When Jesus..........

Well thank you for such a long report. I can go with that. I believe we all have Gods' HS in us, so with some its more mature , as I believe it was with the man Jesus. We can emulate Jesus as a man but not as God of the universe., I see the teaching of Jesus as a way to live. I have never heard God talk to me, but we all have the gut feelings, whether of not that is of God, I can't say. I hear preachers say God told me, and sorry but no God did not tell you, a rabbi worte Minds of the Bible, based on Julian Janynes book, here is a you tube, not long. but it is about whether we hear from God, from without as they use to believe, and now we hear inside as we have become more introspective through the years.

Many misunderstand Jayne's theory, but we have to go from how Abraham say thought God told him , take Isaac up to the mountain, today if a voice told us to kill a child , we'd be getting medical help. Its like we just evolved in becoming introspective people. Its not long, up to you if you want to listen.

If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah.

Because no one has ever fulfilled the Bible's description of this future King, Jews still await the coming of the Messiah. All past Messianic claimants, including Jesus of Nazareth, Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi have been rejected. Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

Jews are wrong for the past two thousand years and will keep on being wrong until the end of the age.

Satan isn't an automaton in that Satan also had the illusion of freewill that God allows Satan to have. Satan, in his pride, thought he could become like God.

Satan was made insane by sin, a finite creature that thinks he's equal to the infinite Creator.

Isaiah 14

When the Lord has given you rest from your pain and turmoil and the hard service with which you were made to serve, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:

“How the oppressor has ceased,
the insolent fury ceased!
The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked,
the scepter of rulers,
that struck the peoples in wrath
with unceasing blows,
that ruled the nations in anger
with unrelenting persecution.
The whole earth is at rest and quiet;
they break forth into singing.
The cypresses rejoice at you,
the cedars of Lebanon, saying,
‘Since you were laid low,
no woodcutter comes up against us.’
Sheol beneath is stirred up
to meet you when you come;
it rouses the shades to greet you,
all who were leaders of the earth;
it raises from their thrones
all who were kings of the nations.
All of them will answer
and say to you:
‘You too have become as weak as we!
You have become like us!’
Your pomp is brought down to Sheol,
the sound of your harps;
maggots are laid as a bed beneath you,
and worms are your covers.
“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!
You said in your heart,
‘I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.’
But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.
Those who see you will stare at you
and ponder over you:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
who shook kingdoms,
who made the world like a desert
and overthrew its cities,
who did not let his prisoners go home?’
All the kings of the nations lie in glory,
each in his own tomb;
but you are cast out, away from your grave,
like a loathed branch,
clothed with the slain, those pierced by the sword,
who go down to the stones of the pit,
like a dead body trampled underfoot.
You will not be joined with them in burial,
because you have destroyed your land,
you have slain your people.
“May the offspring of evildoers
nevermore be named!
Prepare slaughter for his sons
because of the guilt of their fathers,
lest they rise and possess the earth,
and fill the face of the world with cities.”

It says "the King of Babylon" and says nothing about Satan.

The only one wasting anyone's time here is you, bud.

Stop trolling my friend Disir's thread.

You can safely assume you've been wrong with everything you say about grace.

You don't know what an automaton is or what it means.

Stop wasting my time and effort helping others identify the apostasy.

If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah.

Because no one has ever fulfilled the Bible's description of this future King, Jews still await the coming of the Messiah. All past Messianic claimants, including Jesus of Nazareth, Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi have been rejected. Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

Jews are wrong for the past two thousand years and will keep on being wrong until the end of the age.

Even if you have to torture us to death.

Both Roman Mithraism, like Iranian Mithraism were cults of loyalty toward its king.
they did however differ greatly....all of the comparisons you claim between Mithraism and Christianity exist only in the post-Christian Roman Mithraism and not in the pre-Christian Mithraism.....sorry......
Refuting Mithras Myth Parallelism To Christianity With All I Am

It's funny how the goyim use the Torah which the have no knowledge of to prove the mamzer jesus son of mary the hairdresser and whore and a roman solder was a godman
Why Jews Don t Believe In Jesus why Jews reject Jesus
actually, its funny that guno uses things so easily disproven to claim that Christianity is derivative.......

I have nothing against any religious belief.
I am, however, quite leery about the accuracy behind the scriptures. I wonder how many times the words Jesus has spoken has been changed by man to fit his belief system.

