When will it end?

When will Congress give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wants?

• Day 61-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Day 91-365

• Never. It will still be closed by the 2024 election.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Today is January 17, 2019. It is day 27 of the government shut down. We know Trump as one of the most powerful businessmen in the world. It is clear that Trump will never give in. So, the question is crystal clear, "When will Congress give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wants? "

Vote to see if you win.

Let see who can get this right. This poll is only open 4 days.

Trump is not a powerful businessman..He sucks as a businessman.
The sun shines at night for libs.

I don't have any idea what those scumbags in DC will do or when, but IMO they all should be locked away in cages.

Today is January 17, 2019. It is day 27 of the government shut down. We know Trump as one of the most powerful businessmen in the world. It is clear that Trump will never give in. So, the question is crystal clear, "When will Congress give Trump the $5.7 billion that he wants? "

Vote to see if you win.

This would be a fine time for him to show those negotiating skills he has bragged about for so long. I wonder why he hasn't used them in any way so far.

Vote to see if you win.

This would be a fine time for him to show those negotiating skills he has bragged about for so long. I wonder why he hasn't used them in any way so far.
Once again, there is no negotiating with America hating democrat scum. You see, it takes TWO sides that WANT to solve a problem to negotiate. Liberal scum does not want to secure the border. Any fool can see that if they WANT to. It should have been done decades ago.

Sucks as a businessman?
Lol how did you come up with that? He is a multi billionaire for fucks sake
Great business men pay out millions for fraud, yeah great businessmen do it daily.I've been in business since 1987 and never once have I been sued for fraud or any other unethical behavior.

Sucks as a businessman?
Great business men pay out millions for fraud, yeah great businessmen do it daily.
I understand trump sucks as a person. He is an immature jackass.
Buuuut there is no need to try and sound like a dumbass...
When did he pay millions for fraud? Last couple years?

I'd like my own option, not that i'd bet the house on it.....

>>>.It ends with a bloodless coup ,when 'we the people' take back governance from 'they the insane'

~S~

Vote to see if you win.

Once again, there is no negotiating with America hating democrat scum. You see, it takes TWO sides that WANT to solve a problem to negotiate. Liberal scum does not want to secure the border. Any fool can see that if they WANT to. It should have been done decades ago.

If the right wanted to, they could have done anything they wanted during the last 2 years. Why did they wait until after Democrats took the house? I'll tell you why. They didn't want to do it, but they needed to be able to blame Democrats.

Vote to see if you win.

If the right wanted to, they could have done anything they wanted during the last 2 years. Why did they wait until after Democrats took the house? I'll tell you why. They didn't want to do it, but they needed to be able to blame Democrats.
Yep, congress is to blame and the Senate. All of them.

Sucks as a businessman?
Great business men pay out millions for fraud, yeah great businessmen do it daily.I've been in business since 1987 and never once have I been sued for fraud or any other unethical behavior.
That's because you are a nobody. Only the true criminals and giants get sued.

Vote to see if you win.

Yet you just want to blame Democrats. The problem was already solved until Limbaugh Hannity, and Coulter told Trump to blow the deal up. He's an idiot.

Vote to see if you win.

Yet you just want to blame Democrats. The problem was already solved until Limbaugh Hannity, and Coulter told Trump to blow the deal up. He's an idiot.
I just stated it's all of the senate and congress and your trolling lying ass keeps on spewing bullshit.

Sucks as a businessman?
Great business men pay out millions for fraud, yeah great businessmen do it daily.
$25 million for tRump University sound familiar?

That's the largest recent one, but it's one of hundreds.

Sucks as a businessman?
Bill Gates has been sued thousands of times.
Are you still using Windows?

Sucks as a businessman?
$25 million for tRump University sound familiar?

That's the largest recent one, but it's one of hundreds.
Obviously, my point was that none 9f this would have happened if he didnt run/win the presidency.
Dudes business record is impressive, regardless of how dumb he is.

Forum List

Back