly sucker punching elderly white women for the FUN of it.

And that make it the right thing to do right?

iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

/----/ Study the racism throughout the world. Blacks have hated Whites since COlonial times. And rightly so at the time.

I don't see any of the crap that the Progressive are posting and have start to think they are Trolls 9 to 5 and 4 to 11 on some days.

OK.

iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

/----/ Study the racism throughout the world. Blacks have hated Whites since COlonial times. And rightly so at the time.

I've done that. But since white racism has not ended….

iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

And that make it the right thing to do right?

The US is 242 years old. Get it? Whites need to ask themslves is continuing to be racists the right thing to do. Because what you guys are calling back racism us not even close. So when are whites going to begin taking responsibility? Every thread is the same thing. We point out white racism and most of the whites here you guys try ignoring that and then sat gaslighting. End white racism! That has been the problem!

One black man is kicking the ass of all the white nationalist/social conservatives (sorry for repeating myself) here. Damn, you all should be ashamed of yourselves, I mean, you did have a 400 year head start....

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Sadly, it appears Mr. Roland Martin joins millions of my American neighbors WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Roland Martin, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

One black man is kicking the ass of all the white nationalist/social conservatives (sorry for repeating myself) here. Damn, you all should be ashamed of yourselves, I mean, you did have a 400 year head start....
How many accounts do you have, MarcATL?

Hello, IM2. Regarding the history you mention.

Even though "racism" did not exist in the 1600s when slavery began on the North American continent...

....do you believe African tribes people were racist when capturing and selling competing African tribe people to North American slave traders?

Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened -
YouTube

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Larry Elder - Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

Peace.

iu

iu

iu

iu
iu

This guy above:

iu

is Robert Rundo, street gang leader from Queens ("The Original Flushing Crew"). Filmed stabbing a gang rival seven times in those street gang days. Neo-Nazi and leader of RAM (Rise Above Movement), a prison-culture-inspired white nationalist/racist/anti-Jewish group of vigilantes that travel to rallies to disrupt and assault people. His face shows up again and again in these riots.

Much like the Ku Klux Klan, RAM sees itself as "protector" of the old ways and a puritannical "white survival". They run paramilitary training exercises to effect this sort of disruption, so all of this is pre-planned. They recruit from disaffected youth (male) to conspire in acts of violence like this, much like DAESH ("Isis") does. That's who this guy and many of these people who keep recurring at these scenes, are -- a network of neo-Nazi racist asshole thugs largely born out of prison culture and determined to attack the core of American values.

---- Or as Rump calls them for short, "very fine people". Note the Rump T-shirts on the bystanders.

Documenting Hate

Next asshole to ferret out might be this guy

Altright Thuggery.jpg

Again, check the shirt message for caustic irony.

Last edited:
How many accounts do you have, MarcATL?
Why do white nationalists always claim there are more blacks than there really are, when they are getting their ass whipped?

Forum List

Back