When will Romney speak on Sandy

Funny how liberals complain and argue when Romney is doing something for the victims.

Do you really think they would work together on getting anything done? This is why are country is fucked. C

Major disaster occurs, and liberals blame Romney for not doing enough when both sides should be working together to help NYC and NJ and all the victims from Sandy.

Absolutely pathetic what I am reading on here. Fuck you emptystep, fuck you.

There is more to life than politics, and natural disasters is one of them.

Why don't you do something to help the victims emptystep if you complain about Romney so much?

How about you go collect items and donate them to the victims or send out a donation?

So are you saying the country would be better off without FEMA?

I think FEMA management is a waste of resources that could be better utilized on the local level where they are needed.

What's wrong with eliminating the federal bureaucracy and giving that money to the individual state's emergency management agencies?

The problem is if some state screws up and wastes all their emergency resource the federal government is still going to have to come in and help out. Also there can be a lot of redundancy eliminated by having a central command rather than 50 separate ones.

:rofl:

A central command playing lord & master over all the state agencies is the definition of redundancy.

And if a state wastes all of their emergency services, the state officials in charge of it will have to answer to their constituents. Who does FEMA answer to?

Romney should reiterate that the private sector would have done a better job.

That's his stance..and he should stick with it.

:clap:

Funny how liberals complain and argue when Romney is doing something for the victims.

Do you really think they would work together on getting anything done? This is why are country is fucked. C

Major disaster occurs, and liberals blame Romney for not doing enough when both sides should be working together to help NYC and NJ and all the victims from Sandy.

Absolutely pathetic what I am reading on here. Fuck you emptystep, fuck you.

There is more to life than politics, and natural disasters is one of them.

Why don't you do something to help the victims emptystep if you complain about Romney so much?

How about you go collect items and donate them to the victims or send out a donation?

Fuck me? I'm flattered but no thanks.

You say I am saying Romney is not doing enough? That is not the case. If Romney went and filled one sandbag that probably does not do a lot to help the situation. After all I am sure that people from all sides of the issues have come together and filled hundreds of sandbags. So one sandbag is not much but I would not say that he is not doing enough by doing so. What he did do in a way might be more than one sandbag but there is a fundamental difference in the two. A difference that you seem to fail to grasp. It would be the like a politician having a photo op of him mailing a 50% off your next latte at Starbucks to a homeless person. Then again homelessness, like global warming, is just another one of those inconvenient truths. When your rich enough you can pick and choose your truths I guess. Presidents don't get to choose. They have to deal with all of them.

Does Romney have GPS satellite tracking so I can see where he is on his Hurricane Sandy emergency toilet paper delivery citizen outreach campaign?

I would like to know if they even delivered that stuff. I would be very surprised if they had the balls (I actually hate that phrase) to show up at a disaster relief center with their meager offering on such a large bus.

They collected thousands and thousands of donations at their rallies and stuff. Romney is not the president of the United States. He doesn't have to do anything at all if he doesn't want to.

Not sure why you even care.

They collected thousands and thousands of donations at their rallies and stuff. Romney is not the president of the United States. He doesn't have to do anything at all if he doesn't want to.

Not sure why you even care.

Are you counting tp by the square?

Disaster recovery + Private sector = Price gouging
"Ma'am, you say you and you're children are thirsty, but you're not willing to pay me the $10 per bottle of water that I am offering to sell you. Now, if you don't want the water, please get OUT of this line so I can sell this bottled water to the hundreds of people waiting in line behind you. Or do I have to call the police and have you arrested?"

Does Romney have GPS satellite tracking so I can see where he is on his Hurricane Sandy emergency toilet paper delivery citizen outreach campaign?

I would like to know if they even delivered that stuff. I would be very surprised if they had the balls (I actually hate that phrase) to show up at a disaster relief center with their meager offering on such a large bus.

you are still harping on your claim that the one picture showed everything the Romney campaign was collecting and donating. You are quite possibly the most monumentally cerebrally challenged individual on this board... and that is saying something.

you are still harping on your claim that the one picture showed everything the Romney campaign was collecting and donating. You are quite possibly the most monumentally cerebrally challenged individual on this board... and that is saying something.

Hey, I didn't take the pictures. They did. Blame Romney for not politicizing his 'relief effort' better, not me.

"Ma'am, you say you and you're children are thirsty, but you're not willing to pay me the $10 per bottle of water that I am offering to sell you. Now, if you don't want the water, please get OUT of this line so I can sell this bottled water to the hundreds of people waiting in line behind you. Or do I have to call the police and have you arrested?"

Exactly.

I think FEMA management is a waste of resources that could be better utilized on the local level where they are needed.

What's wrong with eliminating the federal bureaucracy and giving that money to the individual state's emergency management agencies?

The problem is if some state screws up and wastes all their emergency resource the federal government is still going to have to come in and help out. Also there can be a lot of redundancy eliminated by having a central command rather than 50 separate ones.

you mean like New Orleans did and Bush had to bail them out?

Logical fallacy. Why would any states but the ones involved in a situation have anything to do with command during that situation?

And why would any state have anything to do with command in a different state?

Again, as always, you prove your limited mental faculties.

Central comand is also part of what costs so much, they don't know what would work best for each State. All of our States are different, one size does not fit all.
This is why our Constituion gives the rights to the States and not the FEDS.

This is exactly why states should be in control.
It the State screws it up, you the people fire their butts pronto.

Exactly.

That's why Romney said States with the private sector. Not just the private sector. :eusa_whistle:

OK, wtf? He is sending the campaign bus to deliver supplies??? I suppose he is only using the space under the bus. He could have rented a 17' U-Haul and delivered more stuff and save on gas. Talk about politicizing the storm.

A6T-NTHCEAAkYHP.jpg

Yeah.....he needs to buy a black campaign bus..........

obama-black-bus.jpg

Obama got his to keep people from egging him when he's traveling from one college campus to another.

Last edited:
So if relief/rebuilding efforts go into January and Romney were to take over would he immediately cut off all federal aid to such efforts?

Forum List

Back