When you vote November 2 2010 I want you to remember this

Wife and I already mailed in the ballots. The fellow that the Repubs put up for governor only answered questions with talking point generalities. The Democrat, Kitzhaber, stated specifics. Senator Wyden is a proven and able speaker for Oregon in Washington. And Blumenauer is also an able representative for my district.

Actualy, it was the non-partisan positions that were interesting. Some very qualified people, with a few that were unqualified. Often, among the very qualified, I chose someone on the basis of their community service, and how it related to the job they were seeking.

People don't die because of a lack of health care or health insurance.

People die because that is what they are supposed to do. You are born, then you die.

Trying to keep people alive forever despite the fact that they are obese, have diabetes, are genetic misfits, and as the world population swells toward or past it's carrying capacity is a kind of denial, or social sickness unto itself.

When you get old and it's time to die, do us all a favor and die, quietly, with dignity.

NEXT!

Wife and I already mailed in the ballots. The fellow that the Repubs put up for governor only answered questions with talking point generalities. The Democrat, Kitzhaber, stated specifics. Senator Wyden is a proven and able speaker for Oregon in Washington. And Blumenauer is also an able representative for my district.

Actualy, it was the non-partisan positions that were interesting. Some very qualified people, with a few that were unqualified. Often, among the very qualified, I chose someone on the basis of their community service, and how it related to the job they were seeking.

A democrat that answers questions? Now that is a first most democrats run from questions.

People die because that is what they are supposed to do. You are born, then you die.

Trying to keep people alive forever despite the fact that they are obese, have diabetes, are genetic misfits, and as the world population swells toward or past it's carrying capacity is a kind of denial, or social sickness unto itself.

When you get old and it's time to die, do us all a favor and die, quietly, with dignity.

NEXT!

Next? you don't get it do you? The democrats don't care about your health care. It's all about the control.

A democrat that answers questions? Now that is a first most democrats run from questions.

Well, the Delaware Dingbat certainly did not run from a question. Stated for one and all to see that she knew more about the First Amendment than Thomas Jefferson. Best laugh the law school students had in a long while.

Well, the Delaware Dingbat certainly did not run from a question. Stated for one and all to see that she knew more about the First Amendment than Thomas Jefferson. Best laugh the law school students had in a long while.
Most democrats that I know of ran from the people that voted for them.

NEXT!

Next? you don't get it do you? The democrats don't care about your health care. It's all about the control.

which is what makes democrats carbon copies of republicans.

9-11 still would have happened.....they were planing this back then......Bin Laden declared war on us when Clinton was President.........and Clinton was not exactly OBL's buddy....the only thing that may have been different is how Clinton would have handled it....

Nope, they would have never made it through security to board an airplane, as Clinton's plan called for securing airports, and many of the things added to the Patriot Act. He knew the attack was eminent and would have prepared.

Bullshit.....during his reign the security agencies were not exactly sharing info....and the only things those guys had on them were box cutters.....and the guys in security at the time were the same ones during Clintons time.....things were basically the same....i dont give a fuck if Chuck Norris was President.....it still would of happened.....the only thing different would have been what the response would have been....

NEXT!

which is what makes democrats carbon copies of republicans.

Are you suggesting that we keep the current government as is?
To hell with that Those asswipes Republicans and emocrats need to know who's in control.
If they do not listen this time, the next vote that will be cast will be a bullet. Because honestly the people are fed up with the beltway bullshit.

[

Listening to BBC world report yesterday. In 1970 there was something like 1.5 million Americans with type 2 diabetes (related to lack of exercise and diet). This year there are about 37 million. They think it will go up to 100 million...

Americans like high-fat, high salt, processed foods...

and I can't for the life of me see why the American health system is over burdened...:eusa_whistle:

If they do not listen this time, the next vote that will be cast will be a bullet.

People voted for what they get. Now you want to take away that right by force because you don't believe in it?

Are you a reincarnation of Alexander Hamilton?? The rate you're going your demise will probably be similar...

i just love losers like him... they say how much they 'love america', it's just that little inconvenience about other people voting that bugs them.

loons and freaks.

I'm just curious, but are you saying a vote for a Republican will bring about different results?

Immie
Are you saying we need to keep the democrats in power?
Only time will tell. If they compromise or do not at least make an attempt to stop the crap the democrats passed starting when they take the oath then they must go also.

Keep the Democrats? No, but, honestly, I see very little difference between the two and when it comes to controlling the people there is absolutely no difference. Both parties are full of scum bags and we just keep electing them without consideration for what they do.

Immie

Fact, your vote is the most important thing you do. It determines if thousands of Americans die on battle fields in foreign countires, or come home missing limbs and faces. It is the difference between feeling secure in your own country with a government that acts on behalf of WE the people, not Me the Individual. I am convinced that had Clinton been president, 911 would have never happened, and 3,000 families would still be intact, and we wouldn't be dying in the ME.

CONVINCED?

BASED UPON?
It is my view it wouldnt have mattered who was in charge, as the plan was already under way before bush took office.

i guess im biased in saying your vote doesnt count for anything. where i live, it's not even worth the effort of going to a voting location...gop, gop, gop, through and through, even the dem gov at the moment in cognito. and what does wyoming's two electoral points/one hardcore gop congressman count for anyway? thats why i dont vote!
True.
You live in a state, like most western states and ALL of the southern states, that is full of ignorant dupes.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOAk-7F1EVU[/ame]

Yeah, keep up showering the country with your contempt and arrogance.

Then wonder why you are losing!

I think we see the ignorant dupes!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they do not listen this time, the next vote that will be cast will be a bullet.

People voted for what they get. Now you want to take away that right by force because you don't believe in it?

Free and fair elections must only be allowed to stand if bigrebnc approves of the legislative outcomes. Otherwise, violence must reign!

It's tough to tell with some of these people if they're teenagers or just insane.

I'm voting libertarian for governor which unfortunately will result in Jerry brown being governor again. That's how bad it is here.

Jerry Brown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upon taking office, Brown gained a reputation as a fiscal conservative.[6][7] The American Conservative later noted he was "much more of a fiscal conservative than Governor Reagan."[7] His fiscal restraint resulted in one of the biggest budget surpluses in state history, roughly $5 billion.

Forum List

Back