when republicans say temporary tax cuts do they ever

As much as you hope it will happen the real facts wont dissapear

I guess Obama should have vetoed the extension, instead of giving the same tax cuts to the rich.

no matter what the top tax rate is you people will say it too high until Grover is strong enough to wrap his hands arround what is left of the US government neck and push its head underwater while he watches it die

your tax cut lies are being outed and you will lose this election becaue of your lies

TM, Obama lies.............he doesn't give a crap about you, Obama lies.............he just wants your vote...........are you just going to ignore his lies??

Why does Obama hate America and it's people??

you are really trying hard to bury that chart huh?

Guess what its unburiable

You are really trying hard to bury the fact that the President can veto a bill he doesn't agree with.

I guess that's unburiable.

Actually, my party is dying because the band cancelled for tonight, and I don't have time to fly in another one.

But thanks for your concern, TM.

Obama gave tax cuts to the rich just like Bush TM. That's gotta stick in your craw.

Hilarious cop out isn't it?
She doesn't understand that there were effectively two TARP's...and of course Obama had not only the power - but the responsibility to change TARP if it needed it.
He didn't.
In fact he expanded TARP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_ahbfyUws]Ratigan Calls Out Obama On Pushing The Big Tarp Lie - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Your party is dying because its old and white without any facts to bring to bare

Forum List

Back