when republicans say temporary tax cuts do they ever

Historical Top Tax Rate

study this chart and think about what the country was doing economy wise at the time.

Your right wing warnings of doom if the top tax rate increases is bullshit

Look you disgruntled brained con.

This country had GREAT things going on while we had a 90% tax rate on the top tier.

That is fact.

If we did it again the bullshit you guys claim is just bullshit.

The top tier can afford to be patriotic once again

Obama and the Democrats should back your proposal.

Obama extended the tax cuts not the republicans. Remember?

That is because even he isn't as dumb as TM

Hey dickwads.

he wanted to raise the Top tier and you guys screamed "dont tax the job creators"

well do you think your "job Creators" did what they were supposed to do with the extra boost we gave them like you claimed they would?

Obama could have vetoed the extension.

He didn't.

He owns them now.

Look you disgruntled brained con.

This country had GREAT things going on while we had a 90% tax rate on the top tier.

That is fact.

If we did it again the bullshit you guys claim is just bullshit.

The top tier can afford to be patriotic once again
What? No we didn't Anytime you enslave one group to another, nothing great ever goes on.

What is with your hatred of the successful?

I'll tell you what. I would be willing to allow the tax rate to return to what it was before Bush lowered them if, and only if, these conditions are met.

1. The increase in tax revenues (it will be very small) is locked away from politicans and they cannot use that realized money for anything but paying down the debt.
2. . Any politician who introduces legislation to take that money for any purpose other than paying the debt should be immediately jailed, lose their office and spend 25 years behind bars contemplating their greed.
3. The administration costs of these taxed be paid for directly from Medicare with no offsetting tax increases to pay for it.

In other words, it will be in a permanent lock box and used for purpose of paying down the debt ONLY.

so balencing the budget is worthless to you?
Was the budget balanced prior to Bush enacting these tax cuts?

Really? You honestly think that the budget (one hasn't been passed in 3 years so your arguing over something that does not exist) will be balanced if only we just raise taxes?

you cant face that chart I gave you can you?

Obstruction is all the republicans have done in congess.

They got elected in 2010 by saying they were all about jobs anbd the first thing they did once elected was to declare their main job was to beat down the peoples elected choice for president and craft a million abortions laws they couldnt pass.

Your party is full of liars and hack bullies.

its why your party is dying

did you mention that was at the insistance of a brain dead republican party ?

you cant face that chart I gave you can you?

Obstruction is all the republicans have done in congess.

They got elected in 2010 by saying they were all about jobs anbd the first thing they did once elected was to declare their main job was to beat down the peoples elected choice for president and craft a million abortions laws they couldnt pass.

Your party is full of liars and hack bullies.

its why your party is dying
You do understand that charts can be made to say anything. One just has to chose the right metric. I could equally show charts where government spending would produce the same results. If allowed, reduction in government spending would create a boon to this country, and the rest of the world by proxy, if the government did not eat up as much of the resources that they do. A reduced government would open up business to the likes that would make China look like paupers.

Can I suggest something to you? Take a break. Your hatred is eating you alive.

Yea, well are those temporary tax increases Illinois passed really temporary?? Remember this is a true blue state that includes Obama's kind of town. Note, even with the huge tax increases on businesses, there is still a budget shortfall. :)

SPRINGFIELD — Some form of the temporary income tax increase is expected to become permanent, according to several Illinois government experts.

The General Assembly approved raising the individual income tax rate by 67 percent and corporate income tax rate by 46 percent during a lame-duck session one year ago.
Proponents said the increases were needed to close a budget deficit that at one time approached $15 billion. Opponents said a tax increase would be a damper on the businesses who employed taxpayers, hurting Illinois’ economy.
“We have an emergency, a fiscal emergency. Our state was careening toward bankruptcy and fiscal insolvency. Even in the last couple of months, the situation got seriously more dire,” Gov. Pat Quinn said the day after the tax increase passed in January 2011.
The increases are estimated to bring in about $7 billion in revenue for 2011, but even that shot of cash is not expected to cover expenditures.
Quinn’s budget office projects that the state will run a deficit of $507 million this fiscal year and an even larger deficit of $818 million in fiscal 2015, when the majority of income tax increases are set to expire, and he has not identified how to balance that budget.

IL temporary tax increases may not be so temporary | Illinois Statehouse News

Lots of businesses are exiting the state, just as they have in California and New Jersey.

Chicago's huge futures exchange owner CME Group has joined a growing list of companies threatening to leave Illinois as a result of the state's corporate tax increase earlier this year. Illinois pushed through the 45 percent corporate tax increase in January, trying to address one of the biggest budget shortfalls of any state in the U.S. But the move proved to be a risky step -- since then, both small and large companies have complained about the increase, and some have received incentives to stay put.

Here are the companies that have either complained about the increase in the tax rate, threatened to leave altogether or have received incentives from the state. To read more about CME's threat to leave, see our story.

Illinois companies eyeing an exit - chicagotribune.com

Yea, just raise those corporate taxes.......we live in a global economy, when it's cheaper to import them why would anyone make stuff in the USA??

Historical Top Tax Rate

this is NOTHING but cold hard facts you disgruntled brain idiot
Your answer is a partisan website that has a vested interest in the number being what they need them to be so that they can continue to receive funding?

I guess I'm going to have to regulate you to ignore along with NYCarbeiner as someone not quite sane or open to reality.

Seriously, get some help for your hatred issue. Have a good life.

these assholes wont touch that chart.

it kills their every bullshit lie about taxing the rich

Historical Top Tax Rate

this is NOTHING but cold hard facts you disgruntled brain idiot
Your answer is a partisan website that has a vested interest in the number being what they need them to be so that they can continue to receive funding?

I guess I'm going to have to regulate you to ignore along with NYCarbeiner as someone not quite sane or open to reality.

Seriously, get some help for your hatred issue. Have a good life.

then prove it by going and getting one you CLAIM is the real one.

it will make you just as sad

Forum List

Back