More Russian Collusion, but this time it is a Demonrat...Oh Tusli what have you done?

March 9, 2019
Russian Trolls Are Already Active On Social Media To Disrupt 2020 Elections, Cybersecurity Experts Warn
[...]

Russian trolls are already active across social media in an attempt to disrupt the 2020 presidential elections, cybersecurity experts are warning.

During the 2016 election, the Russian government sponsored a campaign to push propaganda and politically divisive messages with a goal of electing Donald Trump, U.S. intelligence agencies concluded. A new report from Bloomberg showed that these trolls — operating out of the Kremlin-sponsored Internet Research Agency — are back at it for the 2020 election, this time shifting the strategy away from posting outright disinformation and Kremlin-made propaganda and instead focusing on pushing existing messages that sow political division.
[...]

Russian Trolls Are Already Active On Social Media To Disrupt 2020 Elections, Cybersecurity Experts Warn

just sayin'......................

Tell me. How has your vote been affected?

i'm not one of them thar poorly educated basket dwellers that trump loves long time. & by golly, i could tell bullshit propaganda & conspiratorial crap a mile away. those that live on fear & feed on racism & misogyny were ripe for the picking.

It's always like this. People can't understand that people can have a different point of view than yours and it isn't because someone else is controlling it.

Anyone here have a meme change their vote?

really? so you agree that hillary & john podesta ran a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor? or that obama was coming to grab yer guns? & it was/is more than silly memes.

That kind of crap has gone on for decades.

Was it the Russian's that started the campaign saying that if Thomas Jefferson was elected we would see our wives and daughters the victims of legal prostitution.”?

social media saturation is the relevant point. right down to ads within gaming sites & the dark web, which are prime trumpazee targets.

next time, trump should have confidence in himself instead of being weak kneed and insecure, and confidence in his voters to elect him all by themselves, instead of seeking and relying on foreigners helping him... :rolleyes:
LOL.
mueller-horse-thief.png

bob didn't say there wasn't any evidence... he said ' insufficient ' evidence & the report also says why.... because phones were used with apps that encrypt then dissolve text, the destruction of hard copy, the multitudes of ' i don't recalls ' & of course as soon as someone takes the fifth - the feds cannot go any further.

there was insufficient evidence regarding OJ too, but go ahead & say he didn't do it. :lmao:
ITS OVER!

in yer mind. besides, if donny can claim obama was a moooooooslem born in kenya for 5 solid years, then we still have time.

how much you wanna bet things are gonna change once mcghan et al hauls ass up to capital hill once the courts say they really gotta or they are going to be arrested? & i'm willing to bet things will also be speeding up after the congress critters come back from their town halls.
IT"S OVER! Pressley the fat lady sang!

your needle is stuck.

same thing they did in 2016 primaries, they promoted Bernie and Jill Stein, not Hillary.

Did she seek out Russian help? Has she made excuses for the Russians doing it, like telling everyone it could be some 400lb man in his basement doing the interference and not Russians, did she go on tv and encourage the Russians to find her opponents 30,000 missing emails, did her campaign manager give detailed inside polling data for her campaign to the Russians so they could influence crutial voters better, did she have her campaign reach wikileaks to get a heads up on what stolen emails of her opponent were going to be released and also direct the timing of leaks, did her campaign meet with the Russians to discuss their help?

EASY PEASY

If she didn't do those kind of things, then there is no collusion with the Russians on her or her campaign's part!

:p
Nobody EVER colluded-its over!
Steele dossier?
OVER!
ACTUALLY no that isn't over Barr has commenced an investigation on the origins of the Steele dossier and what part it played in the fisa court.
I don't see any investigation left or right helping either side. We really do need to move on.

Tulsi must have noticed that jet fuel burns at 600F and molten steel is 2200F....

and asked where the "missing 1600 degrees" came from.....

Clearly, Tulsi and Amy Klobuchar are NOT the favorites of the DNC bullshit smear machine...

bob didn't say there wasn't any evidence... he said ' insufficient ' evidence & the report also says why.... because phones were used with apps that encrypt then dissolve text, the destruction of hard copy, the multitudes of ' i don't recalls ' & of course as soon as someone takes the fifth - the feds cannot go any further.

there was insufficient evidence regarding OJ too, but go ahead & say he didn't do it. :lmao:
ITS OVER!

in yer mind. besides, if donny can claim obama was a moooooooslem born in kenya for 5 solid years, then we still have time.

how much you wanna bet things are gonna change once mcghan et al hauls ass up to capital hill once the courts say they really gotta or they are going to be arrested? & i'm willing to bet things will also be speeding up after the congress critters come back from their town halls.

your needle is stuck.
I guess you didn't hear me-IT'S OVER!

ITS OVER!

your needle is stuck.

i heard you & am completely ignoring the silliness that you spew.

Liberals always pushing that something or somebody else is responsible for their situation or outcome. Guess what libbies, we elected Trump ourselves.

You did indeed.......and you elected him based on what he was going to do for you. So, it appears that everyone has this perception that someone is responsible for giving them want they want.

same thing they did in 2016 primaries, they promoted Bernie and Jill Stein, not Hillary.