Both Roman Mithraism, like Iranian Mithraism were cults of loyalty toward its king.
they did however differ greatly....all of the comparisons you claim between Mithraism and Christianity exist only in the post-Christian Roman Mithraism and not in the pre-Christian Mithraism.....sorry......
Refuting Mithras Myth Parallelism To Christianity With All I Am

It's funny how the goyim use the Torah which the have no knowledge of to prove the mamzer jesus son of mary the hairdresser and whore and a roman solder was a godman
Why Jews Don t Believe In Jesus why Jews reject Jesus

"Jesus’ experiences can be potentially conceptualized within the framework of Paranoid Schizophrenia or Psychosis NOS. Other reasonable possibilities might include bipolar and schizoaffective disorders. … hyperreligiosity … Suicide-by-proxy is described as “any incident in which a suicidal individual causes his or her death to be carried out by another person. … a Supraphrenic” (The Role of Psychotic Disorders in Religious History Considered, Evan D. Murray, M.D. Miles G. Cunningham, M.D., Ph.D. Bruce H. Price, M.D., The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences 2012; 24:410-426)

tells a parable or utters a pronouncement, do those words come directly from the mind of God, or are they the thoughts of an individual bound by his constraints of his time and place?

I pulled this question from a book and thought it would make for an interesting discussion.

All scripture is inspired of God, Disir.

It is written:
2 Timothy 3 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching rebuking correcting and training in righteousness

Context
All Scripture is God-Breathed
15and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
What this means, Disir, is that all scripture is inspired of God. All that is in bible scripture today both Old Testament and New Testament is inspired of God. God used man to accomplish His Work and He still uses man to accomplish His work today. For instance, God will have me give someone scripture, a word of comfort, a word of warning, a Word from Him and although they may think this is just a woman giving me something they came up with - they later learn that it was indeed God using a person to deliver His Word, His message to them. God uses ordinary people. Jesus was as human as you and I were Disir while he walked this earth. That is why he said, I do nothing apart from my Father. The truth is a Christian is not to do anything apart from the Father either. A Christian is to be led by the Spirit of God. All the time. Not some of the time. All of the time.

What shall we say then? Was Jesus just a baby in the manger? No. Jesus was the Word that became Flesh and made his dwelling among us......... In John 1: 14 we read that Jesus is the Word that became flesh. Read it. In John 1:1 we read - In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made. Without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life and that life was the light of men. The light shines in darkness but the darkness has not understood it. - John 1: 1 - 5

So what shall we say then? Was Mary the Mother of Jesus? She was the vessel God chose to be his mother on the earth but Jesus was before Mary was. Mary was not in the Garden. Jesus was in the garden with God and the Holy Spirit. Look at this:

God said, Let us make man in our image and in our likeness and let them rule over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. So God created man in his own image in the image of God he created him. Male and female he created them. - Genesis 1: 26,27

This was expounded on by God - made very clear by God - because God knowing all things - knew that man would be lied to in the future and told he was not created by God! Now why did Satan want to deceive Adam and Eve and cause them to disobey God? Because Satan wanted to take from Adam and Eve their authority which God gave them over all the earth and the living creatures listed in Genesis 1: 26 - you see? Now when Jesus defeated Satan at the cross he took back that authority and dominion which Satan had previously stolen from Adam and Eve and he handed that authority to the believers! To those who follow Jesus Christ. So Satan has been stripped of his authority by Jesus Christ. Which is why Jesus has told his disciples the following:

Luke 10:19
Luke 10 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy nothing will harm you.

Last edited:
tells a parable or utters a pronouncement, do those words come directly from the mind of God, or are they the thoughts of an individual bound by his constraints of his time and place?

I pulled this question from a book and thought it would make for an interesting discussion.

Impossible to answer. If we can't prove or disprove God exists, skipping over that kinda important step to then ask a related question is...I dunno what it'd be called, but I'm sure there's a term for it. :) It's like "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" Need to establish some things first, do angels exist, do they dance, how big is an angel and the pin, etc.

Not believing Yeshua was any relative of God nor God itself, I'd say it's all Yeshua's thoughts.

Ok, so Jesus is divine and not human and divine.

I use to believe in the trinity, but I no longer do. Jesus is very introspective as he likes to spend much time in meditation and prayer, which he teaches to his disciples. So Jesus is human.

