When will we put LGBTQ issues behind us.?

No I don't suppose that you give a pigs fuck but I bet that you fuck pigs. Now the gloves are off. I gave you a chance to explain yourself. I tried to educate you. I tried to engage you in constructive discourse on this important and emotional topic. At each turn, your proved yourself to be a belligerent and moronic troll, and hopeless anti intellectual and an outright bigot. You are despicable and contemptuous blight on humanity. Go fuck yourself if you are not already doing that.

And here we have the standard wrong-wing response to an argument on any issue, that a liberal is hopelessly losing.
Give me a fucking break! WHAT ARGUMENT! If you think that Willow presented anything resembling an argument, you are as moronic as he is. He has not responded to a single point that I made and you are going to say that I'm loosing? There is something seriously wrong with both of you.

You aren't loosing, you are losing. Idiot.
Wow Bubba! You got me on a spelling error! Congratulations. That is the best that you can do? You have ignored every question of substance that I posed to you. Every issue that I raised? You haven't been able to deal with any of it. But then this? Holy shit you're brilliant!

Last edited:
image.jpeg
I've written him/her off as a troll, I find it hard to believe anyone is actually that stupid heh

And no.. A perverted or even prank-prone male would NOT just waltz into female locker rooms, gyms, bathrooms, or university applications, or government mandated female ownership contracts without the protection of laws that ALLOW a protected class simply by self-declaration. Because they'd either get their asses kicked or arrested for public indecency or public harassment.
You need to bone up on Gender Fluid buddy.

And no.. A perverted or even prank-prone male would NOT just waltz into female locker rooms, gyms, bathrooms, or university applications, or government mandated female ownership contracts without the protection of laws that ALLOW a protected class simply by self-declaration. Because they'd either get their asses kicked or arrested for public indecency or public harassment.
Gender fluids can think they are women going into the bathroom and become horny men in the middle of a piss.

Gender fluids can think they are women going into the bathroom and become horny men in the middle of a piss.
I have to wonder how you would know that.....

Of course men are going to confront women in the women's room.

Man in women's locker room cites gender rule

Who ever would think it wouldn't happen?
Ok. So here we have the story of one loathsome person who was either protesting the rule, testing its limits, or going for some cheap sexual gratification. A disturbing story to be sure. But it’s one case and the city is looking for ways to deal with it. Is this a reason to penalize thousands of transwomen who would not be comfortable using a men’s dressing or bathroom.? Is that how we function as a society- to punish many for the transgression of one? It would be like making the who class serve detention because one kid was talking out of turn or chewing gum in class. You are really reaching with that one. Get real!

Ok. So here we have the story of one loathsome person who was either protesting the rule, testing its limits, or going for some cheap sexual gratification. A disturbing story to be sure. But it’s one case and the city is looking for ways to deal with it. Is this a reason to penalize thousands of transwomen who would not be comfortable using a men’s dressing or bathroom.? Is that how we function as a society- to punish many for the transgression of one? It would be like making the who class serve detention because one kid was talking out of turn or chewing gum in class. You are really reaching with that one. Get real!

The existence of creepy male perverts who claim to be women is no reason to penalize any number of genuine women or girls, by forcing them to share restroom and dressing facilities with these perverts.

“Transwomen” are not women; they are mentally-ill men; and they have no damn business going into women's facilities. Period. That you take the side of these creeps, against that of women and girls, tells us all that we need to know about your character.

WHAT!?? I'm taking the side of this creep? Are you unable to comprehend the written word or are you just playing stupid? The fact that you either think that is what I'm saying, or worse- that you are deliberately misrepresenting me- tells us all that we need to know about YOU Bubba!

You're taking the side of “transwomen”, are you not? Taking the side that insists that they should be allowed to share restrooms and dressing facilities with actual women and girls?

The existence of creepy male perverts who claim to be women is no reason to penalize any number of genuine women or girls, by forcing them to share restroom and dressing facilities with these perverts.

“Transwomen” are not women; they are mentally-ill men; and they have no damn business going into women's facilities. Period. That you take the side of these creeps, against that of women and girls, tells us all that we need to know about your character.

They're sociopaths, that's all, not 'progressives' or 'liberals', just sick emotionally stunted neurotics.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.

Stirling S. Newberry

WHAT!?? I'm taking the side of this creep? Are you unable to comprehend the written word or are you just playing stupid? The fact that you either think that is what I'm saying, or worse- that you are deliberately misrepresenting me- tells us all that we need to know about YOU Bubba!

You're taking the side of “transwomen”, are you not? Taking the side that insists that they should be allowed to share restrooms and dressing facilities with actual women and girls?
Yes the transwomen. Not the creep interloper. You have no understanding of or compassion for the transpeople You should be ashamed

Yes the transwomen. Not the creep interloper. You have no understanding of or compassion for the transpeople You should be ashamed

There is no meaningful difference between “the transwomen” and “ the creep interloper”. They're men, not women, and they don't belong in women's restrooms.

You should be ashamed, of taking the side of these creeps, against that of actual women and girls.

They're sociopaths, that's all, not 'progressives' or 'liberals', just sick emotionally stunted neurotics.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.

Stirling S. Newberry

Speaking of nambla. Legit

Stirling S. Newberry

Making sex with minors legal is the next goal for the sexual misfits. Tearing down societal norms one step at a time.

Forum List

Back