When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human?

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hi. I am puzzled by something, perhaps someone can help?

Who is responsible for *influencing or conditioning* many young Americans of African descent to characterize our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts as less than human creatures?

Growing up in the 60s, year after year I'd roll out of bed in the morning, crank up my 9v transistor radio listening to contemporary sounds, including a new genre of American music its artists, composers, lyricists and producers called Motown.

My Motown musician friends wrote and performed music that made me smile, wanting to dance, celebrate life and wanting to experience the love between a man and a woman they were constantly telling me about. Every hour of every day I could tune in my radio and listen to my talented Motown musician friends singing songs praising and loving women

Listening to these musicians celebrating life and loving women *conditioned me* to believe they are good, peaceful people deserving of respect, admiration and a large *"Thank you"* for sharing their musical talent with me, my friends and our world.

What I am trying to figure out is why today, many of my Motown friend's children and grandchildren are writing contemporary music performance lyrics that clearly are demeaning and HATING on each other, as well as writing lyrics demeaning women, our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts, characterizing women as *itches* and *hores*, essentially less than human not deserving of respect? Which is pretty much how greedy or genuinely ignorant early Euros characterized the African people they abducted and enslaved.

What happened? Why have females fallen out of favor with many young people who write rap hip hop performances?

Another question. Today when ten-year-old American kids wake up, tune into their fav contemporary radio station, listening to lyrics describing anti-social activities and behaviors their parents, community and educators are telling them are harmful to them, their neighbors and community, what opinions, if any, will these 5th grade children form about the music performers writing music lyrics describing anti-social behaviors and activities that often emotionally traumatize and physically harm individual peaceful people and the neighborhoods they live or work in?

Who is responsible for influencing some or many Americans of African descent to view females as less than human *itches?

What subliminal messages are today's youngsters learning when they hear Americans of African descent characterizing women, aka our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts, as inhuman bvtches, not worthy of respect?

Thanks.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect

It's the whole government is the parent crap thats pushed hard in the cities.

when there's no dad and most of your siblings are 1/2 siblings, it's hard to have respect for your mother since you know she's a whore, a whore to the government check.

when there's no dad and most of your siblings are 1/2 siblings, it's hard to have respect for your mother since you know she's a whore, a whore to the government check.
You are including the white women on the dole as well, yeah?

Who is responsible for *influencing or conditioning* many young Americans of African descent to characterize our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts as less than human creatures?

Growing up in the 60s, year after year I'd roll out of bed in the morning, crank up my 9v transistor radio listening to contemporary sounds, including a new genre of American music its artists, composers, lyricists and producers called Motown.

My Motown musician friends wrote and performed music that made me smile, wanting to dance, celebrate life and wanting to experience the love between a man and a woman they were constantly telling me about. Every hour of every day I could tune in my radio and listen to my talented Motown musician friends singing songs praising and loving women

Listening to these musicians celebrating life and loving women *conditioned me* to believe they are good, peaceful people deserving of respect, admiration and a large *"Thank you"* for sharing their musical talent with me, my friends and our world.

What I am trying to figure out is why today, many of my Motown friend's children and grandchildren are writing contemporary music performance lyrics that clearly are demeaning and HATING on each other, as well as writing lyrics demeaning women, our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts, characterizing women as *itches* and *hores*, essentially less than human not deserving of respect? Which is pretty much how greedy or genuinely ignorant early Euros characterized the African people they abducted and enslaved.

What happened? Why have females fallen out of favor with many young people who write rap hip hop performances?

Another question. Today when ten-year-old American kids wake up, tune into their fav contemporary radio station, listening to lyrics describing anti-social activities and behaviors their parents, community and educators are telling them are harmful to them, their neighbors and community, what opinions, if any, will these 5th grade children form about the music performers writing music lyrics describing anti-social behaviors and activities that often emotionally traumatize and physically harm individual peaceful people and the neighborhoods they live or work in?

Who is responsible for influencing some or many Americans of African descent to view females as less than human *itches?

What subliminal messages are today's youngsters learning when they hear Americans of African descent characterizing women, aka our moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters and aunts, as inhuman bvtches, not worthy of respect?

Thanks.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect

Perhaps it is some cultural phase certain generations have to go through.

