When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human?

hmmm . . . when-why-did-our-moms-become-less-than-human

Because of rap? No. That is a symptom of the larger problem.

What are you talking about Jake? Women historically have been treated with the highest respect. Whores didn't exist until 1994 when the Geto Boys first made up the term. Ludicrous in 1996 furthered the trend of women disrespect never seen before by discussion women of loose moral character. It started with hip hop....:rolleyes:

Do you think that if there were more and better paying jobs, especially manufacturing jobs, that women, especially black women would be better able to find suitable husbands and we would see a drop in illegitimacy and thus all the social ills such as the misogyny noted in the OP?
Why "especially black women"? It would apply across the board to all women.

NOt equally. The decline in manufacturing jobs has disproportionately impacted black men.

THus, better trade policy would disproportionately benefit black men.

And possibly, hopefully black illegitimacy rates.
And the men and women and children on the dole in all races.

The responders based on their comments twisted the OP into a racist chant.

That is why I included my questions about other races.

Racists, like you, are never permitted to get away with defining racism.

When you even attempt to ask about another race (whites) they rush back to focus on blacks. Then blame the OP, you, Me, liberals and everyone else for their lack of even wanting to touch a discussion on all races. Just black

The black community is more messed up than other races.

We need to ask why and what can be done about it.

No its not, its just that you refuse to see the mess in your own community. Introspection is hard

Yes, it is.

I see the mess in my own community.

Introspection is hard. I have done quite a bit of it, and am quite good at it.

What you are good at is whenever I bring up this is about more than one race and attempt to show the same things you find so deplorable amongst whites you ignore it by pretending blacks are a major concern so thats why you must talk about them...and them only.

When you even attempt to ask about another race (whites) they rush back to focus on blacks. Then blame the OP, you, Me, liberals and everyone else for their lack of even wanting to touch a discussion on all races. Just black

No its not, its just that you refuse to see the mess in your own community. Introspection is hard

Yes, it is.

You are quite good at denial, yes. The same problems exist in all races on the dole.

YOu are the one trying to define other people based on the weakest of rationalizations.
Merely correcting your nonsense.

No, you're not. You are talking crazy talk.

It is completely reasonable to mention blacks in a response to a question about listeners and writers of "mo town" music.

You are unable to discuss any issue that even ALMOST touches on race honestly or rationally.

When shown his mistake, Jake double downs!

:lol:

The op SPECIFICALLY QUESTIONED BLACK MOMS AND RAP MUSIC. If you have an issue with that, take it up with the op. Stop trying to manipulate the thread to "posters who responded to the op" are racist.

On second thought, continue to do so ... we're all appreciative of a good laugh.

Yes, it is.

What you are good at is whenever I bring up this is about more than one race and attempt to show the same things you find so deplorable amongst whites you ignore it by pretending blacks are a major concern so thats why you must talk about them...and them only.

Latest Statistics on Illegitimate Births National Review Online

"Yesterday the federal government released its latest figures on births in the United States, including out-of-wedlock births. The numbers are very close to last year’s: 72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. That’s 40.7 percent overall: a disaster".

30% is terrible, imo.

40% overall? Even worse.

Blacks are running at over 70%.

The numbers for blacks are so bad that they are dragging down the numbers for the whole country.

Of course anyone who wants to discuss illegitimacy and/or it's effects will focus on the black community.

Yes, it is.

You are quite good at denial, yes. The same problems exist in all races on the dole.

But not equally.

Why is that?

The OP is interested in black moms and rap music. Try to keep up.

boinga and Correll are all over the place. Correll failed to notice that I posted the same material earlier, to which he did not answer, and now lo and behold.

Now if you are talking about disparities in races, you are expanding the OP.

See?

YOu are the one trying to define other people based on the weakest of rationalizations.

It is completely reasonable to mention blacks in a response to a question about listeners and writers of "mo town" music.

You are unable to discuss any issue that even ALMOST touches on race honestly or rationally.

True but why is it completely unreasonable to discuss all races since you are clearly responding to someone who is?

True but why is it completely unreasonable to discuss all races since you are clearly responding to someone who is?

Because generally with libs, in doing so you are not attempting to shed MORE light on the issue, but to deny, obfuscate and/or deflect.

See?

Then take up the issue with the op, not with those responding to the op's question.

See?

boinga and Correll are all over the place. Correll failed to notice that I posted the same material earlier, to which he did not answer, and now lo and behold.

Now if you are talking about disparities in races, you are expanding the OP.

But the op specifically wants input re: black moms/rap music.

Instead of calling out the op for being racial, you jumped on the first poster to respond to the op as racist.

Keep digging.

It isn't unreasonable at all. It isn't unreasonable to expand the op either. However, it is unreasonable and quite dishonest to bash posters who are responding to the op's specific question as being racist, as Jake did.

Again, if you have a problem that the op is only asking about blacks ... then take it up with the op.

Has the op even returned to their thread?

<shrug>

And zooma runs around in circles.

The problem, I think, is the OP was poorly formed.

See?

Then take up the issue with the op, not with those responding to the op's question.

See?

But you're responding to me, who is discussing all races. And since you dont make the rules I think its ok to discuss RACE and not just ONE RACE.

If you dont agree, great, you dont have to quote me.

Because generally with libs, in doing so you are not attempting to shed MORE light on the issue, but to deny, obfuscate and/or deflect.

So you wont discuss it because its someone elses fault they might do something in the future? Thats funny, how about we discuss it and you stop giving excuses why you cannot

And zooma runs around in circles.

The problem, I think, is the OP was poorly formed.

Jake plays his Jake game of blathering gibberish, hoping it makes sense.

The op was poorly formed ... and yet, you called posters responding to the op racist but mums the word that the op might be racist. Which, btw, it isn't.

You're such a dumbass. Truly.

Well, at least you're consistent.

See?

See?

But you're responding to me, who is discussing all races. And since you dont make the rules I think its ok to discuss RACE and not just ONE RACE.

If you dont agree, great, you dont have to quote me.

Dipshit, the op is specifically asking about blacks; obviously the op wants to discuss blacks.

Why do you have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back