More Russian Collusion, but this time it is a Demonrat...Oh Tusli what have you done?

tulsi is a useful idiot is all. she is being used to throw a monkey wrench into the race & siphon votes.......... i doubt she will even make it to the next debate, let alone a primary.

tusi = jill stein 2.0

Her response to Harris was spot on. As AG, Harris was extremely to the right. We are expected to believe she changed overnight?

Agree but that has nothing to do with whether she is being used as a tool wittingly or otherwise.

If the tool is the correct one for the job I should what exactly?

No matter the cost ...... would you continue an action if you thought it would aid a hostile foreign country?

You are the reason Trump will win again. This entire "Russia" thing is turning me and many others off big time.

It's possible. I haven't seen anyone on the democratic side that is representing me or my policy positions.

tulsi is a useful idiot is all. she is being used to throw a monkey wrench into the race & siphon votes.......... i doubt she will even make it to the next debate, let alone a primary.

tusi = jill stein 2.0

Her response to Harris was spot on. As AG, Harris was extremely to the right. We are expected to believe she changed overnight?

Agree but that has nothing to do with whether she is being used as a tool wittingly or otherwise.

be very suspicious as to why putin would like them.

Putin and Gabbard were correct on Syria. I would vote Putin over Obama if that was the choice.

No matter the cost ...... would you continue an action if you thought it would aid a hostile foreign country?

You are the reason Trump will win again. This entire "Russia" thing is turning me and many others off big time.

It's possible. I haven't seen anyone on the democratic side that is representing me or my policy positions.

Because most of their position has been "Trump is bad". That's not a position. That is well known.

tusi = jill stein 2.0

she's a mixed bag. as AG she followed laws that were on the books. was she not suppose to? she was also an advocate for reform.

Through interviews with law professors, former prosecutors, political analysts and the candidate’s campaign, we found a mixed record.

On the one hand, Harris achieved some notable reform-minded victories, including efforts to reduce recidivism and eliminate bias in law enforcement. She also burnished her progressive credentials in 2004 with a controversial decision as district attorney not to seek the death penalty for a man suspected of killing a police officer.

At other times, Harris’ positions disappointed criminal-justice advocates, and that’s becoming an issue in the Democratic presidential primary.

Harris’ criminal justice reform achievements

There’s little question that Harris has notched some achievements that are in tune with what criminal-justice reform advocates have sought. They include:

• The Back On Track program in 2005, which was designed to help nonviolent, first-time drug offenders transition back to their communities and prevent recidivism.

• Her refusal in 2013 to defend California’s voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, Proposition 8, saying in a press release, "The Supreme Court has described marriage as a fundamental right 14 times since 1888. The time has come for this right to be afforded to every citizen."

• Her 2015 launch of Open Justice, a criminal-justice open-data initiative that provides information on deaths in police custody, including those that occur during arrests, as well as arrest rates by race and ethnicity. It also provides data on officers who are killed or assaulted on the job.

• Her creation of the first statewide implicit bias training for law enforcement personnel in 2015. It called for a focus on six areas of policing that "emphasize respect, listening, neutrality and trust, while recognizing and addressing implicit biases that can be barriers to these approaches," according to a news release at the time from the attorney general’s office.

• Her implementation of a body camera pilot program for all agents in her attorney general’s department in 2015.

• Her establishment of the Racial and Identity Profiling Advisory Board in 2016.

"As a prosecutor in the early and mid 2000s, a time when so many still held a ‘lock ‘em up’ mentality, Senator Harris pioneered a reentry program that became a state and national model," Ian Sams, Harris’ campaign spokesman, said in a written statement, referring to the Back On Track program. "As Attorney General, she implemented a first-of-its-kind training on implicit bias and procedural justice and made her officers wear body cameras. And in the Senate, she has championed criminal justice reform measures to end mass incarceration, upend cash bail, and confront discrimination. That is her record, and it’s one of consistently making progress and protecting people in pursuit of a fairer system."

Harris’ record on the death penalty
[...]

Kamala Harris: Reformer or silent ally of the status quo?

tulsi won't condemn assad & stated that she believes there was no 'collusion' between donny & vlad & we should all just move fwd & forget about it - cause an impeachment would 'divide this country'.... lol... hello? where ya been for the last 2 1/2 years tuls?

of course the roooskies want her to stick around.

People believed Bill Clinton committed perjury which was an impeachable offense also but what happened when the GOP impeached him?

Impeaching Trump will only make him harder to defeat. It will rally his base big time and even if you impeach him, he goes nowhere.

