When you look at all the terrible things Nancy Pelosi did as Speaker of the House

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
First of all, she helped pass that dern stimulus that was just a waste of money. All it did was save the economy. The nerve.

And she got Healthcare for millions more Americans. I like the GOP plan of "Die Quickly".

Then that awful Wall Street Reform which would keep us from the same crash that caused the Recession. Thank God Republicans came to their senses and repealed it.

Then that terrible bill that saved the auto industry. Never should have passed.

Then there was Equal Pay for Equal Work. All Republicans understand that women have husbands. They don't need to get paid as much as men.

And more. What nerve. Oh that Nancy.

• Banned
Don't worry, by taking away the subsidies, millions and millions of Republicans won't have healthcare next year and boy, are they glad.

The Obama's "stimulus" was actually a $trillion dollar$ looting spree.
This is how the Dirty Democrat Politicians become multi-millionaires while in public office.

• Banned
This is how the Dirty Democrat Politicians become multi-millionaires while in public office.
I know, right?
Look at the great economy Bush left Obama and the awful economy Obama left Trump.

I know, right?
Look at the great economy Bush left Obama and the awful economy Obama left Trump.
Yea, the Democrats caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies and then blamed it on Bush.

• Banned
I know, right?
Yea, the Democrats caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies and then blamed it on Bush.
Because the Democrats had so much power. They controlled the uh, the, oh wait. That's right. They didn't control anything.

Bush gave trillions in tax cuts for billionaires.
Trump gave them tillions more.

No way you can blame any of this on Obama.

I know, right?
Because the Democrats had so much power. They controlled the uh, the, oh wait. That's right. They didn't control anything.

It seems you have changed your screen name. What's up with that?

I know, right?

Actually it was Bill Clinton who lowered the mortgage lending standards

First of all, she helped pass that dern stimulus that was just a waste of money. All it did was save the economy. The nerve.

And she got Healthcare for millions more Americans. I like the GOP plan of "Die Quickly".

Then that awful Wall Street Reform which would keep us from the same crash that caused the Recession. Thank God Republicans came to their senses and repealed it.

Then there was Equal Pay for Equal Work. All Republicans understand that women have husbands. They don't need to get paid as much as men.

downloadfile-13.jpg

View attachment 183258
There is a difference between a descriptor and a name. Just calling a name without evidence of any kind means you lost.

View attachment 183258
There is a difference between a descriptor and a name. Just calling a name without evidence of any kind means you lost.
71FMVgWPAxL._SL1500_.jpg

She only did that shit to enhance her "presidential appearance for the Democcrat Party leadership. She wanted to run for president in 2016 but was left on the shelf because she just couldn't out-nutty a feeble old drunk acting only on instinct.

Forum List

Back