Look at when boys think "all girls are yucky, ewwwww"

Look at teens who decide their parents are stupid and don't really understand them and know what is going on.

Even in relations, there are phases where even a successfully married couple will question themselves
and each other, and may even worry it was a mistake to get married. This is all a natural process of
picking things apart, and choosing to understand and accept why certain factors and flaws are in the relationship. And it is okay to work with those, as part of the dynamics. People need to question things, even reject and rebel similar to teenagers, in order to grow and arrive at conclusions by "independent reasoning" in their own ways.

Where did I mention race you ignorant fuck?

Your comment, within the context of the OP, is racial, of course.

Racists like you deny you are racist, of course you do.

You are including all women in your comment now? That is a step up for you.

Thanks.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect
Jews control and finance the music industry.

Destroying a societies morals and culture for money is what they do. ...... :cool:

You're a liar and a gutless worm.

If you were a man, you would have manned up and apologized for falsely accusing me.

but no, like a leftist you doubled up on racism and tossed in false sexism.

pathetic and predictable.

If you were a man, you would have manned up and apologized for falsely accusing me.

You made a racist comment, I called you out, and now you keep whining.

"False sexism" and "false racism" are cop out phrases used by losers like you when pinned down.

Grow up, two thumbs. It will always be this way when you make a statement, get pinned, and lie. It is what it is.

Are you including all women on the dole? Not just black women? Go read the OP again.

Oh, by the way, 37% of abortions are by black women; abortions in American are by a large majority by Caucasian women.

"False sexism" and "false racism" are cop out phrases used by losers like you when pinned down.

Grow up, two thumbs. It will always be this way when you make a statement, get pinned, and lie. It is what it is.

Are you including all women on the dole? Not just black women? Go read the OP again.

Oh, by the way, 37% of abortions are by black women; abortions in American are by a large majority by Caucasian women.
Lying to cover your lie?

fucking coward

I never made a racist comment in this thread, YOU did you lying pile of shit.

YOU are a useless sub human dog, you should learn to be a man, for once in your useless life, just admit you lied, apologize and move the fuck on

of be yourself and keep lying, keep making false accusation and keep bringing up new, RACIST subjects.

fucking poser

Lying to cover your lie? fucking coward I never made a racist comment in this thread, YOU did you lying pile of shit. YOU are a useless sub human dog, you should learn to be a man, for once in your useless life, just admit you lied, apologize and move the fuck on of be yourself and keep lying, keep making false accusation and keep bringing up new, RACIST subjects. fucking poser
You got caught out. Tough. :crybaby:

You made your comment in an OP that clearly identified the Motown influence on the women's culture, your make your trashy remark, you are mad for being called out, and you refuse to condemn white women on the dole.

Racism is as racism does: got you.

Hi, Emily.

Do you think systemic child abuse could be the reason many African American children mature into teens and adults who do not give a crap about anyone else...could child abuse and neglect be the reason many African American people characterize AA females as *itches and *hores?

IS AFRICAN-AMERICAN CHILD ABUSE FUELING FEAR AND RACISM IN AMERICA?

With all due respect to my American neighbors of African descent, the oppression of humans that led to racism and slavery has been replaced with a new form of human oppression that impedes and deprives many American children from experiencing a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, "I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."

During a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview (Google search) Kendrick, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a song about child abuse and VICTIM DENIAL that was nominated for a Grammy award, he told the interviewer:

"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."

"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment. My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"

It seems evident to me Kendrick identified the source of his depression, the roots of poverty, the child abuse/maltreatment that prevented him, his brothers, sisters, cousins, neighborhood friends, elementary and JHS classmates from enjoying a fairly happy, safe Average Joe and Josie American kid childhood.

Seems the adults responsible for raising the children in Kendrick's immediate and extended family placed obstacles in their children's way, causing their kids to deal with challenges and stresses young minds are not prepared to deal with...nor should they or any other children be exposed to and have to deal with.

It seems evident to me these PARENTAL INTRODUCED obstacles and challenges cause some developing children's minds to become tormented and go haywire, not knowing OR NOT CARING ABOUT right from wrong...because as the mature, young victims of child abuse realize their parents introduced them to a life of pain and struggle, totally unlike the mostly safe, happy life the media showed them many American kids were enjoying. RESENTMENT

I cannot speak for anyone else, but if I was raised in Kendrick's family I would most likely be silently peeved at my parents for being immature irresponsible "living wild" adults who deprived me of experiencing a safe, happy childhood.