Learn the lessons of the past.

& just a mere 4 months before impeachment proceedings began, nixon had the full support of his party. once testimony began & first person witness' & the accompanying hard evidence was shown - it was painfully obvious to the (R)s what they needed to do & that's when goldwater went to tricky dick & said you got to go or you're gonna sink.

Because most of their position has been "Trump is bad". That's not a position. That is well known.

Dude - Trump is bad! Some of his policies (or his administration's policies) may be worthwhile but he's a criminal and morally bankrupt.

tusi = jill stein 2.0

Putin and Gabbard were correct on Syria. I would vote Putin over Obama if that was the choice.

lol... BOOM!

there it is.

Dude - Trump is bad! Some of his policies (or his administration's policies) may be worthwhile but he's a criminal and morally bankrupt.

No kidding. Now move on and convince me why I should vote for you.

lol... BOOM!

there it is.

And? Obama was wrong on nearly everything. I should blindly support that?

lol... BOOM!

there it is.

but you would support an ex KGB agent who is both a suspected & confirmed killer?

lol... alrighty then. i can see what kinda newbie i am dealing with.

lol... BOOM!

there it is.

but you would support an ex KGB agent who is both a suspected & confirmed killer?

How many innocent people did Obama have killed with his never ending droning of them?

lol... BOOM!

there it is.

How many innocent people did Obama have killed with his never ending droning of them?

war is hell or didn't you know that?

tell ya what - when you can cough up some evidence of obama gassing americans because it was easier to do than negotiate with hostage takers, or poisoning journalists & others that spoke out against him, both here & abroad - then you might have a point; otherwise, you will be given the CONsideration you seem to be deserving at the moment.

lol... BOOM!

there it is.

tell ya what - when you can cough up some evidence of obama gassing americans because it was easier to do than negotiate with hostage takers, or poisoning journalists & others that spoke out against him, both here & abroad - then you might have a point; otherwise, you will be given the CONsideration you seem to be deserving at the moment.

You can narrow down your requirement all day but dead is dead is dead no matter the manner used.

Bush, Cheney, McCain, Graham, Obama, Hillary, Trump, they all deserve nothing short of Hell for what they have done.

lol... BOOM!

there it is.

You can narrow down your requirement all day but dead is dead is dead no matter the manner used.

Bush, Cheney, McCain, Graham, Obama, Hillary, Trump, they all deserve nothing short of Hell for what they have done.

uh-huh.... yet you would vote for putey poot.

понял

понял

He would be no less as evil.

Both China and Russia promotes liberalism in America in order to weaken it and especially weaken the worlds greatest military

The democrats must be charged with high treason !!

понял

lol.... sure. thanx for playing, comrade.

..What the Trump team and Trump did, was simply WRONG, and unAmerican to do.

And YOU KNOW IT....

Indeed, stealing Hillary's rightful crown was a despicable crime

It was her turn, all the 17 'intellingence' agencies agreed...

Sad!

:coffee:
next time, trump should have confidence in himself instead of being weak kneed and insecure, and confidence in his voters to elect him all by themselves, instead of seeking and relying on foreigners helping him... :rolleyes:
LOL.
mueller-horse-thief.png

LOL beyond a reasonable means that since they could NOT he is innocent you fucking loon. He said for the record NO COLLUSION Occurred, you pretending otherwise by playing word games is hilarious, stupid and ignorant but hilarious.
He said he would not address collusion, and would only address criminal conspiracy, in his report
That is exactly what COLLUSION is and you pretending otherwise by playing word games is hilarious, stupid and ignorant but hilarious.

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - the Mueller Report

Those 11 words are grounds for instant dismissal in any American courtroom. Case closed ... it's Mueller time!!!

понял

I think you know that isn't true. You're commenting out of anger. You strike me as fairly intelligent so I doubt seriously that you would vote for Putin over an American president no matter which party. I imagine you would not vote if it was someone you couldn't stomach.

..What the Trump team and Trump did, was simply WRONG, and unAmerican to do.

And YOU KNOW IT....

Indeed, stealing Hillary's rightful crown was a despicable crime

It was her turn, all the 17 'intellingence' agencies agreed...

Sad!

:coffee:
next time, trump should have confidence in himself instead of being weak kneed and insecure, and confidence in his voters to elect him all by themselves, instead of seeking and relying on foreigners helping him... :rolleyes:
LOL.
mueller-horse-thief.png
Amen

Forum List

Back