When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human?

Its very simple, I'm asking about what I want to ask about. Simple.

No I think that your constant avoidance of the question is proof enough that you dont want to discuss whites doing anything and prefer to pretend this is a blacks only problem. Dont like what I'm talking about? Dont quote me.

Simple.

You want to discuss whites, go start a thread on it. This op apparently wants to discuss blacks, which you are incapable of doing. lol, you avoid the op like the plague.

Do you think that because people responded to the op and gave answers pertaining to blacks that that somehow implies your comment "I'm asking why white people like to pretend that misogyny is a black only thing or our misogyny is worst than whites". Who is saying that, besides you?

boinga is always an irony alert, talkin' into the mirror. Her tired and false approach is always to ignore the factual posts, such as the one made about her just above, and boinga along saying the same things over and over.

:lol:

To the OP: it is loaded.

Yes Jake I'm repeating myself in the hopes that you'll actually get it. What is this, six times or so? Yet there you sit, yammering away, understanding nothing, blathering like an idiot.

Fact: the op wants to discuss the degradation of black women and influence of rap music pertaining to such

Jake: posters who reply to the op are racists; also believes opinion is fact

CC: whites!

You are the one making the Proof by Assertion, that you are not racist, when your postings (as well as for Zoom, who supports you) prove the contrary. You are hung by your own words.

The OP is flawed, yet you support it.

You are the one making the Proof by Assertion, that you are not racist, when your postings (as well as for Zoom, who supports you) prove the contrary. You are hung by your own words.

I have challenged you to support your claim that I am racist. YOu have not done so. I did not expect you to.

You say my posts prove it, but you do not give a link to any example.

YOu are the one that saw racism in the fact that an answer to a question about blacks, mentioned blacks.

You say the OP is flawed?

I support it? I responded to it and provided my opinion to move the discussion forward. I disagree that Music is the cause of the problem.

Responding to a statement is generally not consider the same as endorsing a statement.

And to be clear, you have stated that my posts prove that I am racist.

I challenge you to show a post from me that actually does that.

And I want real racism, not the deluded nonsense like, "mentioned blacks when answering a question about blacks".

This would be a good place for you to earn some credibility by admitting that you were just talking smack and apologizing to me.

I have many, many times. I have asked folks to review your writings. There is no question whatever about your perception of the world on these matters. What you want does not matter, because you don't give what you desire, so tough to be you.

You can write 5000 words slanted to the point you are not racist, and all I will do is let folks read your material. That is the end for you on that issue; your own words condemn you.

I have many, many times. I have asked folks to review your writings. There is no question whatever about your perception of the world on these matters. What you want does not matter, because you don't give what you desire, so tough to be you.

You can write 5000 words slanted to the point you are not racist, and all I will do is let folks read your material. That is the end for you on that issue; your own words condemn you.

In this thread you found the fact that someone mentioned blacks in a response to a question about blacks to be racist.

If you deny that you said that, I would be happy to cut and paste your words to support my claim.

I have stated that imo, the cause of the misogyny in question is illegitimacy.

When challenged on this, I readily stated that as far as I know, that the negative effects of illegitimacy are the same to individuals regardless of race.

You have agreed that illegitimacy is a very serious problem.

I note that you are unable to post any of my words that supposedly demonstrate that I am racist, as you claim.

Folks, read all of Correll's posts in this thread. :lol:

The MO town context made the issue racial.

Two Thumbs response was to that.

NOthing in his post(s) deserved your attack.

You were rude and deserved his counter insults.

This is my first post in this thread, I have provided since you will not support your slander.

So, Jake, would you be so kind as to explain how this is supposedly racist?

That first post was in response to others in defense of one of your cronies.

That is why you can't stand context.

You are trolling this OP.

That first post was in response to others in defense of one of your cronies.

That is why you can't stand context.

You are trolling this OP.

You have been insulting enough. You don't need to demean Two Thumbs by calling him a "crony"

It was obvious I was defending someone.

What, if anything was racist in that post? Lets resolve this one so I can move on to the next post which you claim supports your accusation of my supposed "Racism".

You are out of context, and you know you are out of context. Calling your bud a "crony" is not insulting, it is an accurate description of your relationship and now you are merely doubling down. Defining what you are is not insulting at all. It's context.

You continue to troll the thread. This is not about you but about whether the OP was miscast and ended up being racist. Of course it is.

Your continued whining will be ignored if you continue to troll.

You are out of context, and you know you are out of context. Calling your bud a "crony" is not insulting, it is an accurate description of your relationship and now you are merely doubling down. Defining what you are is not insulting at all. It's context.

You continue to troll the thread. This is not about you but about whether the OP was miscast and ended up being racist. Of course it is.

"Out of context"?

Can the blather, answer the question.

You have encouraged people to read my posts in this thread to see your supposed evidence that I am racist.

So, I post my first post and ask you if it is racist and if so, how so.

And you refuse to answer.

Are you ready to answer now?

