When you think about it, the Russian Collusion accusation is just plain stupid.

What Is The Mystery Supreme Court Case?
Another unanswered question in the Mueller investigation concerns a secretive legal battle involving an unnamed foreign-owned corporation that the special counsel’s office subpoenaed during its probe. The business ― known in court filings only as “Corporation” ― tried to fight the subpoena in a legal challenge that reached the Supreme Court. Ultimately, the Supreme Court decided not to hear the case and left a lower court ruling in place that forced the business to comply with the subpoena.

But it’s still unclear what Mueller’s interest in this corporation was, why the Supreme Court made the decision and even what country the business is from. It remains one of the enduring secrets of the investigation.

The special counsel also stated that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
We're hearing this millions of times, and it's a fundamentally stupid statement.

It could be said by ANY judge at ANY trial where a person was found innocent. It means nothing.

Their minds are filled with fantasy. There is no reality in there. They lost the election. They can't deal with it.

There has been a long-standing push from Democrats to demand that the full Mueller report be released, and the questions over the obstruction of justice decision have only intensified the demand. Both Republicans and Democrats have previously called for the report to be made public, and House Democrats could also potentially try to subpoena the report if Barr refuses to release it.

The special counsel also stated that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”
We're hearing this millions of times, and it's a fundamentally stupid statement.

It could be said by ANY judge at ANY trial where a person was found innocent. It means nothing.

Their minds are filled with fantasy. There is no reality in there. They lost the election. They can't deal with it.

Show us the full report or we will always think its a cover up. This is some deep state shit let me tell you.

Lets see the full report. If not, fuck you guys. See you in November 2020. RIGGED! Crooked!!! Corrupt!! Drain the swamp my ass.

I wish I didn't invest one second on the Mueller report had I known Barr would just cover it all up.

Who concluded that Trump was not guilty? Oh yea, Trump cronies.

What a fucking hoot!!!
So you honestly believe that Barr's statement on Mueller's report is a complete lie, and that the report itself will reveal this?

Cognitive dissonance, defined.

Stepping back from the hilarity, you have to admit that the whole concept of enlisting Russian hackers to "steal" a US Presidential election is just plain ridiculous. What idiot cooked up this conspiracy theory, and why were the Dems so eager to jump aboard?

Fortunately this is one of the questions that WILL be answered. Better put on your running shoes, Dems.

You're right, it's completely stupid. Everyone was talking about this as if the Trump campaign had received an email from someone requesting a meeting by saying "This is part of the Russian government's desire to help Mr. Trump win the election," and the campaign accepted the meeting by saying "I love it!" But obviously that never happened.

Stepping back from the hilarity, you have to admit that the whole concept of enlisting Russian hackers to "steal" a US Presidential election is just plain ridiculous. What idiot cooked up this conspiracy theory, and why were the Dems so eager to jump aboard?

Fortunately this is one of the questions that WILL be answered. Better put on your running shoes, Dems.

You're right, it's completely stupid. Everyone was talking about this as if the Trump campaign had received an email from someone requesting a meeting by saying "This is part of the Russian government's desire to help Mr. Trump win the election," and the campaign accepted the meeting by saying "I love it!" But obviously that never happened.
Oh wait...it actually did.

Odd that huh?

Lets see the full report. If not, fuck you guys. See you in November 2020. RIGGED! Crooked!!! Corrupt!! Drain the swamp my ass.

I wish I didn't invest one second on the Mueller report had I known Barr would just cover it all up.

What a fucking hoot!!!
So you honestly believe that Barr's statement on Mueller's report is a complete lie, and that the report itself will reveal this?

Not a complete lie. Just not the entire truth. They're hiding something.

I don't see how it's cognitive dissonance. Where is my inconsistency? Release the full fucking report or you're hiding something. It's that simple.

You don't know what they are hiding if they don't release the entire report. And who would have thought we weren't going to see the report a year ago? You idiots don't care how corrupt Trump is or what Mueller found.

Just like Putin's followers don't care.

What a fucking hoot!!!

John Dean, former White House counsel to President Richard M. Nixon, warned that Attorney General William Barr may be hiding something “fairly ugly”

Barr’s summary of the report said...Mueller had found no evidence of collusion. That's all we know is Barr's summary.

Mueller, Barr wrote, did not exonerate Trump of obstruction allegations. However, Barr said he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had concluded there wasn’t sufficient evidence to make that accusation against the president. Him and who?

But Dean found the conclusion ― and the phrasing ― to be very curious.

“He put a little lipstick on something that might’ve been fairly ugly,”

“We haven’t really seen the underlying report, but I have some suspicions that the reason he boiled this down the way he did is because it’s not very attractive. [Mueller’s] words are very different than Barr’s, I suspect.”

