When will it end?

When will Congress give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wants?

• Day 61-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Day 91-365

• Never. It will still be closed by the 2024 election.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is not a powerful businessman..He sucks as a businessman.
Sucks as a businessman?
Lol how did you come up with that? He is a multi billionaire for fucks sake
Great business men pay out millions for fraud, yeah great businessmen do it daily.
I understand trump sucks as a person. He is an immature jackass.
Buuuut there is no need to try and sound like a dumbass...
When did he pay millions for fraud? Last couple years?
$25 million for tRump University sound familiar?

That's the largest recent one, but it's one of hundreds.
Obviously, my point was that none 9f this would have happened if he didnt run/win the presidency.
Dudes business record is impressive, regardless of how dumb he is.
You are incorrect. Damn near all of them predate the *presidential* run.

As for business record it's.pretty clear he started with dad's money and survives on dishonesty.

Today is January 17, 2019. It is day 27 of the government shut down. We know Trump as one of the most powerful businessmen in the world. It is clear that Trump will never give in. So, the question is crystal clear, "When will Congress give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wants? "

Vote to see if you win.

Let see who can get this right. This poll is only open 4 days.

This would be a fine time for him to show those negotiating skills he has bragged about for so long. I wonder why he hasn't used them in any way so far.
Once again, there is no negotiating with America hating democrat scum. You see, it takes TWO sides that WANT to solve a problem to negotiate. Liberal scum does not want to secure the border. Any fool can see that if they WANT to. It should have been done decades ago.

If the right wanted to, they could have done anything they wanted during the last 2 years. Why did they wait until after Democrats took the house? I'll tell you why. They didn't want to do it, but they needed to be able to blame Democrats.
Yep, congress is to blame and the Senate. All of them.

Yet you just want to blame Democrats. The problem was already solved until Limbaugh Hannity, and Coulter told Trump to blow the deal up. He's an idiot.
An easily manipulated idiot.

Sucks as a businessman?
Great business men pay out millions for fraud, yeah great businessmen do it daily.
Trump U

Sucks as a businessman?

Obviously, my point was that none 9f this would have happened if he didnt run/win the presidency.

As for business record it's.pretty clear he started with dad's money and survives on dishonesty.
He turned millions of dollars into billions.
Lets see you do that.

Sucks as a businessman?

It was Moonglow, so there isn’t typically a lot of logic and reasoning behind his post, but rather emotion. The emotion he is expressing in that post is jealousy, moonglow is feeling jelly.

He turned millions of dollars into billions.
Lets see you do that.
Lol, no. He turned billions of dollars into millions.

Any fool can manage that.

Today is January 17, 2019. It is day 27 of the government shut down. We know Trump as one of the most powerful businessmen in the world. It is clear that Trump will never give in. So, the question is crystal clear, "When will Congress give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wants? "

Vote to see if you win.

This would be a fine time for him to show those negotiating skills he has bragged about for so long. I wonder why he hasn't used them in any way so far.
Because the Dems can’t write a bill capable of getting to the presidents desk... Pretty simple really. Everyday Democrat incompetence.

Vote to see if you win.

Because the Dems can’t write a bill capable of getting to the presidents desk... Pretty simple really. Everyday Democrat incompetence.
Hardly, it's about absolute power to establish an authoritarian govt. it has absolutely nothing to do with a wall...Notice how the GOP has tried to demonize the Hispanics into being the pre-WWII Jews of Europe?

Sucks as a businessman?

It was Moonglow, so there isn’t typically a lot of logic and reasoning behind his post, but rather emotion. The emotion he is expressing in that post is jealousy, moonglow is feeling jelly.
Hardy do I need to be jealous of a backstabbing lying vindictive hypocrite that only eats fast food...

Vote to see if you win.

Hardly, it's about absolute power to establish an authoritarian govt. it has absolutely nothing to do with a wall...Notice how the GOP has tried to demonize the Hispanics into being the pre-WWII Jews of Europe?
Nonsense. The procedures are established, and simple. The Dems need to get their asses to work; and write a bill that’s better than DOA in their own house. Till then, there is only one group factually responsible for the failure at hand... And the Dems have a majority in the house. I’ll leave it to you, to puzzle out the rest...

Sucks as a businessman?
“Donald Trump is driving 100 miles per hour toward a brick wall, and he has no brakes,” the banker told me. “He is meeting with all the banks right now.”

The next day, I called sources at the four banks I knew had large Trump exposures. The first three calls yielded “no comment,” but the fourth hit pay dirt, and I was invited to visit the bank late that afternoon.

Behind a large mahogany desk sat the bank’s chief lending officer. He explained that all of the banks would have to agree to a huge restructuring of Mr. Trump’s loans or Mr. Trump would have to declare personal bankruptcy. Unknown to the banks when each had lent him money, Mr. Trump ended up personally guaranteeing a staggering $830 million of loans, which was reckless of him, but even more so for the banks.

In a front-page Wall Street Journal article on June 4, 1990, I wrote: “Donald J. Trump’s cash shortage has become critical. The developer is now in intense negotiations with his main bank creditors that could force him to give up big chunks of his empire.” One banker said, “He will have to trim the fat; get rid of the boat, the mansions, the helicopter.”

Opinion | Trump, the Bad, Bad Businessman

TNHarley is such an apprentice:
facts matter more than myths on Fake Reality TV Shows

and there is much, much more...

Donald Trump's Many Business Failures, Explained
Donald Trump's business failures: a comprehensive guide

Lots of pictures for the dopes here at usmb
A Guide to Donald Trump’s Business Career - International Business Degree Guide

I'm not so sure he sucks as a businessman. He's run an international business that his earned him billions. His products and properties are known as "high end" and luxurious.
But the skill set for being a good businessman running a private business is completely different from being a successful political leader.
Trump's way of doing "deals" does not seem to be transferring to Congress.

another Trump Shutdown Thread?

When will it end?

When will it end?

When will it end?

5731-1547737508-ef1dcf046a567ad995101ba15db63cb6.jpg

Sucks as a businessman?

Hardy do I need to be jealous of a backstabbing lying vindictive hypocrite that only eats fast food...
Sometimes he eats steak with ketchup, too.

Vote to see if you win.

Kinda sidestepping the question there, aren't you buddy?

Vote to see if you win.

Kinda sidestepping the question there, aren't you buddy?
Actually hitting it head on. And I’m not your buddy...

Sucks as a businessman?
Great business men pay out millions for fraud, yeah great businessmen do it daily.I've been in business since 1987 and never once have I been sued for fraud or any other unethical behavior.

Are you a multi billionaire? 1987? You're old!

I'd like my own option, not that i'd bet the house on it.....

>>>.It ends with a bloodless coup ,when 'we the people' take back governance from 'they the insane'

~S~

Deal. It is yours. If you really think that will happen then I will applaud you for being right.

:aug08_031:I would hate to be you.

If the right wanted to, they could have done anything they wanted during the last 2 years. Why did they wait until after Democrats took the house? I'll tell you why. They didn't want to do it, but they needed to be able to blame Democrats.
BINGO!!!!

bingo-win-old-white-man-with-his-arms-raised-512x222.jpg

Forum List

Back