What's The Latest On The Senate's Ukraine Bill

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Why is the Senate so motivated to send $90+billion to Ukraine when we have so many other problems that need to be addressed? They even went to the trouble of voting for this bill on Super Bowl Sunday. That shows motivation. They have zero interest in defending our own borders, but they spend what is practically a national holiday voting for something that continues a war that even Putin says is unnecessary.

Here's the latest on this crap bill:

Why is the Senate so motivated to send $90+billion to Ukraine when we have so many other problems that need to be addressed? They even went to the trouble of voting for this bill on Super Bowl Sunday. That shows motivation. They have zero interest in defending our own borders, but they spend what is practically a national holiday voting for something that continues a war that even Putin says is unnecessary.

Your post is filled with errors and alternative maga facts.

Please review and make corrections.

I would flush it down the toilet.... hey politicians!!! America FIRST then Ukraine.... fix our major issues like the border and inflation and a lack of a decent retirement in America and you can have your kill Putin money....

I am glad Putin thinks the war is unnecessary. I'm sure he's going to get right on removing his troops from Ukrainian soil.

Ahh, I remember when Conservatives used to think Russian aggression was a bad thing.

I am glad Putin thinks the war is unnecessary. I'm sure he's going to get right on removing his troops from Ukrainian soil.

Ahh, I remember when Conservatives used to think Russian aggression was a bad thing.

This right-leaner could not give two shits about what transpires between lesser and greater Russia.

US President Joe Biden has urged Congress to pass a border protection bill providing for a new financial aid package for Ukraine.

Look, but he's really out of his mind! What's the connection between the Mexican border and "aid" to Ukraine?

All Biden needs to do is close the fucking US border and the money flows.
So why won't he?

No border - no money. Simple.

It seems to me that if the Ukrainians didn't want to fight, they would just refuse to fight.

The idea that Zelensky is the cause of the problem is just silly. The Ukrainians have good reasons to Hate Russia.
Yes, the same rationale the Germans had in WWII - decades of propaganda.

The boomerang bucks from the Ukranian money laundry....they're paying themselves....that's why they are so eager. You dont think they actually give a shit about Ukranians did you?

Again, holding the Ukrainian people hostage because you don't want a Mexican moving in next door is foolish.
Biden gave you an option to control the border, you rejected it.
1. That's the deal. Seal the border or no funds for Ukraine. Let the EU pick up the tab for a while.
2. Biden's Bill is garbage, 5,000 migrants a day is not sealing the border.
3. Pass HR-2, that seals the border, and funds Ukraine.

Forum List

Back