What a fucking hoot!!!

What is normally done is Mueller gives the report to congress and they decide if Trump has been exhonerated. But here they are giving it to a Trump appointee Barr.

And the one thing we know about all the Trump appointees now is that they are loyal to Trump. Any who were not are now gone.

I don't see how it's cognitive dissonance. Where is my inconsistency? Release the full fucking report or you're hiding something. It's that simple.

“We haven’t really seen the underlying report, but I have some suspicions that the reason he boiled this down the way he did is because it’s not very attractive. [Mueller’s] words are very different than Barr’s, I suspect.”
You really don't see the ridiculous lengths you take to desperately cling to your hope, do you?

It's over. Best to admit it now, you know you'll feel better if you can only shake off this demon that haunts you.

Its now officially out of the realm of legal discussion and solely into the politics of it........this is the current headline over on the DRUDGE REPORT..........

TRUMP WINS!
NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION*
NO PROOF OF CRIMES
NADLER: IT'S NOT OVER
MAXINE MELTDOWN

Even the most optimistic progressive has to admit the optics are sucky right now because we are seeing now the multitude of video spots of prominent DUMS saying "collusion happened". Even Im stunned on the amount of stuff they have in these montages........

The probe caught plenty of ppl. Just the Godfather (naturally) didn't get caught.

Fox's list from someday. I guess they don't date their articles.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Man there are a lot of these threads tonight.

Multiple investigations continue into the Blob.

Sure by the shit show that is the Dem led House.

You lefty loons sure are ridiculous.

No...

The Justice Department is investigating the blob (still). From the AP:

Enjoy:

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are pursuing at least two known criminal inquiries involving Trump or people in his orbit, one involving his inaugural committee and another focused on the hush-money scandal that led his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, to plead guilty last year to campaign finance violations.

The president also faces inquiries from New York’s attorney general, Letitia James, who recently opened a civil inquiry into Cohen’s claims that Trump exaggerated his wealth when seeking loans for real estate projects and a failed bid to buy the NFL’s Buffalo Bills. Meanwhile, a state regulatory entity is looking into whether Trump gave false information to insurance companies.

The House is just getting warmed up.

They don't have anything. It's a joy watching these libs smash themselves into oblivion. I say keep it up and see what happens next election.

I’m sure they will in accordance with the law. The more Trump felons we can get off the streets, the better I say.

As for the election, Probably ends July 30 next year or so if you’re congressional investigators.

Benghazi Standard Time.

You really don't see the ridiculous lengths you take to desperately cling to your hope, do you?

It's over. Best to admit it now, you know you'll feel better if you can only shake off this demon that haunts you.
Not even close. Stop watching Fox clown.

Democrats Skeptical After Trump’s Attorney General Exonerates Him
Robert Mueller didn’t reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice. But the attorney general went ahead and absolved him anyway.

Barr took it upon himself, with the help of Rosenstein, to come to the conclusion to let Trump off the hook. Matt Miller, who served as the Justice Department spokesman during President Barack Obama’s administration, questioned why Barr felt it necessary to do so.

This "leaves it to the Attorney General" language is so strange in that it seems to imply Barr had to reach a conclusion, when in fact he didn't. He could've just passed on Mueller's findings, but decided to put his thumb on the scale after a 48 hour review of the facts.

Rather than settle matters, Barr’s conclusion is making Democrats in Congress even more intent on obtaining the fuller Mueller report. The fact that the special counsel didn’t exonerate Trump ― but his hand-picked attorney general did ― won’t satisfy voters

“It is unacceptable that, after Special Counsel Mueller spent 22 months meticulously uncovering this evidence, Attorney General Barr made a decision not to charge the President in under 48 hours. The Attorney General did so without even interviewing the President,” they said.

Democrats have been united in saying they want to see Mueller’s full report and the supporting documentation. Nadler said at a press conference Sunday evening that, if necessary, he would use subpoena power to do so.

On Saturday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), in a call with her caucus, vowed to oppose any classified briefings on the report. She said she believed any briefing to members of Congress must be unclassified so that lawmakers would be free to talk about the findings publicly.

In a joint statement Sunday, Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) also raised questioned about Barr’s decision to exonerate Trump and questioned his neutrality:

“The fact that Special Counsel Mueller’s report does not exonerate the president on a charge as serious as obstruction of justice demonstrates how urgent it is that the full report and underlying documentation be made public without any further delay,” they said. “Given Mr. Barr’s public record of bias against the Special Counsel’s inquiry, he is not a neutral observer and is not in a position to make objective determinations about the report.”

Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) tweeted that if the Mueller report truly does exonerate Trump, there seems to be no reason that Republicans would object to letting the public see it.

Trump had tried to pressure Comey into dropping the investigation into his former national security director Michael Flynn, who ended up pleading guilty to a felony count of lying to the FBI. The president also has acknowledged that the Russia investigation was on his mind when he decided to fire Comey.

Mueller’s 22-month investigation resulted in charges against 34 people. Federal and state prosecutors are still pursuing about a dozen probes that largely grew out of Mueller’s work, and Congress continues to look into matters surrounding Trump.

If you think this is the end of it you're an idiot or you think we are idiots.

The probe caught plenty of ppl. Just the Godfather (naturally) didn't get caught.

Fox's list from someday. I guess they don't date their articles.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Man there are a lot of these threads tonight.

Multiple investigations continue into the Blob.

Sure by the shit show that is the Dem led House.

You lefty loons sure are ridiculous.

No...

The Justice Department is investigating the blob (still). From the AP:

Enjoy:

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are pursuing at least two known criminal inquiries involving Trump or people in his orbit, one involving his inaugural committee and another focused on the hush-money scandal that led his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, to plead guilty last year to campaign finance violations.

The president also faces inquiries from New York’s attorney general, Letitia James, who recently opened a civil inquiry into Cohen’s claims that Trump exaggerated his wealth when seeking loans for real estate projects and a failed bid to buy the NFL’s Buffalo Bills. Meanwhile, a state regulatory entity is looking into whether Trump gave false information to insurance companies.

The House is just getting warmed up.

They don't have anything. It's a joy watching these libs smash themselves into oblivion. I say keep it up and see what happens next election.

I’m sure they will in accordance with the law. The more Trump felons we can get off the streets, the better I say.

As for the election, Probably ends July 30 next year or so if you’re congressional investigators.

Benghazi Standard Time.

BST, lol! Im on russia daylight savings.

Democrats Skeptical After Trump’s Attorney General Exonerates Him
Robert Mueller didn’t reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice. But the attorney general went ahead and absolved him anyway.

Barr took it upon himself, with the help of Rosenstein, to come to the conclusion to let Trump off the hook. Matt Miller, who served as the Justice Department spokesman during President Barack Obama’s administration, questioned why Barr felt it necessary to do so.

This "leaves it to the Attorney General" language is so strange in that it seems to imply Barr had to reach a conclusion, when in fact he didn't. He could've just passed on Mueller's findings, but decided to put his thumb on the scale after a 48 hour review of the facts.

Rather than settle matters, Barr’s conclusion is making Democrats in Congress even more intent on obtaining the fuller Mueller report. The fact that the special counsel didn’t exonerate Trump ― but his hand-picked attorney general did ― won’t satisfy voters

“It is unacceptable that, after Special Counsel Mueller spent 22 months meticulously uncovering this evidence, Attorney General Barr made a decision not to charge the President in under 48 hours. The Attorney General did so without even interviewing the President,” they said.

Democrats have been united in saying they want to see Mueller’s full report and the supporting documentation. Nadler said at a press conference Sunday evening that, if necessary, he would use subpoena power to do so.

On Saturday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), in a call with her caucus, vowed to oppose any classified briefings on the report. She said she believed any briefing to members of Congress must be unclassified so that lawmakers would be free to talk about the findings publicly.

In a joint statement Sunday, Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) also raised questioned about Barr’s decision to exonerate Trump and questioned his neutrality:

“The fact that Special Counsel Mueller’s report does not exonerate the president on a charge as serious as obstruction of justice demonstrates how urgent it is that the full report and underlying documentation be made public without any further delay,” they said. “Given Mr. Barr’s public record of bias against the Special Counsel’s inquiry, he is not a neutral observer and is not in a position to make objective determinations about the report.”

Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) tweeted that if the Mueller report truly does exonerate Trump, there seems to be no reason that Republicans would object to letting the public see it.

Trump had tried to pressure Comey into dropping the investigation into his former national security director Michael Flynn, who ended up pleading guilty to a felony count of lying to the FBI. The president also has acknowledged that the Russia investigation was on his mind when he decided to fire Comey.

Mueller’s 22-month investigation resulted in charges against 34 people. Federal and state prosecutors are still pursuing about a dozen probes that largely grew out of Mueller’s work, and Congress continues to look into matters surrounding Trump.

If you think this is the end of it you're an idiot or you think we are idiots.

This is gonna ride in the middle. Barr isn't going to read suggested indictments and say "Trump's innocent". He is gonna sugar coat it maybe like Fox or CNN would.

Forum List

Back