When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human?

When you even attempt to ask about another race (whites) they rush back to focus on blacks. Then blame the OP, you, Me, liberals and everyone else for their lack of even wanting to touch a discussion on all races. Just black

The OP is interested in black moms and rap music. Try to keep up.

See?

Then take up the issue with the op, not with those responding to the op's question.

See?

But you're responding to me, who is discussing all races. And since you dont make the rules I think its ok to discuss RACE and not just ONE RACE.

If you dont agree, great, you dont have to quote me.

Dipshit, the op is specifically asking about blacks; obviously the op wants to discuss blacks.

Why do you have a problem with that?

Am I not allowed to bring up whites or what? Where are the rules?

See?

Then take up the issue with the op, not with those responding to the op's question.

See?

But you're responding to me, who is discussing all races. And since you dont make the rules I think its ok to discuss RACE and not just ONE RACE.

Dipshit, the op is specifically asking about blacks; obviously the op wants to discuss blacks.

What about whites? What would you like to discuss.

YOu are the one trying to define other people based on the weakest of rationalizations.
Merely correcting your nonsense.

No, you're not. You are talking crazy talk.

It is completely reasonable to mention blacks in a response to a question about listeners and writers of "mo town" music.

You are unable to discuss any issue that even ALMOST touches on race honestly or rationally.

True but why is it completely unreasonable to discuss all races since you are clearly responding to someone who is?

Because generally with libs, in doing so you are not attempting to shed MORE light on the issue, but to deny, obfuscate and/or deflect.

So you wont discuss it because its someone elses fault they might do something in the future? Thats funny, how about we discuss it and you stop giving excuses why you cannot

Fine. WHat is teh big point you want to make about whites? What is it that will contribute to the discussion and not derail it?

See?

See?

Are you black? Are you not concerned with what is happening in your communities. Do you think by derailing and refusing to talk about it that you are helping?

See?

See?

Why are you being a jackass? wtf, rules?

What I notice is that you dodged my question.

Why do you have a problem with the op specifically wanting to discuss blacks?

See?

Are you black? Are you not concerned with what is happening in your communities. Do you think by derailing and refusing to talk about it that you are helping?

Are you white? Are you not concerned with what is happening in your communities. Do you think by derailing and refusing to talk about it that you are helping?

See?

Yeah, well when you dont answer my questions that happens. Why do you have a problem with me specifically wanting to discuss whites?

See?

Yeah, well when you dont answer my questions that happens. Why do you have a problem with me specifically wanting to discuss whites?

I don't. Go start a thread about whites.

In this thread the op specifically asks about the degradation of black moms/women in relation to rap music

For the third time, why do you have a problem discussing that?

See?

Are you white? Are you not concerned with what is happening in your communities. Do you think by derailing and refusing to talk about it that you are helping?

YOU'RE the one derailng the op.

But you knew that.

In this thread the op specifically asks about the degradation of black moms/women in relation to rap music

Is that also in the rules? You're responding to me, if you want to respond to what the OP asked about you can quote the OP.

I'm asking why white people like to pretend that misogyny is a black only thing or our misogyny is worst than whites. You can quote me and talk about it or continue to try to make the rules and force me to talk about something else.

hmmm . . . when-why-did-our-moms-become-less-than-human

Because of rap? No. That is a symptom of the larger problem.

What are you talking about Jake? Women historically have been treated with the highest respect. Whores didn't exist until 1994 when the Geto Boys first made up the term. Ludicrous in 1996 furthered the trend of women disrespect never seen before by discussion women of loose moral character. It started with hip hop....:rolleyes:
It starts with the fact that 40%+ of women have taken a human life.

I remember back in old Rome (New York) There was a gentleman that declared that women of questionable moral character were known as Harlots. And that man was Known as Sir Tupac Shakur from House California Love in 1992

And zooma runs around in circles.

The problem, I think, is the OP was poorly formed.

Zoom was quite right to point out that you were were being dishonest and unreasonable.

Are you ready to stop doing that?

No, he won't stop. He will continue to blather nonsense and then he'll leave the thread. That's the Jake m.o.
boinga, you are so wrong as usual other than I will keep correcting nonsense comments from the ilk of you and Correll.

Is that also in the rules? You're responding to me, if you want to respond to what the OP asked about you can quote the OP.

I'm asking why white people like to pretend that misogyny is a black only thing or our misogyny is worst than whites. You can quote me and talk about it or continue to try to make the rules and force me to talk about something else.

The op didn't ask about all races the op asked specifically about blacks. You're not responding to the op's question, you're answering the question you want the op to have asked.

Do you think that because people responded to the op and gave answers pertaining to blacks that that somehow implies your bolded, above? Who is saying that?

And zooma runs around in circles.

The problem, I think, is the OP was poorly formed.

Zoom was quite right to point out that you were were being dishonest and unreasonable.

Are you ready to stop doing that?

No, he won't stop. He will continue to blather nonsense and then he'll leave the thread. That's the Jake m.o.
boinga, you are so wrong as usual other than I will keep correcting nonsense comments from the ilk of you and Correll.

Thanks for proving my point of "He will continue to blather nonsense". You haven't corrected anything, you never do, you simply blather. You're nothing but a joke, everyone knows your m.o.

The op didn't ask about all races the op asked specifically about blacks. You're not responding to the op's question, you're answering the question you want the op to have asked.

Do you think that because people responded to the op and gave answers pertaining to blacks that that somehow implies your bolded, above? Who is saying that?

Its very simple, I'm asking about what I want to ask about. Simple.

No I think that your constant avoidance of the question is proof enough that you dont want to discuss whites doing anything and prefer to pretend this is a blacks only problem. Dont like what I'm talking about? Dont quote me.

Simple.

boinga is always an irony alert, talkin' into the mirror. Her tired and false approach is always to ignore the factual posts, such as the one made about her just above, and boinga along saying the same things over and over.

:lol:

To the OP: it is loaded.

Forum List

Back