WHAT IF ANYTHING IS RACIST ABOUT MY FIRST POST?

I answered. It is out of context without the string. You know that. I know that. Anybody can read your comments over the pages and see clearly what you are doing.

This is not about you and your feelings. You are trolling.

I answered. It is out of context without the string. You know that. I know that. Anybody can read your comments over the pages and see clearly what you are doing.

You are the one that made this thread about how racist or not racist conservatives are.

"OUt of context without the string"? WTF does that mean?

YOu have had three chances to explain what if anything about my first post was racist. YOu have done nothing but spout gibberish.

That is you failing to show any "racist" and failing to have the honesty to admit that.

I will now move on to my second post.

"Not that there was anything wrong with making a post on "Mo Town" music."

A small post. BUt all the easier for you to point out this "racism" you claim to see in my posts.

So, what if anything is racist in that post?

Oh, and anytime you want to go forth and find this supposedly racism in my posts instead of waiting for me to stumble over it, you go right ahead.

Link to my racist posts. Be specific when you tell me how my post is racist.

Translation: I, Jake the Fake, can't llink any of your posts that are racist so I will blather some bullshit response and hope that you stop replying to me.

:lol:

Loser.

Last edited:
Hi. I am puzzled by something, perhaps someone can help?

Who is responsible for *influencing or conditioning* many young Americans of African descent to characterize our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts as less than human creatures?

Growing up in the 60s, year after year I'd roll out of bed in the morning, crank up my 9v transistor radio listening to contemporary sounds, including a new genre of American music its artists, composers, lyricists and producers called Motown.

My Motown musician friends wrote and performed music that made me smile, wanting to dance, celebrate life and wanting to experience the love between a man and a woman they were constantly telling me about. Every hour of every day I could tune in my radio and listen to my talented Motown musician friends singing songs praising and loving women

Listening to these musicians celebrating life and loving women *conditioned me* to believe they are good, peaceful people deserving of respect, admiration and a large *"Thank you"* for sharing their musical talent with me, my friends and our world.

What I am trying to figure out is why today, many of my Motown friend's children and grandchildren are writing contemporary music performance lyrics that clearly are demeaning and HATING on each other, as well as writing lyrics demeaning women, our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts, characterizing women as *itches* and *hores*, essentially less than human not deserving of respect? Which is pretty much how greedy or genuinely ignorant early Euros characterized the African people they abducted and enslaved.

What happened? Why have females fallen out of favor with many young people who write rap hip hop performances?

Another question. Today when ten-year-old American kids wake up, tune into their fav contemporary radio station, listening to lyrics describing anti-social activities and behaviors their parents, community and educators are telling them are harmful to them, their neighbors and community, what opinions, if any, will these 5th grade children form about the music performers writing music lyrics describing anti-social behaviors and activities that often emotionally traumatize and physically harm individual peaceful people and the neighborhoods they live or work in?

Who is responsible for influencing some or many Americans of African descent to view females as less than human *itches?

What subliminal messages are today's youngsters learning when they hear Americans of African descent characterizing women, aka our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts, as inhuman bvtches, not worthy of respect?

Thanks.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect
I think it has more to do with shock, rebel, and sale values more than what they were taught.

You are the one that made this thread about how racist or not racist conservatives are.

YOu have had three chances to explain what if anything about my first post was racist. YOu have done nothing but spout gibberish.

That is you failing to show any "racist" and failing to have the honesty to admit that.

A small post. BUt all the easier for you to point out this "racism" you claim to see in my posts.

Oh, and anytime you want to go forth and find this supposedly racism in my posts instead of waiting for me to stumble over it, you go right ahead.

You're pretty new here so I"ll fill you in. This what Jake does. He claims to be a Republican (yeah, I know, right?), bashes Rs but never Ds, slobbers over obama, sits on his high horse accusing posters of this and that, and never, ever provides links/posts to back up his bullshit accusations. He blathers on and on and on with nonsensical words (out of context with the string) and acts as if he is making some kind of sense. Perhaps in his brain it makes sense, to the rest of us it is gibberish. Jake eventually runs away from threads once he has been thoroughly stomped. I guess he likes pain. Talking with him is like talking to a four year old . . or a brick wall.

Just keep that in mind as you're wasting your time trying to reason with him. It's to no avail.

You're pretty new here so I"ll fill you in. This what Jake does. He claims to be a Republican (yeah, I know, right?), bashes Rs but never Ds, slobbers over obama, sits on his high horse accusing posters of this and that, and never, ever provides links/posts to back up his bullshit accusations. He blathers on and on and on with nonsensical words (out of context with the string) and acts as if he is making some kind of sense. Perhaps in his brain it makes sense, to the rest of us it is gibberish. Jake eventually runs away from threads once he has been thoroughly stomped. I guess he likes pain. Talking with him is like talking to a four year old . . or a brick wall.

Just keep that in mind as you're wasting your time trying to reason with him. It's to no avail.

I will.

Forum List

Back