Though like many victims of child abuse, most likely I would deny my mom harmed me, instead seeking to vent my anger and frustrations on peaceful people in my community because I cannot admit I am greatly disappointed with my own mother for introducing me to a life of pain and struggle.

I wonder how little Kendrick and his classmates reacted when their elementary school teacher introduced the DARE presenter and they learned about the real dangers of drugs and how they harm people, including their parents?

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect
#ProtectKidsFromIrresponsibleCaregivers

Probably the same way white kids, whose parents have been harmed by drugs and the life.

Hi, Emily.

Do you think systemic child abuse could be the reason many African American children mature into teens and adults who do not give a crap about anyone else...could child abuse and neglect be the reason many African American people characterize AA females as *itches and *hores?

IS AFRICAN-AMERICAN CHILD ABUSE FUELING FEAR AND RACISM IN AMERICA?

With all due respect to my American neighbors of African descent, the oppression of humans that led to racism and slavery has been replaced with a new form of human oppression that impedes and deprives many American children from experiencing a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood.

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, "I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."

During a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview (Google search) Kendrick, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a song about child abuse and VICTIM DENIAL that was nominated for a Grammy award, he told the interviewer:

"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."

"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment. My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"

It seems evident to me Kendrick identified the source of his depression, the roots of poverty, the child abuse/maltreatment that prevented him, his brothers, sisters, cousins, neighborhood friends, elementary and JHS classmates from enjoying a fairly happy, safe Average Joe and Josie American kid childhood.

Seems the adults responsible for raising the children in Kendrick's immediate and extended family placed obstacles in their children's way, causing their kids to deal with challenges and stresses young minds are not prepared to deal with...nor should they or any other children be exposed to and have to deal with.

It seems evident to me these PARENTAL INTRODUCED obstacles and challenges cause some developing children's minds to become tormented and go haywire, not knowing OR NOT CARING ABOUT right from wrong...because as the mature, young victims of child abuse realize their parents introduced them to a life of pain and struggle, totally unlike the mostly safe, happy life the media showed them many American kids were enjoying. RESENTMENT

I cannot speak for anyone else, but if I was raised in Kendrick's family I would most likely be silently peeved at my parents for being immature irresponsible "living wild" adults who deprived me of experiencing a safe, happy childhood.

Though like many victims of child abuse, most likely I would deny my mom harmed me, instead seeking to vent my anger and frustrations on peaceful people in my community because I cannot admit I am greatly disappointed with my own mother for introducing me to a life of pain and struggle.

I wonder how little Kendrick and his classmates reacted when their elementary school teacher introduced the DARE presenter and they learned about the real dangers of drugs and how they harm people, including their parents?

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect

I think you are reading way too much into it. They write and sing about what sells. Sex, violence, drugs and disrespecting authority figures, all directed towards the youths. And let's take a look at some of the female rappers we have out there. . . they disrespect themselves too. Just read the lyrics to Nicki Minaj's Anaconda. It's disgusting song.

I think you are reading way too much into it. They write and sing about what sells. Sex, violence, drugs and disrespecting authority figures, all directed towards the youths. And let's take a look at some of the female rappers we have out there. . . they disrespect themselves too. Just read the lyrics to Nicki Minaj's Anaconda. It's disgusting song.

Hi, Chris. Early in my police career when I was assigned to the Brooklyn community Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter raps/writes about attempting destroy by selling poison to people living and working in his community, and rapping about engaging in extremely harmful anti-social behaviors designed to protect his drug operation from rival gangs in adjoining neighborhoods, a few of my training officers advised me to be prepared to experience "culture shock."

When I asked what is meant by "culture shock," I was told, "You'll find out."

I did find out what "culture shock" is, though it was not a culture of violence and harmful anti-social activities many were insinuating I would be shocked by.

The aspect of this Brooklyn, NY community that shocked me to the core was witnessing children being emotionally scarred by a "American Sub-Culture of Child Abuse/Neglect" that Kendrick Lamar raps and speaks about some twenty-five years after I first witnessed the "American Sub-Culture of Child Abuse/Neglect" that today CONTINUES emotionally damaging many developing children and their communities.

