When you vote November 2 2010 I want you to remember this

If they do not listen this time, the next vote that will be cast will be a bullet.

People voted for what they get. Now you want to take away that right by force because you don't believe in it?

Are you a reincarnation of Alexander Hamilton?? The rate you're going your demise will probably be similar...

How am I forcing anyone to do anything? OH I get it by showing where the democrats voted in a way of controling people, is that how you have determin I am forcing people to do something? My last name is not dingell I did not say anything about controlling the people he did.

If they do not listen this time, the next vote that will be cast will be a bullet.

People voted for what they get. Now you want to take away that right by force because you don't believe in it?

Are you a reincarnation of Alexander Hamilton?? The rate you're going your demise will probably be similar...

i just love losers like him... they say how much they 'love america', it's just that little inconvenience about other people voting that bugs them.

loons and freaks.

oh but you have nothing for democrats who say they want to control the people. You best check your pathetic ass who you say doesn't love this country. All democrats want to do is say in power and control the people. But I guess you like to be told what to do. People who cannot think for themself must have someone pulling their strings to get them to do something. Me I am a self starter I do not need anyone telling me what I can and cannot do.

I'm just curious, but are you saying a vote for a Republican will bring about different results?

Immie
Are you saying we need to keep the democrats in power?
Only time will tell. If they compromise or do not at least make an attempt to stop the crap the democrats passed starting when they take the oath then they must go also.

Keep the Democrats? No, but, honestly, I see very little difference between the two and when it comes to controlling the people there is absolutely no difference. Both parties are full of scum bags and we just keep electing them without consideration for what they do.

Immie

The way I look at it this is their last chance. Wavier one time get side tracked, or drag their feet or compremise they're through.

Listening to BBC world report yesterday. In 1970 there was something like 1.5 million Americans with type 2 diabetes (related to lack of exercise and diet). This year there are about 37 million. They think it will go up to 100 million...

Americans like high-fat, high salt, processed foods...

and I can't for the life of me see why the American health system is over burdened...:eusa_whistle:

good point Doc....i heard that in the Western World where fast food and lack of good diets and exercise is getting to be the norm....Diabetes is up in every Country as well....

Free and fair elections must only be allowed to stand if bigrebnc approves of the legislative outcomes. Otherwise, violence must reign!

It's tough to tell with some of these people if they're teenagers or just insane.

My last name is not dingell I did not say I wanted to controll anyone Dingell which is a democrat did.

Are you saying we need to keep the democrats in power?
Only time will tell. If they compromise or do not at least make an attempt to stop the crap the democrats passed starting when they take the oath then they must go also.

Keep the Democrats? No, but, honestly, I see very little difference between the two and when it comes to controlling the people there is absolutely no difference. Both parties are full of scum bags and we just keep electing them without consideration for what they do.

Immie

The way I look at it this is their last chance. Wavier one time get side tracked, or drag their feet or compremise they're through.

This is going to get me in trouble but the way I see it is that those who are telling the Tea Party, "Give us one more chance, we won't screw up again", are selling you guys a load of shit. They have had their chances. I absolutely refuse to sit here in 2 - 4 years listening to "Give us one more chance, we won't screw up again" all over again.

It is time we send those who put party and power ahead of the American people to the back of the unemployment line.

Immie

Both parties are full of scum bags and we just keep electing them without consideration for what they do.

Immie

California the last twenty years is the perfect example....if not the same person getting elected its another person with the same mindset....anyone who gets in who are indeed different,either get stifled or just become part of the existing cog (Arnold).....

My last name is not dingell I did not say I wanted to controll anyone Dingell which is a democrat did.

No, you said you wanted to overthrow a popularly elected government if it didn't do your bidding. Sounds like you've got a bit of an authoritarian streak yourself.

Immie

This is going to get me in trouble but the way I see it is that those who are telling the Tea Party, "Give us one more chance, we won't screw up again", are selling you guys a load of shit. They have had their chances. I absolutely refuse to sit here in 2 - 4 years listening to "Give us one more chance, we won't screw up again" all over again.

It is time we send those who put party and power ahead of the American people to the back of the unemployment line.

Immie

I agree good-bye democrats. or haven't you paid attention the last two years? The democrats have not listen.

They have had their chances.
The democrats have had close to 60 years of fucking this country up I am fed up with them. I believe it is the right thing to do by giving the republicans one more chance. We cannot continue with the democrats in power.

it

Jerry Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upon taking office, Brown gained a reputation as a fiscal conservative.[6][7] The American Conservative later noted he was "much more of a fiscal conservative than Governor Reagan."[7] His fiscal restraint resulted in one of the biggest budget surpluses in state history, roughly $5 billion.

it was a different California back then economically and a different mindset of the Democrats in the Legislature back then.....if Brown doesnt toe the line with what these current assholes want....he wont fare better than anyone else.....if he doesnt die of old age first....

Immie

I agree good-bye democrats. or haven't you paid attention the last two years? The democrats have not listen.

The democrats have had close to 60 years of fucking this country up I am fed up with them. I believe it is the right thing to do by giving the republicans one more chance. We cannot continue with the democrats in power.

I hate to tell you this, but the Republicans are playing people like you for fools. I don't think you are a fool... well you do say some foolish things such as the comment above about the bullet... but I don't think you are a fool, but I am certain the Republicans don't give a shit as long as you vote for them.

Immie

Immie

I hate to tell you this, but the Republicans are playing people like you for fools. I don't think you are a fool... well you do say some foolish things such as the comment above about the bullet... but I don't think you are a fool, but I am certain the Republicans don't give a shit as long as you vote for them.

Immie

I hate to tell you this but the democrats have been polaying people for almost 60 years.
The comment about the bullet was a warning this is the last chance, call it foolish or what ever I call it a warning.
Of course the republicans do as the democrats are doing they will be just like them but this country cannot continue with democrats in control of the government.
Did you not listen to dingell say that the health care law was to control the people? Are you not paying attention? Are you alseep?

Last edited:

No, you said you wanted to overthrow a popularly elected government if it didn't do your bidding. Sounds like you've got a bit of an authoritarian streak yourself.

No I want the tyrants gone I am not on record saying anything aboiut controlling people. The democrats are. They have legislated and taxed the American people into subjects and not citizens.

Even a popular elected government can become an over bearing controlling government. This one has. It's time for them to go.

REMEMBER
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GlGvIBYRuQ&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLPll5yDBkw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPAygJyt7mE&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
No I want the tyrants gone I am not on record saying anything aboiut controlling people.

Why would you need to control the people? You're all right with letting them vote however they wish.

You'll just advocate overthrowing their chosen government if it doesn't satisfy you personally. You're an autocrat who's kind enough to give people the illusion of choice.

No I want the tyrants gone I am not on record saying anything aboiut controlling people.

Why would you need to control the people? You're all right with letting them vote however they wish.

You'll just advocate overthrowing their chosen government if it doesn't satisfy you personally. You're an autocrat who's kind enough to give people the illusion of choice.

I don't know ask dingell he said it, but you continue to question me

Deflection I am not the one that said healthcare law was created to control the people dingell did.

Forum List

Back