In the years before the introduction of the Christian religion, Roman inhabitants of the empire worshipped the god Mithra for close to well over 400 years. Mithraism was regarded as the primary closing religion of the Roman Empire, and later eventually becoming the principal ranked competing rival to Christianity after its uprising.

The first written mention of Mitra dates back around 3,500 years in the Hindu Vedas, and then assumingly spread to Persia and reached west throughout the entire length of the Roman border to Scotland. It is still regarded as one of the most universal religions and greatest mystery cults in the Western World. Its mysteries that spread by the Romans likewise had a large significant importance on the development of early Christianity during its first four centuries.

Both Roman Mithraism, like Iranian Mithraism were cults of loyalty toward its king. Many prominent Roman figures were among its initiates, and were encouraged by various Roman emperors, such as Commodus, Aurelian, Diocletian, Galerius and Licinius.

In 307, a temple was even dedicated to Mithra and he officially became the "Protector of the Empire". The birthday of Mithra furthermore occurred during the Winter Solstice that celebrated the Natalis Solis Invicti onDecember 25th. This large celebration was known for signaling the birth of a young Sun god who sprang from a rock or a cave in the form of a newborn infant.

His triumph and ascension was celebrated at Easter, and as being the god of light, he also preformed the usual assortment of miracles; such as raising the dead, healing the sick, and casting out devils. Before returning to heaven, he celebrated a last supper with his 12 disciples on the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook in a sacramental meal of bread marked with a cross. It was called mizd, Latin missa, Greek maza, English mass.

In 313 CE, the official birthday of Jesus in alignment with Mithra also became December 25th. In the year 375 CE, Pope Julius I likewise declared the Nativity of the birth of Jesus as December 25th to align followers of the Sun god Mithra. This event became the very motivation as to why Jesus received his official birth anniversary on December 25th in accordance of the ancient pagan resurrecting solar godman in the Roman Empire, as before that, no one knew of his historical birth. St. Augustine even went as far as declaring that the priests of Mithra worshipped the same deity as he did.

Paul equally attested to knowing nothing about Jesus' birth, ministry and healings, which was alarming, as the origins of Christianity itself derive from Paul, and not Jesus. Paul doesn't even quote anything that Jesus is alleged to have said, nor did any of Jesus' original twelve disciples write of his teaching.

Afterwards, St. Augustine wrote that Christians ought not to celebrate Jesus' birth, like the heathens do on account of the Sun, but rather on account of god who made the Sun. The early Jesus was regarded so much a Sun god himself to the ancients, that the term Jesus of Nazareth (Nazaroth) in Hebrew is actually the twelve signs of the zodiac. No city by this name existed during this time. A church council further declared that it would be wrong to celebrate the birthday of Jesus as though he were a King Pharaoh.

Eventually though, this festival of "Christmas" became a civic holiday by the emperor Justinian where the events became so customary that it begun marking the beginning of the ceremonial year for Christians. The use of giving gifts, holly, mistletoe, yule logs, fruitcake, ringing bells, candles, wassail bowls, and decorating a tree however all derived from early pagan customs.

Many European countries still call this celebration "Yuletide" (or wheel of the Sun) A harvesting festival celebrated at the end of the year. None of which derive from Christian origins.

The Vatican / RCC still worships the sun god and the demon god they worship Mary comes from the early temple worship of the goddess Diana I am told. The apparitions and messages from the demon are all a lie to deceive the people who do not realize the truth about the Catholic organization. Same demon - mary demon - and is also referred to as "Queen of heaven". It is all of the occult and has nothing to do with the early church, Guno, because the Romans slaughtered the early Christians and would not permit the Bible to be read - the entire religion is based on the worship of Lucifer and demons. It has nothing to do with Christianity. In closing during the inquistions who did the Romans murder again? The Christians and the Jews. In the Holocaust who was friendly with Hitler and the Nazis and even assisted Nazis in their escape to Argentina? The Vatican and namely the Jesuits assisted the Nazis. It is evil at its roots. Nothing Christian about it. I have great sympathy for the people who were born into the Roman Catholic Church - I was also born into a family that was staunch Roman Catholics - by God's grace I never accepted it and refused to take it seriously even as a young child I rejected it and saw through it. By the Grace of God I was not deceived by Lucifer. To God be the Glory.

