When Russia invade the Ukraine?

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Ok since Sunday is the Super Bowl and everyone is waging something.
When do you think Putin will start his invasion? I say the Subper Bowl kick off will be the go signal. What do you say?

Yea right, Moscow is big on the NFL.

I wonder what the Russian people think about an invasion of Ukraine? Loss of life for what?

I think it would be much more efficient and save a lot of lives if we just sent in a Seal Team and popped Putin. Game over.

Who gives a shit about the Ukraine? Putin is just reuniting his country., The US and NATO should just stay the fuck out of it.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit about the Ukraine? Putin is just reuniting his country., The US and NATO should just stay the fuck out of it.

Reuniting IDK, but that the US and NATO should get out of it, I totally agree!

Not a drop of American blood should be spilled over there fighting for the Globalists!

Ok since Sunday is the Super Bowl and everyone is waging something.
When do you think Putin will start his invasion? I say the Subper Bowl kick off will be the go signal. What do you say?
Putin has already invaded, back in 2014....and he was rewarded, he got part of their country....now fastforward to where he has Xiden and the Demafascist back in power, he's allies, he's threatening to take more.

Who knows when he will, he has 3 more years to do it

Putin has already invaded, back in 2014....and he was rewarded, he got part of their country....now fastforward to where he has Xiden and the Demafascist back in power, he's allies, he's threatening to take more.

Who knows when he will, he has 3 more years to do it
So what, how does this affect the US? Putin is just reuniting his country. Ho0w many times do I have to say the US and NATO should keep their noses out of this they have no say in the matter
\

So what, how does this affect the US? Putin is just reuniting his country. Ho0w many times do I have to say the US and NATO should keep their noses out of this they have no say in the matter
\
what? ukraine is it’s own country, it’s not part of russia

so what? really? you think it’s ok for one country to invade and conquer another because they feel like it?

you don’t think that a war in europe doesn’t impact the united states and other nato countries?

what? ukraine is it’s own country, it’s not part of russia
Ukraine was part of the Russian empire for centuries, and was also part of the USSR. It became independent in 1991,

Ukraine was part of the Russian empire for centuries, and was also part of the USSR. It became independent in 1991,
haha the russian empire? really? so should we allow Italy to reclaim the roman empire?

the USSR was a collective of nations, including the ukraine.

again why do you think it’s ok for empires to rebuild?

haha the russian empire? really? so should we allow Italy to reclaim the roman empire?

the USSR was a collective of nations, including the ukraine.

again why do you think it’s ok for empires to rebuild?
Why do you think the US should care? Not our circus not our monkeys

Forum List

Back