When will the Fed go one rate hike too far?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I do know that this almost always happens to an economic expansion and the alternative of the Fed being asleep at the switch is worse so what are the arguments about when?

They've hiked once this year and are planning 2 more this year. They've already forecast 3 more for next year so unless we get a GDP number pushing 5%, I think they stick with the plan.

They've hiked once this year and are planning 2 more this year. They've already forecast 3 more for next year so unless we get a GDP number pushing 5%, I think they stick with the plan.
I think it depends on how many wealthy Chinese emigrate and whether the wall is built. A merit based emigration system will push growth up to hyper-warp speed

They've hiked once this year and are planning 2 more this year.

They've already hiked twice this year.

I think it depends on how many wealthy Chinese emigrate and whether the wall is built. A merit based emigration system will push growth up to hyper-warp speed

When are Treasury rates going to hit 10%?

Forum List

Back