When will PETA target Moore?

Notice all the photographers have their wide angle lenses installed.

If you painted this bastard yellow, you could mistake him for a school bus.

Speaking of PETA... anybody see P.C.U.? I like the scene when they are having a rally(the vegetarians on campus or PETA or something) and they get raw, ground beef rained on them from above by our friendly hooligans.:D

I can't imagine much worse for a vegan.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Speaking of PETA... anybody see P.C.U.? I like the scene when they are having a rally(the vegetarians on campus or PETA or something) and they get raw, ground beef rained on them from above by our friendly hooligans.:D

I can't imagine much worse for a vegan.
I used to know a vegan that was also quite a partier, I broke the news to her that the jello shots she quite enjoyed for sometime had pork product in them. She was not a happy camper.

I have a shirt that shows 2 bears sitting in the woods, with remnants of a backpack and a pair of hiking boots nearby and one bear is saying to the other " 'But I am a vegetarian!' he screams...like we care!"

this is my favorite shirt to go get a big mac meal and harass the PETA morons that like to parade around Mpls

**edited for spelling***

Originally posted by deciophobic
by the way, how's rush's drug addiction coming along?

I have no idea, the only thing I can gather from such an off the topic post is you may need some medication yourself.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I have no idea, the only thing I can gather from such an off the topic post is you may need some medication yourself.

well i just saw wverybody insulting moore, so i thought i'd through out one of my own.

Originally posted by deciophobic
well i just saw wverybody insulting moore, so i thought i'd through out one of my own.

Yeah, I didn't think your comment was any more off the wall than the rest.

Re: this post, I guess when you dislike someone and they happen to look like a tub of lard it's easy pickings.

Plus, it's always nice to call someone a fatass when you disagree with them.:rolleyes:

And it's much easier than talking about an issue.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I used to know a vegan that was also quite a partier, I broke the news to her that the jello shots she quite enjoyed for sometime had pork product in them. She was not a happy camper.

Is it pork?
I thought it was horse hooves or something...

Either way, the shit is pretty nasty! lol
But throw some vodka or grain alcohol in there...:p:

The expression on your friends' face must have been priceless.

Yeah, I didn't think your comment was any more off the wall than the rest.

Agreed, comments in this thread are "off the wall", but at least they are on topic.

Is it pork?
I thought it was horse hooves or something...

Yup its a pig product, a derivative from the hooves and skin is how gelatin is made.

My friend was actually quite pissed and at me. Geez I was just telling her for her own good.

Forum List

Back