I personally witnessed the emotional trauma and physical pain a young, neglected, unsupervised, Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter is responsible for causing, and its aftermath, leaving a community populated by mostly peaceful people fearing for their safety on a 24/7 basis, which are the hours Shawn's crew/gang were selling community harming substances.

During the twelve years I served this community I met hundreds of peaceful people who were just as shaken, upset and deeply disturbed as I was by the daily displays of violence and other anti-social activities mostly caused by teens and adults who were victims of childhood abuse and neglect.

I was lucky, at the end of my workday I could leave the community, returning to a more peaceful residential community were concerns for me and my family's safety were significantly lower.

However, virtually all of my civilian co-workers, mostly loving, competent moms living in this community were not as fortunate. They were burdened with stresses and challenges my parents did not face to any significant degree.

The added stresses and challenges my peaceful co-workers faced was preventing their children from being negatively influenced by abused, neglected, unsupervised children being raised and nurtured by immature, "living wild" teen moms and young women who irresponsibly begin building families before they acquired the skills, maturity, PATIENCE and means to independently provide for their family of developing children.

Chris, most all American rappers directly or indirectly write/rap/speak about the child abuse they suffered, or they witnessed others victimized by.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect

You made your comment in an OP that clearly identified the Motown influence on the women's culture, your make your trashy remark, you are mad for being called out, and you refuse to condemn white women on the dole.

Racism is as racism does: got you.

The MO town context made the issue racial.

Two Thumbs response was to that.

NOthing in his post(s) deserved your attack.

You were rude and deserved his counter insults.

Hi, Chris. Early in my police career when I was assigned to the Brooklyn community Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter raps/writes about attempting destroy by selling poison to people living and working in his community, and rapping about engaging in extremely harmful anti-social behaviors designed to protect his drug operation from rival gangs in adjoining neighborhoods, a few of my training officers advised me to be prepared to experience "culture shock."

When I asked what is meant by "culture shock," I was told, "You'll find out."

I did find out what "culture shock" is, though it was not a culture of violence and harmful anti-social activities many were insinuating I would be shocked by.

The aspect of this Brooklyn, NY community that shocked me to the core was witnessing children being emotionally scarred by a "American Sub-Culture of Child Abuse/Neglect" that Kendrick Lamar raps and speaks about some twenty-five years after I first witnessed the "American Sub-Culture of Child Abuse/Neglect" that today CONTINUES emotionally damaging many developing children and their communities.

I personally witnessed the emotional trauma and physical pain a young, neglected, unsupervised, Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter is responsible for causing, and its aftermath, leaving a community populated by mostly peaceful people fearing for their safety on a 24/7 basis, which are the hours Shawn's crew/gang were selling community harming substances.

During the twelve years I served this community I met hundreds of peaceful people who were just as shaken, upset and deeply disturbed as I was by the daily displays of violence and other anti-social activities mostly caused by teens and adults who were victims of childhood abuse and neglect.

I was lucky, at the end of my workday I could leave the community, returning to a more peaceful residential community were concerns for me and my family's safety were significantly lower.

However, virtually all of my civilian co-workers, mostly loving, competent moms living in this community were not as fortunate. They were burdened with stresses and challenges my parents did not face to any significant degree.

The added stresses and challenges my peaceful co-workers faced was preventing their children from being negatively influenced by abused, neglected, unsupervised children being raised and nurtured by immature, "living wild" teen moms and young women who irresponsibly begin building families before they acquired the skills, maturity, PATIENCE and means to independently provide for their family of developing children.

Chris, most all American rappers directly or indirectly write/rap/speak about the child abuse they suffered, or they witnessed others victimized by.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect

Well, I can't really argue with your point of view since you seem to have some personal and professional experience in this type of thing. It's certainly sad if this is a perpetual problem with the more poor communities. However, we see that the music is actually an expression of what is happening in the communities. It is like art in that sense. Sad really. People should realize that they can make choices and change their lives, regardless of what happened during their childhoods and what they see happening to others in their communities.

Of course, the black race has no monopoly on bitches and hos.

Forum List

Back