when you pay for health insurance you pay the the care of others

You also never answered why its OK for an insurance company to require you to pay the cost of others care but the gov cant do it.

You also never answered why its OK for an insurance company to require you to pay the cost of others care but the gov cant do it.
Oh, I'll answer that one.

The government is inept and inefficient compared to the private sector.

Screen-shot-2012-06-26-at-10.57.33-AM.png
This little girl can thank government for her health and future skin cancer.

why dont you try answering the facts presented in some manner that warrents you no insults

Then tell me how you design a system where no one pays for the people who cant pay?

Its called a Ponzi Scheme....of which your god is going to tax us into playing

that is not an answer you dumb assed clam brained jackass.

you outlined a plan that would leave people without care and NEVER said who would pay for their treament you dumb bitch

damn you are dumb. I outlined nothing....i pointed out your gods plan that DOES pay for people who cant...and its called a ponzi scheme

your party has NO plan to solve the heathcare challenges this coutnry faces.

its either we collectively pay for thosse who cant pay or we let them die in the street without care.

Admitt the truth people

right to the "your a poopy pants" arguement huh?

you have no answers and deserve no power in this country becasue if it

one i choose to pay for.

the other i am FORCED to pay for..... you know taxed.

dear idiot, your insurance premium has the cost of paying for others in it.

Dear idiot... i know that.

People in a plan i CHOOSE to be in with..... not people i am FORCED to be in a plan with.

Your party debates crowd cheered a plan that allowed people to just die

Forum List

Back