Who else hasn't watched the Nick Berg video? I haven't.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Who else hasn't watched the Nick Berg video? I haven't. I don't need further agitation.

I haven't watched it. I tried, it kept freezing up (overloaded most likely) so I finally gave up. I am now glad that I did as I too do not need anything else to incense me any more than I already am.

I did see still photos of it and still photos of the Pearl murder and that was enough!

I havent watched it. dont want to. Ive heard more than i really want to also. Just describing what happened was enough for me to be sick.

Good, remember that anger and think about this:
"The War on Terror is more of a law enforcement operation than a military one." -John Scary Kerry

They want to destroy us completly, and this traitor wants to take them to court, NOTHING MORE.

Originally posted by Gop guy
"The War on Terror is more of a law enforcement operation than a military one." -John Scary Kerry

They want to destroy us completly, and this traitor wants to take them to court, NOTHING MORE.

Yep, and Clinton admitted he could have had OBL but, "I couldn't find a legal reason to apprehend him".

GEEZE! Yet Bush was supposed to do something before 911.

Ah yes, we paid for the Clinton Administration on September 11, 2001.

Just imagine the damage Kerry would welcome from his terrorist appeasement.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I watched the video,and as disturbing as it was I think all should see it to remind them the what kind of scum we are dealing with here!

If your stomach can handle it! I know mine couldn't. It was emailed to me and I had no idea what I was about to watch. Morning time I am not too much with it, so I played it, not even thinking about what was going to happen! It was enough to have me in the bathroom. Yes, disturbing indeed!

I watched it, the end anyway. I was looking for the beginning per another thread but all i've found so far was the end. and the end is worse than the video shows as there is about a minute and a half missing once the beheading begins according to the timestamp.

Originally posted by Gop guy

Pretty loose with the word traitor there, bro.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I havent watched it. dont want to. Ive heard more than i really want to also. Just describing what happened was enough for me to be sick.

Yeah, I often feel a bit ill just talking about it. Dahmer ill.
I asked Evil for a copy of it, but I'm glad the file didn't work properly. Curiousity often leads me to want to view twisted things like this, but I think the video may need to be put to rest much like our Philly friend. R.I.P.

There is a certain level of depravity that most of use will never be able to relate to or understand.

And that I believe is what makes/keeps us human/humane.

Surely only a Devil would cut off the head of a complete stranger...

Same dickhead that cut Pearl, huh?
All Glory to God?

All glory to you getting sawed in half by an M-16 you fucking psychopath! May the fleas of 1000 camels infest in your nutsack! And multiply further...

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: :laugh: Best one of the day Flasher!

PS - thought you finally got it, sorry it did'nt work!
;)
This is the error I got at work when trying to open it:

FILE QUARANTINED
----------------

Antigen for Exchange removed iraq2vediom.zip since it
was found to match the FILE FILTER= *.zip file filter.

-----------------

Nope. Have not watched it. Don't intend to. I've seen enough mayhem in my life.

And I don't see how anything could possibly make me hate islamic extremists more than I do now.

Horrible mistake I just made, watching it that is.

It is, by far, the MOST HORRIFIC thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

End of story.
I sit here depressed, disgusted, angry and utterly mindfucked.

Our country could learn a thing or two from Dr. King right now, however, about fighting violence with violence. Violence begets violence.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Pretty loose with the word traitor there, bro.

-He lied about his fellow soldiers wehn he came home from Nam.

-He aided and habored communists.

-He has voted to cut our military intellegence spending.

-He has voted against almost EVERY weapon we are using to win the War on Terror today.

EVEN BODY ARMOR.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Horrible mistake I just made, watching it that is.

It is, by far, the MOST HORRIFIC thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

End of story.
I sit here depressed, disgusted, angry and utterly mindfucked.

Our country could learn a thing or two from Dr. King right now, however, about fighting violence with violence. Violence begets violence.

Amen.

I saw, witnessed. Can't understand a teacher that would show in class.

bottom of the barrel.

Originally posted by Kathianne
I saw, witnessed. Can't understand a teacher that would show in class.

bottom of the barrel.

Can you believe that?
Almost akin to an enviromentalist blowing up dams because they are against...uh...damming.

It was very selfish, if it was to impose his beliefs re: the War on a group of impressionable teens. that clearly falls under the realm of parental advisory...along with going out on a date with a boy(daughter) or underage drinking at home.

Except it might be worse because of how horrific a video it is. It's as if I had a direct line with satan, himself.

Screw the teacher's political beliefs, from what I've heard both sides have reps, some for and some against, both think it proves their point. My point is,not for anyone less than 18 years old, and not many of them.

Forum List

Back