When you can't get your way, change the rules!

Don't be so hard the Dems. They were going to have be able to point to something they actually did sooner or later.

the party that is in the majority makes the rules. don't like it? too fucking bad...you should have thought of that before you followed Bush over a cliff and ended up getting your asses kicked last november.

the party that is in the majority makes the rules. don't like it? too fucking bad...you should have thought of that before you followed Bush over a cliff and ended up getting your asses kicked last november.

Personally, I don't have a problem with it, overall. My problem arises when Pelosi et al say they are going to be different, they won't shut anybody out regardless of party affiliation, then they turn around and do just the opposite. I don't have a problem with what they're trying to do, I have a problem with them going back on their promise. A promise that they made while trying to get elected. And yes, if the Republicans had done they same thing, I'd have a problem with it.

Doesn't anybody think its time we actually started paying for Dubbyuh's war instead of mortgaging the futures of our children's children's children?

You must also support allowing individuals to opt out of Social Security and to save money in their own retirement accounts.

This is just another of the many broken promises made by Dems

They said they would work with Republicans

and they said they would not raise taxes

they would not cut and run from Iraq

they would stand up to terrorists

they would cut out pork

they would cut back on travel at taxpayer exepnse

ALL habve been forgotten and tossed aside

This is just another of the many broken promises made by Dems

They said they would work with Republicans

and they said they would not raise taxes

they would not cut and run from Iraq

they would stand up to terrorists

they would cut out pork

they would cut back on travel at taxpayer exepnse

ALL habve been forgotten and tossed aside

too bad about the rules... guess it sucks to be the minority party, doesn't it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If democrats are sinking in the polls - and you have yet to show me a poll where they are , they are still standing on top of the republicans who are sinking even DEEPER.

lol

wish I can tell my boss at work that my 29% satisfaction, according to my customer survey, is considered work in progress, doing the will of the customers, and get a raise!

wish I can tell my boss at work that my 29% satisfaction, according to my customer survey, is considered work in progress, doing the will of the customers, and get a raise!

the democrats rate much higher than republicans in congress.... I think it is clear that the dissatisfaction with your party is dragging the overall number down.

the democrats rate much higher than republicans in congress.... I think it is clear that the dissatisfaction with your party is dragging the overall number down.

Is that why the Dems are caving and changing the rules of debate in the House?

Is that why the Dems are caving and changing the rules of debate in the House?

I have no idea...the poll numbers do not lie.... deomcrats in congress have a higher approval rating than republicans, so whatever we are doing, the people think we're doing it better than YOU guys!

I have no idea...the poll numbers do not lie.... deomcrats in congress have a higher approval rating than republicans, so whatever we are doing, the people think we're doing it better than YOU guys!

If you call a 29% poll number something to be proud of - keep up the good work

If you call a 29% poll number something to be proud of - keep up the good work

congress has a 29% approval rating...when the people are asked to differentiate between congressional democrats and congressional republicans, the democrats score much higher. If you are suggesting that the people do not like the democrats very much, I am suggesting that they like the republicans EVEN LESS.

how proud are YOU of the fact that republicans in congress poll much lower than democrats? You are the party that is really doing a great job! :rofl:

congress has a 29% approval rating...when the people are asked to differentiate between congressional democrats and congressional republicans, the democrats score much higher. If you are suggesting that the people do not like the democrats very much, I am suggesting that they like the republicans EVEN LESS.

Desperate people do desperate things - and Dems are very desperate these days

29% and falling

Forum List

Back