When will we put LGBTQ issues behind us.?

Thank you for confirming that you are unable to deal with any of these questions, or the challenge that I issued to you in my previous post which you have thus far ignored because you are either unable to learn anything or have no interest in doing so. My guess it is the former. . Thank you also for confirming my initial assessment of your abysmal level of intellectual functioning and the fact that you are nothing more than an obnoxious troll. Get the fuck out of here!
Thank you for confirming that you are unable to deal with any of these questions, or the challenge that I issued to you in my previous post which you have thus far ignored because you are either unable to learn anything or have no interest in doing so. My guess it is the former. . Thank you also for confirming my initial assessment of your abysmal level of intellectual functioning and the fact that you are nothing more than an obnoxious troll. Get the fuck out of here!

You need to get some anger management. You have serious issues!
Thank you again for validating my assessment of you that you can not actually deal with the issue and instead must turn it back on me and attempt to discredit me. That is a pathetic and obvious ad hominem . You really can't do any better, can you?

Do I give a pig's fuck about your assessment of me? Ponder that asswipe!
No I don't suppose that you give a pigs fuck but I bet that you fuck pigs. Now the gloves are off. I gave you a chance to explain yourself. I tried to educate you. I tried to engage you in constructive discourse on this important and emotional topic. At each turn, your proved yourself to be a belligerent and moronic troll, and hopeless anti intellectual and an outright bigot. You are despicable and contemptuous blight on humanity. Go fuck yourself if you are not already doing that.

Last edited:
No I don't suppose that you give a pigs fuck but I bet that you fuck pigs. Now the gloves are off. I gave you a chance to explain yourself. I tried to educate you. I tried to engage you in constructive discourse on this important and emotional topic. At each turn, your proved yourself to be a belligerent and moronic troll, and hopeless anti intellectual and an outright bigot. You are despicable and contemptuous blight on humanity. Go fuck yourself if you are not already doing that.

And here we have the standard wrong-wing response to an argument on any issue, that a liberal is hopelessly losing.

I'm sorry the whole bathroom thing is just stupid - from both sides...

The purpose of gendered bathrooms was never "safety" it was always comfort/decency related - to now inject that it's a safety issue is beyond ridiculous.

People go in, do their business, and get the fuck out and back to their damn lives. This is "normal" for /all/ sexual orientations, period. I think it's also safe to say that 99.9% of the population feels uncomfortable using a public bathroom anyway - I've yet to see a clean multi-stalled unit (though admittedly I avoid them like the plague because I cannot stand the thought of sharing a shitter seat with random people. At least in restaurants, etc, I have some clothes on to "distance" my ass...)

The reality is that cross-dressers have also been "cross-bath rooming" for ages and no one noticed... It's also fair to say that no one on the other side should really give a shit here either. People are just whiny little brats these days...

You need to get some anger management. You have serious issues!
Thank you again for validating my assessment of you that you can not actually deal with the issue and instead must turn it back on me and attempt to discredit me. That is a pathetic and obvious ad hominem . You really can't do any better, can you?

Do I give a pig's fuck about your assessment of me? Ponder that asswipe!

typical hateful liberal. You did not disappoint.

I'm sorry the whole bathroom thing is just stupid - from both sides...

The purpose of gendered bathrooms was never "safety" it was always comfort/decency related - to now inject that it's a safety issue is beyond ridiculous.

People go in, do their business, and get the fuck out and back to their damn lives. This is "normal" for /all/ sexual orientations, period. I think it's also safe to say that 99.9% of the population feels uncomfortable using a public bathroom anyway - I've yet to see a clean multi-stalled unit (though admittedly I avoid them like the plague because I cannot stand the thought of sharing a shitter seat with random people. At least in restaurants, etc, I have some clothes on to "distance" my ass...)

The reality is that cross-dressers have also been "cross-bath rooming" for ages and no one noticed... It's also fair to say that no one on the other side should really give a shit here either. People are just whiny little brats these days...

Wtf? You shit through your clothes, or you only wear clothes to restaurants?

And here we have the standard wrong-wing response to an argument on any issue, that a liberal is hopelessly losing.
Give me a fucking break! WHAT ARGUMENT! If you think that Willow presented anything resembling an argument, you are as moronic as he is. He has not responded to a single point that I made and you are going to say that I'm loosing? There is something seriously wrong with both of you.

... wow. My dear, you've had a comprehension fail, perhaps this statement will be on your level:

I don't want to put my bare ass on a public toilet. At least in restaurant seats, I have pants on - thus my ass isn't actually touching said seat.

(Is my browser borking up videos/images again or are you, Progressive, posting nothing? lol)
Been posting plenty bro. Maybe you have me accidently on ignore LOL

Naw I've only put one person on ignore, I don't even recall who lol Must be my browser, I did have a flash update today, probably failed - which causes videos and images to not show in posts here for some reason. ~shrug~

Give me a fucking break! WHAT ARGUMENT! If you think that Willow presented anything resembling an argument, you are as moronic as he is. He has not responded to a single point that I made and you are going to say that I'm loosing? There is something seriously wrong with both of you.

You aren't loosing, you are losing. Idiot.

... wow. My dear, you've had a comprehension fail, perhaps this statement will be on your level:

I don't want to put my bare ass on a public toilet. At least in restaurant seats, I have pants on - thus my ass isn't actually touching said seat.

You don't pull your pants down?

Forum List

Back