I use to believe in the trinity, but I no longer do. Jesus is very introspective as he likes to spend much time in meditation and prayer, which he teaches to his disciples. So Jesus is human.

In the years before the introduction of the Christian religion, Roman inhabitants of the empire worshipped the god Mithra for close to well over 400 years. Mithraism was regarded as the primary closing religion of the Roman Empire, and later eventually becoming the principal ranked competing rival to Christianity after its uprising.

The first written mention of Mitra dates back around 3,500 years in the Hindu Vedas, and then assumingly spread to Persia and reached west throughout the entire length of the Roman border to Scotland. It is still regarded as one of the most universal religions and greatest mystery cults in the Western World. Its mysteries that spread by the Romans likewise had a large significant importance on the development of early Christianity during its first four centuries.

Both Roman Mithraism, like Iranian Mithraism were cults of loyalty toward its king. Many prominent Roman figures were among its initiates, and were encouraged by various Roman emperors, such as Commodus, Aurelian, Diocletian, Galerius and Licinius.

In 307, a temple was even dedicated to Mithra and he officially became the "Protector of the Empire". The birthday of Mithra furthermore occurred during the Winter Solstice that celebrated the Natalis Solis Invicti onDecember 25th. This large celebration was known for signaling the birth of a young Sun god who sprang from a rock or a cave in the form of a newborn infant.

His triumph and ascension was celebrated at Easter, and as being the god of light, he also preformed the usual assortment of miracles; such as raising the dead, healing the sick, and casting out devils. Before returning to heaven, he celebrated a last supper with his 12 disciples on the zodiac. In memory of this, his worshippers partook in a sacramental meal of bread marked with a cross. It was called mizd, Latin missa, Greek maza, English mass.

In 313 CE, the official birthday of Jesus in alignment with Mithra also became December 25th. In the year 375 CE, Pope Julius I likewise declared the Nativity of the birth of Jesus as December 25th to align followers of the Sun god Mithra. This event became the very motivation as to why Jesus received his official birth anniversary on December 25th in accordance of the ancient pagan resurrecting solar godman in the Roman Empire, as before that, no one knew of his historical birth. St. Augustine even went as far as declaring that the priests of Mithra worshipped the same deity as he did.

Paul equally attested to knowing nothing about Jesus' birth, ministry and healings, which was alarming, as the origins of Christianity itself derive from Paul, and not Jesus. Paul doesn't even quote anything that Jesus is alleged to have said, nor did any of Jesus' original twelve disciples write of his teaching.

Afterwards, St. Augustine wrote that Christians ought not to celebrate Jesus' birth, like the heathens do on account of the Sun, but rather on account of god who made the Sun. The early Jesus was regarded so much a Sun god himself to the ancients, that the term Jesus of Nazareth (Nazaroth) in Hebrew is actually the twelve signs of the zodiac. No city by this name existed during this time. A church council further declared that it would be wrong to celebrate the birthday of Jesus as though he were a King Pharaoh.

Eventually though, this festival of "Christmas" became a civic holiday by the emperor Justinian where the events became so customary that it begun marking the beginning of the ceremonial year for Christians. The use of giving gifts, holly, mistletoe, yule logs, fruitcake, ringing bells, candles, wassail bowls, and decorating a tree however all derived from early pagan customs.

Many European countries still call this celebration "Yuletide" (or wheel of the Sun) A harvesting festival celebrated at the end of the year. None of which derive from Christian origins.

The Vatican / RCC still worships the sun god and the demon god they worship Mary comes from the early temple worship of the goddess Diana I am told. The apparitions and messages from the demon are all a lie to deceive the people who do not realize the truth about the Catholic organization. Same demon - mary demon - and is also referred to as "Queen of heaven". It is all of the occult and has nothing to do with the early church, Guno, because the Romans slaughtered the early Christians and would not permit the Bible to be read - the entire religion is based on the worship of Lucifer and demons. It has nothing to do with Christianity. In closing during the inquistions who did the Romans murder again? The Christians and the Jews. In the Holocaust who was friendly with Hitler and the Nazis and even assisted Nazis in their escape to Argentina? The Vatican and namely the Jesuits assisted the Nazis. It is evil at its roots. Nothing Christian about it. I have great sympathy for the people who were born into the Roman Catholic Church - I was also born into a family that was staunch Roman Catholics - by God's grace I never accepted it and refused to take it seriously even as a young child I rejected it and saw through it. By the Grace of God I was not deceived by Lucifer. To God be the Glory.