Did she seek out Russian help? Has she made excuses for the Russians doing it, like telling everyone it could be some 400lb man in his basement doing the interference and not Russians, did she go on tv and encourage the Russians to find her opponents 30,000 missing emails, did her campaign manager give detailed inside polling data for her campaign to the Russians so they could influence crutial voters better, did she have her campaign reach wikileaks to get a heads up on what stolen emails of her opponent were going to be released and also direct the timing of leaks, did her campaign meet with the Russians to discuss their help?

EASY PEASY

If she didn't do those kind of things, then there is no collusion with the Russians on her or her campaign's part!

:p
Steele dossier?
OVER!
ACTUALLY no that isn't over Barr has commenced an investigation on the origins of the Steele dossier and what part it played in the fisa court.
I don't see any investigation left or right helping either side. We really do need to move on.
We need to make sure the next president doesn't use the FBI against the political opposition the guilty must be pursued and punished.

We need to make sure the next president doesn't use the FBI against the political opposition

It would be really nice to have a truly patriotic and fiscally conservative LIBERTARIAN as President, but the American people are way too stupid to vote for it...

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard
The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 U.S. election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat who earlier this month declared her intention to run for president in 2020.
An NBC News analysis of the main English-language news sites employed by Russia in its 2016 election meddling shows Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who is set to make her formal announcement Saturday, has become a favorite of the sites Moscow used when it interfered in 2016.
You just cant make this shit up, it is better than any soap opera ever made. I cant wait till the next debate and see who is next to be part of the Russian Collusion..

So here is what the sick perverted Democrat bigwigs think: Russia is promoting Tulsi, who will break away as a third party candidate, split the Democrat vote, and let Trump win. This insane madness is actually believed by some of the top dogs in the Dem party. These people are sick in the brain.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard
The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 U.S. election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat who earlier this month declared her intention to run for president in 2020.
An NBC News analysis of the main English-language news sites employed by Russia in its 2016 election meddling shows Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who is set to make her formal announcement Saturday, has become a favorite of the sites Moscow used when it interfered in 2016.
You just cant make this shit up, it is better than any soap opera ever made. I cant wait till the next debate and see who is next to be part of the Russian Collusion..

So here is what the sick perverted Democrat bigwigs think: Russia is promoting Tulsi, who will break away as a third party candidate, split the Democrat vote, and let Trump win. This insane madness is actually believe by some of the top dogs in the Dem party. These people are sick in the brain.

They don't believe that. They will simply say anything, lie and cheat if they have to, to try and make sure their chosen candidate gets in.

did the things I mentioned, ever happen? Of course they did.

and Gabbard has not done any of those things or anything even comparable, so she is not colluding with the Russians, as op implied or jokingly implied.
Trump did not collude with Russia Either as proven by a 3 year investigation by Mueller. But you keep pretending otherwise.
the trump campaign colluded left and right, and up and down with the Russians during the campaign..... the 2 year criminal investigation could not establish beyond a reasonable doubt, a criminal conspiracy... that does not mean the team did not collude and work with the Russians, promoting and encouraging the Russian's meddling and seeking out the Russian gvt's help..

What the Trump team and Trump did, was simply WRONG, and unAmerican to do.

And YOU KNOW IT....

You would be the first to complain if it were an Obama campaign and Obama doing something close to what the Trump team did against his Republican opponent during the campaign would have caused you to call him a traitor to this Nation.
LOL no evidence but they did it.... You people are insane and amazingly STUPID. Mueller STATED for the record there was NO EVIDENCE that Trump or his staff colluded with the Russians.
here's the thing,

HE NEVER STATED what you said... he, nor those giving the summaries of their area of special counsel responsibilities in the report did not state that there was ''NO'' evidence... there WAS evidence, they just could ''not establish'' an illegal Conspiracy, beyond a reasonable doubt... in some cases it was merely because they could not establish the colluder's 'intent' or the colluder was unaware that they were breaking the law... the conspiracy occured but there are more aspects to convicting someone for it than merely the action itself.

News flash. YOU LOST! It's OVER. NO collusion, NO obstruction and no hope for 2020. No Americans worked with Russia to affect the election. That includes Trump and his team no matter how big a tantrum you throw.

as long as the Right keeps sucking Trump and Russia at the same time, the Ruskies wont stop fucking with this country.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Speaking of ''sucking', Siete continues to prove snowflakes are never going to admit Hillary is the original '2016 Russia-Collusion Conspirator', hirind a lying, Trump-hating foreign spy and buying Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda with which she, Obana, and his criminal administration tried to make sure Hillary won.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA

ITS OVER!

your needle is stuck.

Glad you finally gave up like the Democrats should have.

your needle is stuck.

Glad you finally gave up like the Democrats should have.

delusion fits you like a glove.

Tell me. How has your vote been affected?

i'm not one of them thar poorly educated basket dwellers that trump loves long time. & by golly, i could tell bullshit propaganda & conspiratorial crap a mile away. those that live on fear & feed on racism & misogyny were ripe for the picking.

It's always like this. People can't understand that people can have a different point of view than yours and it isn't because someone else is controlling it.

Anyone here have a meme change their vote?

really? so you agree that hillary & john podesta ran a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor? or that obama was coming to grab yer guns? & it was/is more than silly memes.

That kind of crap has gone on for decades.

Was it the Russian's that started the campaign saying that if Thomas Jefferson was elected we would see our wives and daughters the victims of legal prostitution.”?

social media saturation is the relevant point. right down to ads within gaming sites & the dark web, which are prime trumpazee targets.

8chan - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back