The Romans didn't slaughter the early Christians. In fact, it was the Spanish Inquisition. OK. It's all deranged. Have you thought about taking a small break?

Last edited:

Impossible to answer. If we can't prove or disprove God exists, skipping over that kinda important step to then ask a related question is...I dunno what it'd be called, but I'm sure there's a term for it. :) It's like "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" Need to establish some things first, do angels exist, do they dance, how big is an angel and the pin, etc.

Not believing Yeshua was any relative of God nor God itself, I'd say it's all Yeshua's thoughts.

Like I said earlier, it's the One Nature/Two Nature debate.

Well thank you for such a long report. I can go with that. I believe we all have Gods' HS in us, so with some its more mature , as I believe it was with the man Jesus. We can emulate Jesus as a man but not as God of the universe., I see the teaching of Jesus as a way to live. I have never heard God talk to me, but we all have the gut feelings, whether of not that is of God, I can't say. I hear preachers say God told me, and sorry but no God did not tell you, a rabbi worte Minds of the Bible, based on Julian Janynes book, here is a you tube, not long. but it is about whether we hear from God, from without as they use to believe, and now we hear inside as we have become more introspective through the years.

Many misunderstand Jayne's theory, but we have to go from how Abraham say thought God told him , take Isaac up to the mountain, today if a voice told us to kill a child , we'd be getting medical help. Its like we just evolved in becoming introspective people. Its not long, up to you if you want to listen.

I will have to check out that book. Thanks.

The Romans didn't slaughter the early Christians. In fact, it was the Spanish Inquisition. OK. It's all deranged. Have you thought about taking a small break?

Excuse me, Disir, but yes they did. Nero had Rome set on fire and then blamed it on the protestant Christians in order to destroy them. The Christians were fed to the lions by the Romans. What history books are you reading anyhow?

I have a Jewish friend who wrote about the Inquisition and would strongly disagree with you as it was indeed the Catholic Church that approved the tortures, the murders, burning people at the stake, burying them alive,( nailing the tongues of Christians to the roofs of the mouths you will find on internet - the stories too ) and again with the Holocaust there were millions of born again Christians who went to their deaths with the Jews rather than to save their own lives.

Have I ever thought of taking a small break? Would a soldier on the front lines take a small break? God forbid, Disir! God forbid!

Like I said earlier, it's the One Nature/Two Nature debate.

Not at all. There is no debate.

God is not a man that he should lie nor the son of man that he should repent. Let God be true and man be found a liar. ( those who disagree with God and His Word ) Amen.

The only one wasting anyone's time here is you, bud.

Stop trolling my friend Disir's thread.

MaxGrit said:
You can safely assume you've been wrong with everything you say about grace.

You don't know what an automaton is or what it means.

I know a lot more about what I'm saying than you do, you goddamned Nazi prick.

You might know what you are saying, but you don't know how to say it correctly. It's akin to talking about cars and you use engine when you meant the place to put in the key because that's what makes the car run.

Tell me the meanings first.

What is an automaton?

What is grace?

LoL whoops my bad I thought I was teaching the saints God's revelation in the Word by the Holy Spirit.

I'm not familiar with all the apostatic religions that lump themselves under the umbrella of Christianity. I never bothered to learn about what the difference is between all their false teachings.

I'm guessing JWs?

Jesus is the most complex man and God to ever live. I'll try to explain.

Jesus was always with and a part of God, from time beyond any measure we have.

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.…

He gave up everything to become the son of a carpenter. He became a normal man, but born without sin, because He was born of a virgin.

2 Corinthians 8:9For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich.

How was He able to perform miracles, being just a man? It was because His faith was so great. As I like to say, He had the mustard seed.(anyone who doesn't know, a mustard seed, is one of the smallest seeds known to man)

Matthew 17:…18And Jesus rebuked him, and the demon came out of him, and the boy was cured at once. 19Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not drive it out?" 20And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.…

He died as a normal man, just one without sin, thus becoming the perfect sacrifice. Spent 3 days in the grave, and was resurrected as not only the Son of God, but the Lord as well.

Forum List

Back